Sheets not getting displayed

When an excel file is opened the sheets are not getting displayed. Using
windows XP. Pls help how to overcome this situation

0
Francis (27)

Are the sheets hidden? - - try Format, Sheets, Unhide, and unhide any
required sheets listed there.

--
Bryan Hessey
Bryan Hessey's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=21059

How do I get more font choices in publisher there are only 11 to .
I am wanting to design a web store and there are only 11 fonts to choose from in publisher Why? and How do I get more? How many fonts are on your system? Do you only have 11? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Robin" <Robin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0B55589D-C67B-4387-82AA-C2909B153AB0@microsoft.com... >I am wanting to design a web store and there are only 11 fonts to choose >from > in publisher Why? and How do I get more? Sorry, but it is my understanding that Pub 2003 only allows 'web friendly' fonts for web site de...

Transfer the total of mutiple entries in a sheet to another sheet in the same file #2
How to transfer the total of multiple of multiple entries in a sheet to another shet in the same file. Please help me in this formula ** Posted via: http://www.ozgrid.com Excel Templates, Training, Add-ins & Software! http://www.ozgrid.com/Services/excel-software-categories.htm ** ...

Call from a different sheet?
I'm wondering if it's possible in Excel to call data from a different sheet. For example if I changed A1 in sheet 2 it'd affect forumlas in sheet 1. -- HisHighness ------------------------------------------------------------------------ HisHighness's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=31454 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=511552 You can link to another worksheet with a formula like ='Sheet1'!A1 -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson...

Getting rid of the date
I'm trying to get rid of the date, it is already on another part of th spreadsheet. The problem is that everytime I enter a set of number such as 2/2 or 2-2 the date will appear. How do I get rid of this -- alex2405 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- alex24057's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=3198 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=51712 926 Smith Sam 8/29/1996 M2 9 X 5 3 6 5/5(it won't allow me to d this) M -- alex2405 ---------------------------------------------...

Am I missing something on getting a report to update??
Last week I made a report to track total credit card transactions for a specific account. Based it on "account transactions" report and saved it in my favorite reports. Over the week new transactions came in and I wanted to look at the revised total. When I go to the report it doesn't include the new transactions from the last week. No matter what I do, the report won't show a transaction after July 9, which is when I first created the report. I've tried customizing the report to change the dates in all sorts of ways, like changing the end date to July 1, which works...

How can I share information between multiple sheets in Excel?
New question: I know now how to use "=sheet1!a1" to copy cells from sheet 1 to sheet 2,3 etc. Is there is a formula that will allow me to enter data into sheet 2, and have it copy automatically into sheet 1 and 3, or into sheet 3 going to sheet 1 and 2? So that I can enter the data into any sheet and have it transfer to all sheets, rather than always from sheet 1 to sheets 2 and 3. Nothing built into excel (except for the formula you showed). But I'd be very hesitant to separate my data. I'd do my best to keep all the data on one worksheet. You can use Data|Fi...

Displaying FileStream from SQL Server 2008 to Access 2007
I have a FileStream in SQL Server 2008 and I have Access 2007 front ends. I am trying to keep the images secure, backedup, and mobile with the SQL Server. I am not sure how to display the FileStream on the Access Front side. I am able to load and get the FileStream working fine, but Access just doesn't see it to display on the form. I am using an ODBC link connection and the Access link makes it an OLE Object. Any thoughts? Thanks ...

HOW DO I CHANGE THE ORDER OF THE SHEETS IN EXCEL WORKBOOK?
my sheets are not in the order I want them. How do I change the order. The data is already in the sheets. Click on the tab and drag it to where you want to. -- Regards Ken....................... Microsoft MVP - Excel Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL 97/00/02/03 ------------------------------�------------------------------�---------------- It's easier to beg forgiveness than ask permission :-) ------------------------------�------------------------------�---------------- "joanbaer" <joanbaer@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1F45...

