snapshot viewer print protection error

When the user save or open a snapshot viewer file, it open ok.
But when she wants to print, this message appears :

C:\Program files\Snapshot Viewer\snapsh.....exe
Address of the fonction 0x02... made a protection error. one or more page...

The user is not Admin of her station.

Is the program corrupt ???
0
alaskamtl (1)

Printing in reverse order
I have printed out nearly 500 letters to be mailed out using mailmerge and publisher. I would like to not run them through the printer again and print address info on the reverse side so they can be run through a folding machine and mailed out. PROBLEM: the list and the pages are in reverse order and since I merged personal info on one side, the address side must correspond. Can publisher print out in reverse? I have tried copies from 500 - 1 but it still print from 1 - 500. The original list was not sorted in any manner, it was exported from a database. Suggestions please... TIA R...

Print range setup
I currently have 25 rows of data per person (with 50 people altogether). Normally, this will take about 4 pages to print all the rows across. I want to setup my spreadsheet so that I print one page per person, but the information fits all on one page. Do i have to manually move the columns beneath each other or is there a way to print automatically? -- Message posted via OfficeKB.com http://www.officekb.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/ms-excel/200510/1 I meant I have 25 columns of data (not rows) Patty wrote: >I currently have 25 rows of data per person (with 50 people altogether). >Normally,...

EXCEL 2002 PRINTING PROBLEM
Tried to convert the document in to landscape format. Didnt print right. When I put it into PRINT PREVIEW mode, the document still doesnt show up as landscape. I have made all the changes needed for it to print in landscape but just wont go. Other users in the same area are fine. Anyone experince this before? Are you sure your printer prints landscape? Have you visited the printer manufacturer's web site to get the latest driver (and removed the current driver and installed the new version)? Peter wrote: > > Tried to convert the document in to landscape format. > Di...

printing and SetMapMode
Hi, I am drawing some icons on my screen.. these show up very small on the printer, because an icon of 32x32 pixels on a high resolution printer is tiny. How can I make the icon/bitmap appear the same size (percentage of screen) on paper? SetMapMode(MM_ANISOTROPIC) ? En then? I don't understand the SetViewportOrig and ScreenOrig functions.. Lisa "Lisa Pearlson" <no@spam.plz> wrote in message news:<OaZIgUTxEHA.2016@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl>... > Hi, > > I am drawing some icons on my screen.. these show up very small on the > printer, because an icon of ...

is there a free publisher viewer?
I have documents from a client that I cannot open because I do not have Publisher and they are in .pub format. I prefer to not make the client resent everything in an alternate format if I can help it. Any suggestions how I can view, capture information from, edit, etc., these documents? Given your parameters, looks like your only option is to purchase Publisher. -- Don Vancouver, USA "Jacquelyn" <Jacquelyn@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:286E907E-2128-4514-B8F2-96027AFAC543@microsoft.com... > I have documents from a client that I cannot open beca...

outlook 2003 error 0x800CCC0F
After tring to send a return receipt I recieved the following error: Task 'Huskies - Sending' reported error (0x800CCC0F) : 'The connection to the server was interrupted. If this problem continues, contact your server administrator or Internet service provider (ISP). The server responded: 550 MAIL FROM is not allowed to be empty' Now my program is frozen and I can not send from this account. Anyone no what is wrong or what the fiz is? Todd, Did you fix your problem? I am having the same problem? I cannot send email, i can receive. ----- Todd VanDehey w...

Home & Office 2007, get app hung error
Has anyone ran into the error application hung and close down Home & Office 2007. And did you try Office Diagnostics? "Foothills" <Foothills@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:223B6FFF-D97A-4DE1-B7B1-42C0F9E3B756@microsoft.com... > Has anyone ran into the error application hung and close down Home & > Office > 2007. No, I sure haven't. "Foothills" <Foothills@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:223B6FFF-D97A-4DE1-B7B1-42C0F9E3B756@microsoft.com... : Has anyone ran into the error application...

Cannot view image in print preview #2
I cannot view an image in print preview. If I go to another compuer I can view it. both computers are running the same OS and version of office. Furthermore, both are using the same printer. I even created a ficticious printer that uses the post script driver. I also verified the print object check box was selected as well. Please HELP!!! Remove printer from system Reboot Install printer on system with current drivers Also check video drivers if this doesn't work "bill -" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0aa001c39f28$7f425e30$a...

