SKU011.CAB?

I miss the installationsfil SKU011.CAB. How do I get it again..??
0
LLH (1)

Hi
this should be on the original CDs.

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

"LLH" <LLH@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> I miss the installationsfil SKU011.CAB. How do I get it again..??

0
frank.kabel (11126)
11/19/2004 9:20:13 PM
Have a read here at this KB article.

"Installation Error: A required installation file SKU011.CAB could not be
found" error message when you try to update Office 2003 programs from Office
Update Web site

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;555203

May help you with your problem.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Fri, 19 Nov 2004 12:35:03 -0800, LLH <LLH@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>I miss the installationsfil SKU011.CAB. How do I get it again..??

0
Gord

office 2007 will not load, missing file SKU011.CAB...Help!
can not install MS Office Standard 2007, error message states that file SKU011.CAB is missing. Previously did install on lap top (windows 7). Will not install on desk top (windows XP). Can someone help? Office 2007 requires at least XP with SP2. If that's not the problem, then take a look here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/818234/en-us -- Herb Tyson MS MVP Author of the Word Bible Blog: http://word.herbtyson.com Web: http://www.herbtyson.com "Hoot" <Hoot@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:98013A41-0F20-4CA6-A31D-68C57B3D5967@mic...

File SKU011
I need this file and I cannot find it on the Microsfost Office professional 2003. It contains the converter file. How can I get this Hi Bill Leonard (anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com), in the Microsoft� newsgroups you posted: || I need this file and I cannot find it on the Microsfost || Office professional 2003. It contains the converter || file. How can I get this http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;826511 -- Brian Kvalheim Microsoft Office Publisher MVP Official Publisher MVP Site: http://www.kvalheim.org This posting is provided "AS IS" with no w...

Where can I download a MS Office file called SKU011.CAB?
I have a 9 month old PC which came preloaded with MS Office 2003. I have used Excel previously with no problem. I have tried to open a document today and the program but Windows Installer appears and at the end of its routine tells me it cannot proceed as it cannot finf a file called 'SKU011.CAB'. Is it possible to download this to my PC from the MS server(s) or other location. I do not have the original disks from the PC supplier. ...

dll in a cab file
I have a straight, old-fashioned msvc 6.0 c++ dll I need to install on a client computer when they hit a web page, and install it into \windows\system32. I do NOT have an activex that this is contingent upon Here is the inf file for my making my cab from my sole dll, followed afterwards by the object tag in my web page. I have digitally signed the cab file as well. However, since there is nothign to register, nothing gets downloaded. Can anyone help me to get this cab that contains my dll to be able to install the dll in windows\system32 when someone hits my web page? Thanks Ike [version] s...

SKU011.cab
please every time i am trying to reinstall my office it say's i am missing a file name '' SKU011.cab '', and that i have a courupted source , can u please explain ? On Nov 10, 5:30 am, SKU011.cab <SKU011....@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > please every time i am trying to reinstall my office it say's i am missing a > file name '' SKU011.cab '', and that i have a courupted source , can u please > explain ? Sounds like the cached installation files that were saved when you last installed Office are corrupt or they were not saved at a...

RBXXX.CAB Files
Win98SE is not creating rbxxx.cab file during the bootup process? Any help is appreciated. Win98SE have no rbxxx.cab by that name There is:: Base # cab Catalog #.cab chl99 .cab Driver# .cab mini .cab Net #.cab Precopy #.cab Win98_ #.cab No Rd xxx.cab So give the right name so we can give you the right Info to help you! .. "AAH" <aah@chakcomnet.net> wrote in message news:e6M6mWB#KHA.4564@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > Win98SE is not creating rbxxx.cab file > during the bootup process? > Any help is appreciated. > > I am talking about ...

