size of large icons in 2007 Ribbon

What is the expected size of the image to be used in the "large" ribbon
controls? I searched around but didn't find it in the docs. Thanks!

Hi,

I believe its,

Normal = 16 x 16
Large = 32 x 32

Cheers
Andy

On 09/02/2010 05:22, E. Alex Davis wrote:
> What is the expected size of the image to be used in the "large" ribbon
> controls? I searched around but didn't find it in the docs. Thanks!
0
Andy

Reminders in Outlook 2007
When you have a reminder in the calendar in Outlook 2000 (or 2003) you see a liitle clock. In Outlook 2007 you don't. How can I see this clock in Outlook 2007??? Marc ...

Message Notification Icon on the system tray
The registry setting for this with Outlook XP is: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\10.0\Outlook\Preferences\ShowEnvelope Of course with 2000 the location might be: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\9.0\Outlook\Preferences\ShowEnvelope Changing the value of ShowEnvelope to 0 will turn off, 1 to turn on.(Double-Click on the Key and make the Value a 1) Do not know it this will work with 2000, but it's worth a try. Of course if you have Outlook open you'll have to restart it. ...

break slide link in word 2007
I have Office 2007. Want to break the link to the slides I have in my word doc. When I right click the slide, I only get open or edit, or convert. Could you help me locate the right place to break the link; and if necessary add-in I need for Word and/or powerpoint? -- SLB -- SLB In Word 2007, click the Office button and choose Prepare. To the right you'll see an item "Edit Links to Files" (which appears only when there are linked items in the document). Click that to open the Links dialog. Select any or all of the listed links and click the Break Link button. ...

Outlook 2007 Icon on Start Menu doesn't work
Don't know what I did but the Outlook 2007 Icon at the top of the Start menu has changed from the original and when I click it I get Internet Options, not Outlook....all the other Icons for outlook work OK. How can I revert to the original working icon? thanks "Gordon" <gbplinux@gmail.com.invalid> wrote in message news:eZRv9v$hHHA.588@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > Don't know what I did but the Outlook 2007 Icon at the top of the Start > menu has changed from the original and when I click it I get Internet > Options, not Outlook....all the other Icons for ...

Page Size Sheet Size Not The Same
Hi - I'm having trouble with printing in Publisher 2007. I have a 5.5x8.5 page size and I want to print that size paper. I've tried to set the sheet to custom size in the printer setup, but Publisher still want a 5.5x8.5 Publisher size printing on a full 8.5x11 sheet. I don't get it. I never had this problem with the Publisher 2003 or anyother MS product including the other Office 2007 programs. Can anyone help clue me in? Even if I create a document as 5.5x8.5 size it will publish a 8.5x11 .pdf file. Please Help! Jerry The new Publisher page setup is not user friendly. ...

How to remove the Outlook 2003 system tray icon
Hi, Somebody please tell me that there is an option to remove the rather redundant icon Outlook 2003 places in the system tray area! I've been through the options many times but can't seem to find any way of getting rid of it. Thanks muchly Paul You can't get rid of it. You can however hide it. Just right click the Task Bar. Choose Properties. Choose Customize. You can set the Outlook Icon to always hide (in Windows XP only). -- Patricia Cardoza Outlook MVP www.cardozasolutions.com Author, Special Edition Using Microsoft Outlook 2003 ***Please post all replies to the new...

Screen Size
Dear All, I don't know if anyone can help but when I compose a message, the view of the message is huge! The font looks as though it's size 20 and it's driving me absoultely mad...... However, the emails in my sent / deleted files are normal size. Does anyone know why the view is so huge on my composing view and how I can get it back to normal? I've tried everything to no avail..... Many thanks! Sarah Grange, you wrote on Tue, 7 Oct 2008 02:05:00 -0700: > I don't know if anyone can help but when I compose a message, the view of > the message is huge! ...

Mailbox size
Hi, for some time i noticde that my live mail doesn't receive new messages unless i delete some old messages. i would leik to know if ther eis a maximum mailbox size in Live Mail. thank you. The mail box capacity is controlled by your isp. Check your account in the web interface to ensure you have not maxed out = your isp limit for your account If your account in WLM and a prior email client is/was configured to = never delete from the server, you may have over an extended=20 period of time reached your limit -- ....winston ms-mvp mail "Mirogzy" wrote...

speed up mailbox size increases
we have an AD structure with a NLB EXCH 2003 FE and a clustered 2003 BE. We have a developed application that manages mailboxes, assigns the mailbox quota, and manages the email addresses. If a user asks for a larger mailbox quota, we change it within the application, and the application immediately changes it in AD. Unfortunately it seems like quite a lengthy process between when AD knows about the change and the Exchange server starts to act on the new quota amount. Is there a way I can tweak either AD or Exchange so that the changes occur on a more regular basis. Typically it tak...