Error while installing GP Webservices
I am trying to install GP Webservices on my webserver(windows 2003) and i am getting the following errors "iis 6.0 and .net 2 must be installed first" and "fatal error occured" and its stops the installation although i have iis6.0 and asp .net 2 installed on my machine. i checked everything i could, i am having an hard to find hot fix for this issue. My gp database is on different server. Any thoughts ??? Thanks much for your time! EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice WPF And The Model View View Model Pattern http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/ec83...

Snapshot Viewer for Mac
Hey there, We send out reports using .snp files. We not have someone outside who has a Mac at home. I can't find snapshot viewer for Mac, I am assuming one is not made. Can anyone verify this or tell me what program can open a .snp file on a Mac? Thanks, Nate In article <1d9401c3e05e$b02bbd30$a001280a@phx.gbl>, "Nate" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Hey there, > > We send out reports using .snp files. We not have > someone outside who has a Mac at home. I can't find > snapshot viewer for Mac, I am assuming one is not ...

Error Message at closing Outlook
Here is my other question. I have a problem when I close Outlook - I get the message "Microsoft Outlook has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience" - this is after I have closed it. I do have Incredimail for Outlook (not to be confused with the one for Outlook Express) so that may have something to do with it but I'd like to know what the problem is - I really don't want to get rid of Incredimail as I do use that for personal stuff. Any clues anyone? Thanks in advance, Janet Sydney, Australia Did you disable incredimail to se...

testing for errors
woI am comparing amounts in tow fields:Billing Difference: IIf([SumOfAmt]>[AmountEst],[AmountEst]-[SumOfAmt]), which gave a lots of empty fields and one field shows 0.00. My second step is to show only the fields which: is not null or <>0. This one line showed still up even thought it should not. SumofAmt and AmountEst are identical. There are no fractions. Why would access think that these 2 amounts do not equal zero, even though it shows zero? If I format the difference field as General Number it returns: -1.45519152283669E-11 That works out to -0.0000000000145519152283669 ...

Labels printing
Labels printing - only 1/3 of labels print When label printing I choose all standard items and make sure they are alll on the right as a chosen item. When it comes to printing only about 1/3 of the items print. Any ideas? -- precisecheck Make sure you click FIXED QUANTITY and not QUANTITY ON HAND and you should get a label for every item that's on the RIGHT side. "PreciseCheck" wrote: > Labels printing - only 1/3 of labels print When label printing I choose all > standard items and make sure they are alll on the right as a chosen item. > When it comes to printin...

tables from snapshot file
Is there any way to get list of tables from snapshot file using SMO or some other API? Tnx __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4721 (20091228) __________ The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus. http://www.eset.com Can you define what you mean by "snapshot file"? -- Tibor Karaszi, SQL Server MVP http://www.karaszi.com/sqlserver/default.asp http://sqlblog.com/blogs/tibor_karaszi "Johnson" <Johnson@gmail.com> wrote in message news:eA70Jp7hKHA.5380@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl....

ClipArt Thumbnails are the only thing showing and won't print graphics
Can you assist me? I have a system with XP OS, XP Office, and 03 Publisher. When I insert clipart, only the thumbnail can be seen and the graphics are not viewable. What do I need to do to be able to use clipart successfully? After managing to set up OE-QuoteFix on his new PC, Ed reads a message from jstangl <jstangl01@hotmail.com>... > I have a system with XP OS, XP Office, and 03 Publisher. When I > insert clipart, only the thumbnail can be seen and the graphics are > not viewable. What do I need to do to be able to use clipart > successfully? The thumbnails are previ...

Print help
When I try to print a portfolio report, it opens the preview in Word instead of Internet Explorer. How can I change this. Thanks In that nothing I do seems to create the conditions where Print Preview is enabled--and the word "preview" is not even to be found in online help--I can't say. "JimJ" <JimJ@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B633088B-A3A5-44BC-9444-DB79719CEFC5@microsoft.com... > When I try to print a portfolio report, it opens the preview in Word > instead > of Internet Explorer. How can I change this. What's happ...