SKU011.CAB?
I miss the installationsfil SKU011.CAB. How do I get it again..?? Hi this should be on the original CDs. -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "LLH" <LLH@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:0F95126C-ABB9-4CBB-A1DF-82CE9FD690FC@microsoft.com... > I miss the installationsfil SKU011.CAB. How do I get it again..?? Have a read here at this KB article. "Installation Error: A required installation file SKU011.CAB could not be found" error message when you try to update Office 2003 programs from Office Update Web site http://support.microsoft....

SKU011.cab
Hi, I have a user that at least once a week gets a SKU011.cab file is missing error. I repair it each time and it comes back again and again. How can I get rid of this problem? No matter how many times I repair it (I have even done a complete uninstall and re-install) she gets this error. Thanks for any help! Maybe... http://support.microsoft.com/kb/896866/en-us "...Error: File not Found" error message" -- Jim Cone San Francisco, USA http://www.realezsites.com/bus/primitivesoftware "ib_redbeard" wrote in message Hi, I have a user that at least once a wee...

SKU011.CAB #2
Dear Sir/Madam, I have a problem relating to the aforesaid file (SKU011.CAB). A few searches for solutions on Google has lead me to deduce that problems of this kind are extremely commonplace and difficult to resolve in the circumstances but I wanted to post on here anyway in the hope that someone might be able to help me. I am using Microsoft Office 2003 and practically everything on it seems to be working properly except for Excel. It appears to be trying to complete some sort of installation at the start and demands an original source file, SKU011.CAB, in order to do this. As Offic...

office 2007 error 1311 E:\SKU011.CAB
new office home premium 2007 will not install error 1311 file not found: E:\SKU011.CAB Any help GREATLY appreciated. Sorry, guess I should also let you know I just updated from Vista 32-bit to Windows 7. "Janice" wrote: > new office home premium 2007 will not install error 1311 file not found: > E:\SKU011.CAB > > Any help GREATLY appreciated. > > Janice Error 1311: cannot locate source file" error message when you install a 2007 Office suite or Office 2003 http://support.microsoft.com/kb/818234/en-us -- Peter Pleas...

missing file SKU011.CAB
trying to install office standard 2007. Did sucessfully install on lap top. Unable to install on desk top. error message states that file SKU011.CAB is missing. What do I do? Someone please assist. Thanks! "Hoot" <Hoot@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9C17FD55-A25F-41F2-8E95-8EB31B024839@microsoft.com... > trying to install office standard 2007. Did sucessfully install on lap > top. > Unable to install on desk top. error message states that file SKU011.CAB > is > missing. What do I do? Someone please assist. Thanks! ...

Updating activex embedded within cab
I have an MFC-based ActiveX control (contol 'A'), which is embedded withint another MFC ActiveX Control (control 'B'). They are both cabbed up. I have numerous cab files all over the place because there are different types of control B's, however, they all use the same control A's. Now, however, I want to update (and thus increment the version number for) control A. To do this though, it seems, I must also recompile, reversion, and re-cab all the control B's out there as the object tag in the web pages that hold the various control B's will need to force...

MFC Activex + cab file
Will MFC activex works from .cab files & please expain how to create cab project and its requirements. yes it would. make MFC link staticly. Microsoft does provide a utility to generate CAB files for activex control. Plz google it. <anup.kataria@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1165222046.769184.138030@n67g2000cwd.googlegroups.com... > Will MFC activex works from .cab files & please expain how to create > cab project and its requirements. > ...

.cab file import into Outlook
I want to get rid of Incredimail XE and import all the email data back into Outlook where it originally came from. Incredimail exports it in a .cab file format that I saved on my desktop. I do not see that type of file as an option for importing into Outlook. Does anyone know how I would do this? ...

ZN561401.CAB could not be found
Receiving this error message when opening Outlook: Installation error:File not found__A required installtion file ZN561401.CAB could not be found. Original installation source required: IF you installed Microsoft Office Professional Edition 2003 over your computer network, please browse the installtion source on your network. Once you have located your installtion source, click OK. Anyone know why this message is being received and what can be done to fix it? Any help would be appreciated!! ...