Only One Icon Appears on the Taskbar
Only One Icon Appears on the Taskbar When "Windows in=20 Taskbar" Option Is Selected I need help, i work with excel every day, sudenly happened=20 a problem "the option to show new windows on task bar"=20 stoped to function. Anybody could help me ??? I alredy reinstaled the office and the problem weren=B4t=20 disapear. What i do? You have one reply at your first post: http://groups.google.com/groups?threadm=3F60FB0F.F3496E26%40msn.com cesar miranda wrote: > > Only One Icon Appears on the Taskbar When "Windows in > Taskbar" Option Is Selected > &...

Large Installer folder
Recently we noticed that the hidden Installer folder on this Win XP Pro SP3 machine is taking up almost 4 GB of space. The whole System drive Acronis image itself is 5 GB. Can the contents of this folder be moved to a separate internal hard drive, just as we moved the My Documents and Service Pack files folders? The Acronis image used to be just under 3 GB till two weeks ago. The only changes on this PC have been the patch Tuesday earlier this week and installation of all the NET frameworks last week. CrapCleaner is configured to remove all Hotfixes as well as contents of the Software...

How do I increase font size in the reading pane in Outlook 2007?
Previous versions had a command button to cycle through font sizes tiny > small > normal > big > tiny > ... The nearest I can get in Outlook 2007 is to open the received email in edit mode and then select all and then choose a font size via a font dialog. Silicon.Com sends a weekly newsletter out in HTML using a very small font, which I need to enlarge for comfortable reading. Surely I've missed a very simple command button, but searching local and on-line help for "increase font size" etc. brings no help. ...

Backup file size
I run a script to backup my databases. The critical lines of code are: OSQL -U sa -P password -S ServerName -Q "BACKUP DATABASE StoreOps TO DISK = 'C:\RMS Backup\DailyBackup1.bck' WITH FORMAT, STATS And a second line just like the first for database HQ and filename DailyHQBackup.bck The files generated are 107MB (Store Ops) and 196MB (HQ). Recently I executed a 'no going back' query so I manually backed up my database. I don't normally check the file size when I do this sort ofthing, but last night my backup media (DVD-RW) ran out of space... The HQ Admin-ge...

how to change the default existing contacts order in outlook 2007
Dear All, I would like to change the default order of the existing contacts in my outlook 2007. last/first -> first/last i only can change the new contact but not the existing thx alot "er" <er@er.com> wrote in message news:A31C5C69-3A90-4B5A-AC98-C98151C57870@microsoft.com... > I would like to change the default order of the existing contacts in my > outlook 2007. > last/first -> first/last You need a thrid-party tool or you need to write your own code to do it. See if something here helps: http://www.slipstick.com/addins/contacts_entry.asp -- Brian...

Excel file very large in size?
I have made excel workbook with 10 sheets. It is simple and has one sheet with graph, and also 4 pictures of size 300Kb. Why excel file is over 3100 Kb in size, or this is ok? Thanks in advance Marc Excel is noted for over-estimating the actual used range on a sheet. See Debra Dalgleish's site for info and instructions for resetting. http://www.contextures.on.ca/xlfaqApp.html#Unused Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Mon, 25 Apr 2005 22:37:45 +0200, "Marc" <marc5@hotmail.com> wrote: >I have made excel workbook with 10 sheets. It is simple and has one sheet >with gra...

Refresh problem for the size grip with Windows XP style
Hi, We have an dialog application with a scrollbar size grip. On Windows XP with visual style, there is a refresh problem for the size grip region. Without the XP style, everything is OK. I have noticed the same behavior with Notepad. Any ideas will be appreciated, Thanks ...

priv1.edb still has large size even no mailbox on it
Dear all, I have an Exchange 2000 mailbox store on W2K SP4 which has priv1.edb file size is 27 GB. Last month I create new mailbox store with the database name is priv2.edb and move the mailbox on the old mailbox store to the new one. But after there is no mailbox anymore on the old mailbox store, I wonder because priv1.edb file size still have the same size. Please help. Thanks. regards, Nita A priv.edb file will not dynamically shrink when you delete or move mailboxes from it. If you want to recover the saved space immediately you will need to run eseutil in defrag mode to compact...