Error 1406
a. Running Vista with MSOffice 2007 b. FP2003 running successfully for many years on this PC c. Uninstalled FP2003 d. Insert FP2003 CD (sealed in box when purchased - registered with Microsoft ever since) e. Part way through installation comes the following message: Error 1406. Setup cannot write the value to the registry key \CLSID\{13DE4A42-8D21-4C8E-BF9C-8F69CB068FCA}. Verify that you have sufficient permissions to access the registry or contact Microsoft Product Support Services (PSS) for assistance. f. Never any "permissions" problems prior to this as only 1-p...

errors
Hello, I have a coworker who is having these errors in Publisher: Due to low memory or use of a floppy other than the one you started with, Publisher has had to rename your publication C:\PUB242.TMP. To resume, close all programs, including Publisher, then restart Publisher and open the file. You may then rename the application. and this error: MSPUB.EXE - Application Error The instruction at "0x600193f0" referenced memory at "0x0000000". The memory could not be "read". Click on OK to terminate the program Click on CANCEL to debug the program Sometime...

Out-of-Office gives "unspecified error"
Very strange issue... Select users (not all) get the following errors when using Outlook Xp/2002 Out-of-Office Assistant on my Exchange 2000 Server (which is fully up-to-date) "The Out Of Office Assistant could not be displayed. A required action was not successful due to an unspecified error." followed by: "System resources are critically low. Close some Windows" This ONLY occurs when using Outlook XP, never on Outlook 2000 or OWA. And occurs to the user regardless of what machine/install of Outlook XP they try. So it appears to be linked to their mailbox/us...

Print list of ws names
Is there a way in Excel 2003 to print out the names of all the worksheets in my workbook? Thank your for your help Joanne Thanks Chuck I appreciate your efforts Joanne CLR wrote: > Don't remember who in the group gave this to me, but it works good....... > > Sub ListSheets() > 'Lists all SheetNames in Workbook on new sheet called "SheetNames" > On Error Resume Next > Sheets.Add.Name = ("SheetNames") > For i = 1 To Worksheets.Count > Cells(i, "a") = Sheets(i).Name > Next i > End Sub > > Vaya con Dios, > Chuck, CABG...

Reg. Error 0x80040119
Hi Today morning, my outlook showed an error and asked me to use the inbox repair tool to repair my pst file. I did that - it corrected some errors. After that, when I restarted Outlook, I'm unable to send or receive mails. Also, unable to delete any mails from inbox. The error thrown is an unknown error 0x80040119. I read some previous messages and tried repairing my outlook.pst file again. After scanpst.exe finished, it said 'no errors were found in your file'. I started Outlook, but the error still remain. I looked on the 'net for more information. I performed a scandisk on...

ppt viewer only shows graphics, photos and NOT words
I have ppt 2007. Not sure why the above is happening. Properties are set to open with ppt viewer. Are you using custom fonts? -- Troy @ TLC MS PowerPoint MVP Check out www.ThePowerPointBlog.com "Claudette C" <ClaudetteC@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:183202E8-8262-4135-930A-FED41F7344F4@microsoft.com... > I have ppt 2007. Not sure why the above is happening. Properties are set > to > open with ppt viewer. > ...

Snapshots for Publications
We are having issues with our Publications now, and the Snapshot share is empty right now. What procedure if any would I take to recreate the Publications and Snapshot for the SFO client to be able to synch? Any insight is greatly appreciated. Sean If you look in Enterprise Manager on the CRM SQL Server, you should see some jobs there that are created during the CRM Installation. These jobs are suppossed to create the initial snapshots of both the MSCRM & Metabase databases. You can try to run these manually. Also, there are sometimes where these jobs don't work properly. In t...

Printing Excel Objects in Publisher 2002
I have copied objects from an excel work sheet into my Publisher file, but when I go to print the file the object prints the grid lines which were disabled in the original excel file am I doing something wrong. It is a flip/flop bug, with no fix. Some people have this issue, others don't - why? - nobody knows. Fortunately I don't. -- ...

Print order of worksheets
I have a workbook with 10 worksheets in it. I have the dragged those worksheets and arranged them in the workbook in a certain order (the tabs from left to right) that is easy to use. However, this is not the order I want to print them in. What's even stranger is that it doesn't print the pages in the order they are in the workbook... it seems almost random (although the order is consistent from print to print). Perhaps it was the order the worksheets were created in. Anyway, my question is, is there any way to (a) define the print order of the worksheets, and (b) at least ...