Max number sheets in a file?
How many sheets can an excel 2002 file have if each sheet has only abou a page of text? I'm just looking for a general idea, if it's lots an lots and I don't need to worry about it that's a good enough answer fo m -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com The number will be limited by the memory in your computer. Certainly hundreds of sheets is well within most machine's capacity. In article <bishopwill.154u1g@excelforum-nospam.com>, bishopwill <<bishopwill.154u1g@excelforum-nospam.com>> wrote: > How many sheets can an excel 2002 file hav...

Sheet to sheet copying
Hi, I have two spreadsheets. One called nursing and the other medical. I want to be able to copy certain cells from one sheet to other and visa verca without the need to copy & paste. So I want a cell in nursing to search a column for specific text in the medical sheet, then I want the contents of cells in the row where the text is found to be copied to cells in the nursing sheet. Example: The cells B3-G3 in the nursing sheet to search Column A in the medical sheet for specific text e.g. "G1". When "G1" is found in cell A5 then the contents of cells B5-G5 in t...

Check Register to Mortgage Sheet
Hi; I am using MS Money 2007. If I write a check in my register to my mortgage company, how do I get that transaction to update my mortgage account register? Do I have to type it in twice (Once to my check register and once to my mortgage register)? I would like to set some stuff up where items in my check register automatically cary to other account items. Thanks for any advice on this. Pat From the Check Register make it a transfer to your Mortgage Account. -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money For UK tips & fixes see http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mn...

How can I get my chart to look like this? Image included!
I've attatched an image with the chart's X-axis labels i would like t emulate. My chart is the second chart in the image. Thanks for you help! [image: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=618546] Attachment filename: graphs.gif Download attachment: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=61854 -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com If you're using Excel 2000 or later, just put the year in the first cell where it would appear: 2002 1H 2H 2003 1H Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec 2004 Jan Feb Mar - Jon ...

list sheet comments
Hi, I have a sheet with a lot of comments. I would like to create a macro that lists all the comments of the sheet in column F. I=B4ve tried something similar like this: For Each cmt in ActiveSheet.Comments MsgBox cmt.Text Next cmt But I don=B4t know how to list each comment in each cell of column F instead of a msgbox. thanks Dim StartCell as Range dim Cmt as comment with activesheet set startcell = .range("F1") for each cmt in .comments startcell.value = cmt.txt 'come down to the next cell set startcell = startcell.offset(1,0) n...

blank out rest of work sheet
I was wondering how to blank out the empy cells in my worksheet. For example: I have data in columns A-F down about 50 rows. I do not want to see any rows past that. When I am saving the data as a text file, I am getting extra rows in my file for some reason and I want to see if this would prevent this from happening. Thanks... --- Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free. Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com). Version: 6.0.769 / Virus Database: 516 - Release Date: 9/24/2004 Hi Shawn, See the explanation and remedial notes on Debra Dalgleish's web site: ...

No Bound Sheets Found Error Dialog Box-Excel 2000
Hello all. I have a 8.5MB spreadsheet that is the summary of weekly timesheets that are Excel files. I have attempted various strategies to reduce the size of the files. This sheet is all references to other worksheets. Up until two days ago, when opening the file and it asks, this contains references to other files...do you want Excel to update the cell refences, y or N. I always hit okay and it does it's stuff. Now however, when the box comes up when opening the file, I hit okay and it returns a "No Bound Sheets" error dialog box. All I can do is hit okay and a...

How to populate one sheet with data from another sheet
I have 2 sheets in the excel file. On the first sheet the first colum is a part num only. The second sheet has part num on the first column and descriptions on the second column. I need a macro or script that will scan the second sheet for part num that matches the first sheet part num and populate the description(at the second column) on the first excel sheet. -- KH One way .. Assuming the reference data is in Sheet2, cols A and B col A = part#, col B = description In Sheet1 ----------- With col A containing part# in A2 down, Put in B2: =IF(ISNA(MATCH(A2,Sheet2!A:A,0)),"&quo...

How do I run outlook for the first time, to get the mail icon?
I want to set up multiple email accounts. Help menu indicates start - control panel - user accounts - mail, with a note that the mail icon will only appear after program is run first time. Basically, how do I get to see the mail icon? The mail icon should be in the control panel as soon as outlook is installed but you can go to the outlook shortcut on the Start menu, All programs, Microsoft Office to run outlook. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips...