Exchange 5.5 import/export of mailbox size limits
I need to do an import/export of an Ex5.5 directory that would change the mailboxes size limits. Basically, I need to replace whatever is in the Issue Warning Prohibit Send Prohibit send and Receive .... account fields, and change these "manually" via a spreadsheet. I have several 100's of these to do and would like to do it via a CSV file in the Exchange admin export/import. What should the header of csv file be ? obj-class,directory name,Issue Warning?,Prohibit Send? Prohibit Send Receive? Thank You, SRP 2 of the column headers will be: Issue warning storage limit...

Matching records (Excel 2007)
I have two text files: FILE-1 has 2,500 rows, each cell contains a nine-digit number. Examples: 391300004 453140065 672260027 FILE-2 has 1 million rows, each containing two or three nine-digit numbers. Examples: 391300004 391140021 391300004 391140021 391411001 391300004 391140021 391411002 453140065 453741001 453140065 453741001 460191001 453140065 453741002 453140065 453741002 460191002 453140065 453741003 672260014 672260046 672822058 672260014 672260046 672822059 672260017 672260041 672260017 672260041 673020006 672260017 672260042 672260017 672260042 672260047 6722...

XL 2007 Chart Error Bars
Someone reported XL2007 crashing when he tried to add error bars. Has anyone else experienced this? best wishes -- Bernard V Liengme Microsoft Excel MVP http://people.stfx.ca/bliengme remove caps from email "Bernard Liengme" wrote: > Someone reported XL2007 crashing when he tried to add error bars. > Has anyone else experienced this? > best wishes > -- > Bernard V Liengme > Microsoft Excel MVP > http://people.stfx.ca/bliengme > remove caps from email > > > sorry about the above blank post I have been experiencing these exact problems is t...

Remove Message Size Limiter
Dear All, im getting bounces to my exchanger server due to attachment size. Mail in question is a 5Mb message (Becomes 6.8 when in message format) commining from a hotmail account. I Know it isnt a Hotmail limitation, as ive sent the message to another organisations EX server. I need there to be absoloutly NO limitations within exchange AT ALL for the sending receiving or delivery of mail. I have been through exchange with a fine tooth comb and cannot find any such restrictors but im obviously missing somthing ive also checked the AD account in question to see if a limit has been plac...

Personal folder size
Hi, I have moved my personal folder to a server, and in the move it has increased in size from 26mb to 103mb. I've tried compacting it, but this has made no difference. Is there anything else I can do to reduce the size? Thanks Barry Nope, since it sounds like you have used the tools that are provided and removed any items from the pst that you just don't want. "Barry K" <bnk@cvl.uk.com> wrote in message news:c50il2$4tl$1@news.netkonect.net... > Hi, > I have moved my personal folder to a server, and in the move it has > increased in size from 26mb to 103m...

Sizing Tool for CRM 3.0
A partner would like to submit suggestion for Sizing Tool for CRM 3.0. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=e9792a1a-1a3d-4d82-b56d-7ce8909368c3&dg=micros...

Condensing a large data dump
I have a large SAP data dump (approx 17,000 rows each month) which I would like to condense into a form where I can use a SUMIF function to pick up various data. nb. the reason I need to condense the initial data dump is that it becomes way too large to manage and stalls my machine. Currently I can do it by creating a pivot table which I then copy and paste as values then copy down each section to the next one to form a full range of data that a SUMIF can recognise. This usually ends up around 300 rows. Is there some way I can either run a macro to fill out the sections of the pivot tab...

blank page size
HI I am using MS Publisher 2003 and I go to a blank page, then page setup and select A3 size, however, the blank page shown is still showing as a4. If I go to Print preview, then it shows the A3 page. This has only happened recently (not used A3 size for a while). As I have an A3 Printer, I want to be able to see the correct size when I am setting teh page up. Can anyone help please? Barry The first step is to set the Print setup. The would be the size of the paper stock in the printer and the way it sets in the supply tray, portrait or landscape. Then, set the File, Page setup. -- ...