Setting the default font and font size for Excel comments

Hi,
Do you know how to set the default font and font size in
Excel for the cell 'Comments'?

I have looked in Options as well as in the registry to see
if I can change the default from Tahoma (size 8) to
another (i.e. Arial size 12).

Your help would really be appreciated.

Thanks,
Clint - UK

setting up new outlook mail account

Excel 2003 scrolling
When using Excel, I have always been able to use the scroll wheel to navigate vertically in a spreadsheet. With the installation of Excel 2003, scrolling occurs left to right. Any solutions? ...

OWA Set Rule problem

email fonts #2
Dear all Why do some of the emails I receive come over in Courier? And when I reply I can't change the font. I am on Outlook 2007. EGB Are you receiving then sending email in plain text mode ? kev "egb" <egb@nospam.co.uk> wrote in message news:OqK1qILtHHA.1204@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... > Dear all > > Why do some of the emails I receive come over in Courier? And when I > reply I can't change the font. I am on Outlook 2007. > > EGB > > > > > ...

Latest version of Excel that will read Excel 5 files
Will Excel 2002 read Excel 5 files? What about Excel 2003? --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Hi will do. My Excel 2003 reads and saves Excel 95 files as well Frank > Will Excel 2002 read Excel 5 files? What about Excel 2003? Just to be sure there's no misunderstanding, I meant Excel 5.0, the version that preceded Office 95. Excel 5.0, when packaged with Office, was part of Office 4.3. --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Yes -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "dderolph >" <<dderolph.10lrct@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in mes...

Remove unwanted fonts from drop down menu
I have a number of apparently Korean fonts such as @Batang, @Dotum, @Fang Song, etc. I want them removed. When I go to the Control Panel and the Font Icon, they are not listed. How do I remove them? ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.micros...

Changing Default Recipient Policy
Can anyone please help me out and point out any risks that are involved in changing the Default Recipient Policy? What exactly are trying to accomplish? -- John Oliver, Jr MCSE, MCT, CCNA Exchange MVP 2007 Microsoft Certified Partner "Help" <Help@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6CF17444-BCBE-414F-9950-FB5B3EF78FF0@microsoft.com... > Can anyone please help me out and point out any risks that are involved in > changing the Default Recipient Policy? > Our default policy is @companyname.local and will not send NDR's externally. http://suppo...

How to set backcolour

Italics problem with Excel 2002 for XP
Everything is in italics. Italics is not invoked. There is no way I can find to get rid of the italics. The Italics button shows the cells are not in italics. "Format cells" shows the cells are in italics Nonetheless, everything is always in italics. How frustrating!!!!!! Check your font -- if you have an Italic based font this would cause this "Doug" <dougman4@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:004201c35922$9f015290$a601280a@phx.gbl... : Everything is in italics. : : Italics is not invoked. : : There is no way I can find to get rid of the italics. : : The ...

Mega Newbie
MS Exchange V5.5 with Outlook 2000 clients. The size of our exchange databases seem to be growing at a serious rate. I believe that the files priv.edb and pub.edb are the user folders and public folders respectively - can someone confirm this please? Our file sizes are 1Gb for priv and 3Gb for pub. This means at least some users have a serious allocation for their user folders - total number of users approx 30! Is it possible to examine the system via exchange to find out which user's folders are taking up all the space? TIA Phil Hi There, >-----Original Message----- >MS Ex...

Set Regional Settings but not Language

Reading Pane Settings

Excel File
When we received a excel file through mail , while opening the file i received a error :corrupt file, run repair to to extract the contents. The same file when opened on another PC received an error : read only. Please asuggest a immediate solution Can you right-click the file, go to properties and uncheck read only? -- Sincerely, Michael Colvin "ritu" wrote: > When we received a excel file through mail , while opening the file i > received a error :corrupt file, run repair to to extract the contents. > > The same file when opened on another PC received an error ...

Excel and Access merge
Is it possible to take data from Access and link it to Excel? I have two groups that I am working with and one uses Excel and one uses Access and we would like all the data to end up in Excel without having to rekey. Thanks for the help. Todd Try using MsQuery to import the data from Access. -- Regards Andy Wiggins www.BygSoftware.com Home of "Save and BackUp", "The Excel Auditor" and "Byg Tools for VBA" "Todd" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:046001c3c961$6d9f6840$a001280a@phx.gbl... > Is it possible to t...

Opening to a default tab?
Hello, Is there a way to get a workbook to default to a certain tab when opening the file? I noticed that it opens to whatever page was open when last saved but I want it to always open to the first sheet regardless. Any ideas? Thank you in advance, Joe Use the Workbook_open event in ThisWorkbook module or an auto_open macro in a regular module sub auto_open() sheets("mysheet").select end sub -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "Joe" <Joe@home.com> wrote in message news:eZpp9EUKEHA.1312@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > Hello, > > Is there a wa...

How do I set OOR

Transferring Excel Data to Word...??? Help, ASAP!!!
I have to make "class passes" every week. They Include the student's name, Group color, homeroom teacher's name and room number, number of the room they will be going to, and the date and time. It is very hard to type in all of this data EVERY week... I have an excel spreadsheet that has all of this data in it. How do I "get my computer" to just "fill in" the blanks? for example, i have my data, and i press some key, and the names, teachers names, dates, times, room #s, etc. are filled in automatically. I've tried to make a template, i ju...

interactive buttons, multiple sets

Set Focus

Missing Publisher fonts
I have many fonts in my control panel font folder that are not in my Publisher font list - how do access them from Publisher. These are all TT fonts and many from the same family eg. arial narrow will show in Publisher but not arial narrow bold. I am using Publisher 2003 (11.8103.8132) sp2. Thanks -- President Tom If you are creating a Web Page in Publisher there are only 11 fonts available. To get the full range of your fonts, Format, fonts, clear *Show only Web Fonts*. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Pres...