Set Increment on Spin Button to 0.1

I'm using a spin button from the control toolbar to increase the value in a
cell.

the min value i want is 0
the maximum is 2

but i want it to increase by 0.1

in the properties this doesn't seem to be allowed

help!!!!

Thanx
Mark
0
mark564 (750)

Mark,

Here is one way.

Link your spinbutton to an unused cell (I use) A15. Set the max to 20. Then
in code, set the real cell's value like so

Private Sub SpinButton1_SpinUp()
    Range("A16").Value = Range("A15").Value / 10
End Sub

Private Sub SpinButton1_SpinDown()

--

HTH

RP

"Mark" <Mark@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I'm using a spin button from the control toolbar to increase the value in
> cell.
>
> the min value i want is 0
> the maximum is 2
>
> but i want it to increase by 0.1
>
> in the properties this doesn't seem to be allowed
>
> help!!!!
>
> Thanx
> Mark

0
bob.phillips1 (6510)

setting up new outlook mail account

OWA Set Rule problem

layout help-creating 2 pages on 8 1/2 x 11 paper for booklet
I am new to Publisher, so bear with me.... I am trying to create a booklet using 8 1/2 x 11 paper in positioned in landscape position. I would like to get 2 pages on one piece of paper, but with the text in a portrait position, if that makes sense. Can anyone guide me? Thanks. -- Lauren When you setup your publication as a booklet, the pages are presented in the correct order automatically. The half pages will be portrait. Have you tried to setup a booklet? If you have, what problems are you experiencing? -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.or...

Feb 10 live MSFT chat: RMS 1.2 Hardware Configuration
Hi all, This is Michelle, editor of the Microsoft Business Solutions Community site. I want to let you know that this week, on Thursday, Feb. 10, at 11 a.m. PST, we'll be hosting a live chat on RMS 1.2 hardware setup. Here's a description of the chat: Hardware Configuration in Microsoft Retail Management System 1.2 February 10, 2005 11:00 A.M. Pacific Time Have questions about setting up and configuring the hardware your POS system uses? In this live chat, Microsoft Retail Management System developers Balaji Balasubramanian, Josef Schauer, Dan Hanke, and Sylvester La Blanc wi...

How to set backcolour

ExcelReport 2.0
ExcelReport is an Excel report generator that outputs reports in Microsoft Excel spreadsheet format. Supports all databases using ODBC. With on time configuration, automatically generates Excel reports. We are designing and developing ExcelReport 2.0. You are appreciated to give your advices. Here are some description of new features and report samples. http://www.ljzsoft.com/excelreport2/index.htm LJZsoft.com One of the most frustrating aspects of Crystal Report (which I presume is the principal competition) is its tendency to report numeric results as text, interfering with the user...

Set Regional Settings but not Language

Button not bring up Macro I created
I have created a Macro and a button that is suppose to link to the Macro. The button I created can't find the Macro. Does anyone know a good place to find a how to for this? Thanks Right click the button, on the dropdown click 'Assign Macro' The list of macro's will appear, assign the appropriate one to the button, Regards, Alan. "A.S." <A.S.@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:295A08DB-21DD-45D3-A610-525182AE40B8@microsoft.com... >I have created a Macro and a button that is suppose to link to the Macro. >The > button I created can...

Creating Command button on Excel Sheet
Can anyone tell me how to activate a command button in Excel Sheet (M Excel 2000). I can create a botton there , but i can't execute it -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Have you allocated some code (procedure steps) to the button using VBA? Rob "patwary8 >" <<patwary8.11jbds@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:patwary8.11jbds@excelforum-nospam.com... > Can anyone tell me how to activate a command button in Excel Sheet (MS > Excel 2000). I can create a botton there , but i can't execute it. > > > --- > Message posted ...

Error Install BP 4.0
Hi i Have the following Virtual Envioroment W2003 Enterprised R2 SQL-2005 Pck 2 GP-10 Pck2. WSS 3.0 I'm on local machine and the error is the following !Installer Information! An Error ocurred while applying security settings. nt authority\network services is not a valid user or group. This could be a problem with the package, or a problem connecting to a domain controller on the network. Check your network connection and click retry, or cancel to end install. Please, give a hint!!!! Jaime O. ...

Reading Pane Settings

How do I set OOR

The page select buttons in publisher are gone, what do i do?
Normally there are mini page icons at the bottom of publisher when there is more than one page, but I opened my saved leaflet those buttonshad gone. I know the 2nd page is there because when I do a multipage print preview I can see it. What's wrong with publisger, or is it me? View, status bar... -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Me" <Me@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C3B0CCB4-B7D9-4912-B196-8685EBE1784D@microsoft.com... > Normally there are mini page icons at the bottom of p...

running macro from 1 wks that manipulates another
I have been at this problem for too long...keep not getting the results I need. I have a wks (ie: wks1) that has a commandbutton on it that copies a 2nd wks (ie: wks2) to a 3rd (ie: wks3) so that I can delete some rows not needed for a report and re-sort based on data in 1 column. The copy procedure works fine but when it looks thru the data in column D for the string "series", it does not delete the rows. The secondary procedure to sort works fine. What am I doing wrong? Please Help...thx here is the code for both steps: Sub btnSortBySRC_Click() Dim strMainWks As Str...

interactive buttons, multiple sets

Set Focus

stopping column increment in formula copy
Sorry for the img post, but its easier to articulate the problem with picture... I have a column of data (distances) B5 thru b14 that I'm trying t multiply by two different company prices, which are in C1 and C2. Whe I put the first equation in B5 (=c1*B5) and then try to copy/paste th equation down the column to B14, the C1 cell value in the equatio increments as it goes down the column. Same thing happens when I do i for company B. So I guess I'm doing something wrong. How do I easily paste th functions down the column while still having the equation use the sam multiplier (C1)? I...

Changing a CDialogBar button
Hi. My application has a CDialogBar which has a few buttons. The CDialogBar is loaded from a resource. I'm interested in changing / adding / removing buttons in run time (in CMainFrame::OnCreate for instance), but i have no clue as to where to start. Any pointers ? Ori wrote: > Hi. > My application has a CDialogBar which has a few buttons. > The CDialogBar is loaded from a resource. > I'm interested in changing / adding / removing buttons in run time (in > CMainFrame::OnCreate for instance), > but i have no clue as to where to start. > Any pointers ? CMainFram...

Publisher 2003 Need to set business card to Avery 5371 setting
I need to set the print settings so the business cardd that I created will print on Avery 5371 business cards Okay.........and your question is? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Jonathan" <Jonathan @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:187615DD-9EF1-42A2-8436-78E6E6C6ACE4@microsoft.com... >I need to set the print settings so the business cardd that I created will > print on Avery 5371 business cards Page setup, business cards, click change copies per sheet, type > .5 top, .75 side, zero gaps. Avery 5371 is a standard business card s...