Changing from sheet to sheet
Hi there! Is there a function that would enable me to navigate from sheet to sheet in an Excel document (instead of using the mouse and click on the sheet I want to work with)? Many thanks! Hi Ctrl PgUp and Ctrl PgDwn is one way. Insert > Hyperlink (and after that clicking it) is another. HTH. Best wishes Harald "Greywolf" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> skrev i melding news:5bfc01c42d6b$c2a26630$a101280a@phx.gbl... > Hi there! > > Is there a function that would enable me to navigate from > sheet to sheet in an Excel document (instead of using the &...

Delete values in sheet 2 that arre found in sheet 1
Is there an easy way to delete values in sheet 2 that match the value from sheet 1. I have approximately 10000 rows in sheet 1 and some identical rows on sheet 2 that need to be eliminated? I not sure if this has to be done pragmatically or if there is some feature in excel 2007 that can handle this type of request. thanks Nick If it is the values in a single column on each sheet that make up the duplication, it's fairly easy. Lets say you want to compare the contents of column A on each sheet to find duplicates on Sheet2 (that are also on Sheet1). Your data starts o...

Function to Copy all sheets into one sheet
Is there a way to copy multiple sheets at once to create one worksheet, rather than one at a time? You could use a for/each loop for each ws in worksheets depends on what and where you want to copy next -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "Des" <cusaty@express-scripts.com> wrote in message news:013801c3b43a$5cb403b0$a101280a@phx.gbl... > Is there a way to copy multiple sheets at once to create > one worksheet, rather than one at a time? ...

Linking sheets
I am trying to hyperlink a cell in one single sheet spreadsheet to a specific sheet in another multisheet book. I don't need to get to any specific cell in the second spreadsheet, just the specific sheet. Thx, Chris In Excel 2003 or earlier. Insert>Hyperlink>Existing file or webpage. Browse to the target workbook then hit "Bookmark" and pick a sheet and a cell. Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Thu, 22 May 2008 19:14:38 -0700 (PDT), spacia <chris_butler@thegrid.net> wrote: >I am trying to hyperlink a cell in one single sheet spreadsheet to a >specific sheet in...

Saving Excel Sheet
I have a series of worksheets that I use to generate a quotation. I would like to use these worksheets like a template but when saved I only want to save the results in a separate file is this possible? If you look up Template in Help there is quite a good explanation of how to create and use a template. -- Regards, OssieMac "dragons_lair" wrote: > I have a series of worksheets that I use to generate a quotation. I would > like to use these worksheets like a template but when saved I only want to > save the results in a separate file is this possible? ...

Macro Error: Unable to get Var property
My macro appears to have trouble calculating variance (using th worksheet function) for a range of cells I have. The code I have is: Lead_Y = ((WorksheetFunction.count("A:A") - 1) WorksheetFunction.Var("A:A")) / WorksheetFunction.Var(Original_Y) Where Original_Y is defined as: Set Original_Y = Worksheets("Sheet1").Range("A3:A300") My error is: Run-time error '1004': Unable to get the Var property of the WorksheetFunction class Any ideas why I might be getting this message would be tremendousl appreciated. Thanks, -Pet -- Message poste...

move to other sheet
I would like to move certain rows from one sheet to another. For example: If there are in column A cells containing "DC BMW" move the row that goes with it to sheet named DC BMW. Fen Dag fen Start here if you want to do it with VBA code http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy5.htm Groeten Ron -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm "fen" <f.klompsma@upcmail.nl> wrote in message news:59225$4bb37f3b$d55d9af3$26184@news.chello.nl... > I would like to move certain rows from one sheet to another. > For example: If there a...

Outllok 2007 display problem
Outlook is open and working fine, I go to do something else on the computer and when I return to Outlook I can see the pane showing all the folders on the left, Inbox with message headers in the middle but the display pane shows: "Cannot display the folder. Exited without properly closing your Outlook data file ......\....\Outlook.pst" I have to shut down the program and restart it and all is ok for a while then back to above. This has happening frequently for the last 3 days or so. I've not done anything different than normal in Outlook - I wouldn't know how to exi...