Error 1309. Error reading from file: Settings\Administration\My Documents\SKU011.CAB
To whom it migh concern. I have a user that is having problems with his Office 2003. When he is starting Outlook, the following message appears: Error 1309. Error reading from file: Settings\Administration\My Documents\SKU011.CAB I know that all the Office 2003 installations files is on the computer. How can I solve this problem. Thank you in advance. Dag N It means the installation somehow got damaged. Start setup and see if running the "Repair" option works for you. If not, reinstall Office 2003 completely; no Outlook data will be lost in the process but i...

Office 2003 Missing File:C:\SKU011:CAB trying to update to Office
Somehow my source file C:\SKU 011.cab for Office 2003 is missing & I can't install Office 2007. How can this be overcome? If you do not have the installation cd and want to solve this issue follow these steps: (works most of the time with all sku.cab files) 1. Click on start==>run==>type "excel /s" without quotations and click ok. 2. Once Excel is up in safe mode with the error message in front, hold down ctrl+Alt+Delete keys on your keyboard to bring the task manager up. 3. Click on the processes tab==>look for msiexec.exe (only the one next to your...

Exchange 2003 /Exchweb/Cabs folder
I'm having trouble with OWA in Exchange 2003 Standard (running on Windows 2003 Standard). When trying to access OWA internally, I get placeholders instead of images and the word "Loading...". This seems to be pretty well addressed in KB280823. The problem I'm seeing is that when I remove the virtual folder for Exchweb and recreate it, I do not get a Cabs folder. The rest of the folders are there, but not the Cabs. This folder does not exist in \Program Files\Exchsrvr\Exchweb, either. Where does this folder come from? How can I get it in place? Is it even part o...

error 1311 cab D:/ z561407.cab not found outlook 2003
outlook asks me to reinstall note but this file cant be found. If i search for it i can not find it either. ...

SKU119.CAB for Publisher 2002 Help
I have msiplaced my installation CD...I have my product ID and Version number close by....but, can't access my publisher files for some reason. Says I don't have access because the program is not intalled for current user. I am the only user on this computer. And somehow....I just can't get in now. Can someone help me find it...email the file to me...or something? Ric S EventDyn@aol.com Thank you Have you tried to do a repair? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "EventDyn" <EventDyn@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6545BA3A-185D...

where do you download SKU001.cab?

sku113.cab
I just installed Microsoft Excel and during the setup I was advised that I need a file sku113.cab to complete the install. Please help. Looked all over for it. Cannot find. Raymond ...

Compressed Cab Installs
Does CE 6.0 support compressed cab install? A normal cab installs correctly but a compressed cab is not recognised. Compression support is already added to my build. If indeed CE 6 does support compressed cabs what else do I need to add? I should add that the compressed Cabs are made in Visual Studio 2008 as a deployment project. Uncompressed cabs made in this same way are fine. "B-Dawg" wrote: > Does CE 6.0 support compressed cab install? A normal cab installs correctly > but a compressed cab is not recognised. > > Compression support is already...

Intallation Problem- missing SKU1E3.CAB
I have Office Professional 2003 and every app (Word, PP, etc) opens except Excel. When opening Excel, it starts the Instaler and I don't have my original cd's since my move. The error message says I have a missing SKU1E3.cab... How do I overcome this? You could try to keep better track of things that you paid nearly $500 for! ;-) Microsoft Customer Service may be able to help you (if you can prove that you bought it and probably prove that you lost it), but you're considered guilty of pirating software until you prove otherwise with them!! Nice way to treat their customers...

need L4561403.CAB
I am trying to back up my address book for my Outlook express so that I can use it at the office and it says that it can not because it is missing L4561403.CAB. Please help!! -- Janice6000 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Janice6000's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/162701.htm View this thread: http://forums.techarena.in/windows-xp-support/1280861.htm http://forums.techarena.in That file is not part of Outlook Express..it has to do with Microsoft Office, of which Outlook Express is not a part of. "Janic...