Send To in Excel

Since upgrading to Windows and Office 2000 - when select
Send To from Excel and Word, our Global Address list is
not displayed. Asks to select Recipiants from Main
Contacts or Shared Contacts only.  This previously worked
with NT and Office 97.
0
anonymous (74722)

Hi there,

In Outlook 2000 what order are your Outlook Address Books set to appear, ie
is the GAL even listed and if so can you move it to first and then give it a
go?

Katherine
> Since upgrading to Windows and Office 2000 - when select
> Send To from Excel and Word, our Global Address list is
> not displayed. Asks to select Recipiants from Main
> Contacts or Shared Contacts only.  This previously worked
> with NT and Office 97.

Hi,

The GAL list is not displayed.  Only Main Contacts and
Shared Contacts.

Regards, Anne

0
anonymous (74722)

No message in outbox

Sending a macro to another PC-how?

Sending mail from remote location

Send and Recieve Fix

Unable to send?

Excel to Email
Hi Our sales people need to send to our sales manager on a daily basis a list of the sales orders that they created for that day. I created a private view named 'Daily Sales Orders' and showed each person to export to Excel. I was wondering if anyone knows of an easier way to do this. I would ideally like to mail merge or email template something similar. Ideally it would be nice for a sales people to create an email an insert their list for that day. Appreciate any suggestions. Thanks Mark As a thought, SQL Reporting can be configured to send a report, by email automatical...

Sending messages in Outlook

How do I merge two files in Excel?
How do I merge two Excel files, each with a different name and different data? Thanks...Mike Hi you may provide some more details: - data layout - HOW you want to merge them - etc -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Chem303" <Chem303@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:BACC8208-C906-4B80-A3B7-6DFD260C00A4@microsoft.com... > How do I merge two Excel files, each with a different name and different > data? Thanks...Mike ...

No Permission to Send/Receive Email???

Send Do Not Send

opening Windows Excel 2003 files with my Mac Excel 2008
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: intel I cannot open the Windows Excel 2003 files sent to me by my accountant. I have Mac Excel 2008. It defaults to the Numbers program, part of Iworks. I need the full functions of Excel to work on the files...not Numbers. thanks I suspect that this is the same problem I have found with Keynote/ PowerPoint. Hold the control key down while you press the mouse on the file you are trying to open. Then pick "Open with" and choose Excel. If you have a two (or more button mouse you can also use "right click" ...

What was Outlook sending?

How to find the owner of the active excel workbook
Dear Smart People, I'm sure this has been asked before but I'm not able to find the answer. In Visual Basic, how may I find the name or system ID of the owner of the currently active workbook? I apologize if this is an "old" question but I've not been able to gleen the answer. Thank you! Janet Take a look at the BuiltInDocumentProperties to see if you can find what you want there. I'm not sure you can get the "Owner", but you can find who last modified the document. -- HTH, Barb Reinhardt "Janet Panighetti" w...

Sending on behalf... Exchange 2003

Excel 2003 convert hours from GMT to PST??
Hello! I have a huge log file that has time in hh:mm:ss GMT and I want to convert those time to PST. I need to subtract 8 hours from the GMT time, but I cannot figure out how to do it. Any ideas? Thank you! Greg Hill I would use a help column, assume the times are truly numeric and not text =A1-8/24 where A1 holds the GMT, you might get a pseudo date so format result as hh:mm another way (less attractive if you make a mistake since there are no audit trails except undo) put =8/24 in a cell, format the cell as time,copy it, select all dates, do edit>paste special and select ...

'SEND' just sends it to the OUTBOX

Outlook Can't Send Messages

Rules Wizard and Send/Receive error
A couple of days ago, I received an alert from Norton Antivirus software that the file "belt.cab" was corrupted but could not be deleted. Fearing the worst, I manually deleted the file. Since then, Outlook appears to be completely disabled, with the symptoms being that several commands have disappeared from the Tools menu including Send/Receive (both), Rules Wizard, Out of Office Assistant. I can compose an email, but it will not send. I have checked my email accounts and all appears to be in order. Even after a complete reinstall, I cannot send/receive email. The on...

how to change the icon of excell 2007 into other one
pls do advice me to change the icon of excell,Thank you Right click the icon and select properties. In short cut tabs find in "Change Icon" box in the middle bottom. Click and continue -- R. Khoshravan Please click "Yes" if it is helpful. "Mystery" wrote: > pls do advice me to change the icon of excell,Thank you ...

EXCEL to TEXT file
I know how to convert .txt file to excel spreadsheet, but how do you get EXEL spreadsheet to a .txt file ? Thanx in advance Hi just save it as 'Text' file. see the options in the SaveAs dialog -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany Steve wrote: > I know how to convert .txt file to excel spreadsheet, but how do you > get EXEL spreadsheet to a .txt file ? > Thanx in advance "Steve" <sjeffery@unch.unc.edu> wrote > I know how to convert .txt file to excel spreadsheet, but how do you > get EXEL spreadsheet to a .txt file ? In addition to what Frank ...

How do I import several text files into excel or access ?
I receive hundreds of text files daily that i have to convert to excel. How can I automate the process so that i dont have to manually open every text file one at a time? I would start by browsing the google archives for some code that will put you in the right direction. Use the following keywords: "import" "text" "file" "sub". http://www.google.com/advanced_group_search?&as_ugroup=*excel*&lr=&num=100&hl=en HTH Jason Atlanta, GA "acechef11" wrote: > I receive hundreds of text files daily that i have to convert to ...

sending Access files
Is there a quick and easy way to send access files without Outlook blocking them. I exchange files with a limited selection of people so am happy that what I am sending and receiving is OK. I know that I can use WizZip but the knowledge database also suggests changing the .mdb extension. I don't know how to do this. Do I just right click over the file and choose open with Word? Or maybe there is a simpler way. Thanks When you send a file type that on Microsoft's potentially dangerous list, you get a message informing you that the recipient may not be able to access the file on...

Posting Excel Spreadsheet on a web page.
I need to put an spreadsheet on a web page and allow users to save th entered data directly to the online sheet for others to access. Ho would I do this? Garlin -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com ...