Send Excel 2002 spreadsheet to MacIntosh Excel 2004

How do I save my Excel 2002 spreadsheet so that someone with MacIntosh Excel
2004 can read it properly?

No message in outbox

Money 2004 Std compatible with SP2?
Is Money 2004 compatible with Windows XP SP2? I have read from other postings there have been some problems. I do not know if these were unique to the individual computer or not. Please advise before I prepare to install SP2. Thanks. In microsoft.public.money, Robert Sharon wrote: >Is Money 2004 compatible with Windows XP SP2? Yes. M04 Deluxe works fine here on XP Pro SP2. The reports seem to be isolated cases many of which seem to be firewall related issues. "Robert Sharon" <r.sharon@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message news:iLOjd.78774$OD2.49141@bgtnsc05-news.op...

Sending a macro to another PC-how?

Sending mail from remote location

How do I enlarge the spreadsheet view without changing the font s.
At work I can enlarge the view 25-150%. I don't see that feature on my home computer. Maybe the Standard toolbar was hidden (where that zoom icon lives): Tools|customize|toolbars tab make sure Standard is checked. DeborahlX wrote: > > At work I can enlarge the view 25-150%. I don't see that feature on my home > computer. -- Dave Peterson ec35720@msn.com ...

Send and Recieve Fix

From Entourage 2004 to 2008 (H&S) to 2008 Standard
When I installed 2008 Home &amp; Student, all my data came along for the ride. I just purchased 2008 Standard for the Exchange Support and am wondering if my data will STILL come along for the ride when I install the Standard edition.<br> <br> Thanks in advance for your help! ...

Unable to send?

Outlook 2002 XP no response

Excel to Email
Hi Our sales people need to send to our sales manager on a daily basis a list of the sales orders that they created for that day. I created a private view named 'Daily Sales Orders' and showed each person to export to Excel. I was wondering if anyone knows of an easier way to do this. I would ideally like to mail merge or email template something similar. Ideally it would be nice for a sales people to create an email an insert their list for that day. Appreciate any suggestions. Thanks Mark As a thought, SQL Reporting can be configured to send a report, by email automatical...

Sending messages in Outlook

How do I merge two files in Excel?
How do I merge two Excel files, each with a different name and different data? Thanks...Mike Hi you may provide some more details: - data layout - HOW you want to merge them - etc -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Chem303" <Chem303@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:BACC8208-C906-4B80-A3B7-6DFD260C00A4@microsoft.com... > How do I merge two Excel files, each with a different name and different > data? Thanks...Mike ...

Open/Import mny file from Money 2004
I purchased Money Essentials without first testing it against my Mny file created with Money 2004. I get the following message on Vista when attempting to open it --------------------------- Microsoft Money --------------------------- Money Essentials is unable to open files from other versions of Money. --------------------------- OK --------------------------- Is there a way I can import those transactions? I'm assuming there's no way for me to return the software either. THanks -- Dev In microsoft.public.money, Dev Ashish wrote: >I purchased Money Essentials without fi...

No Permission to Send/Receive Email???

Can't find my pab file in outlook 2002
I can't find my pab file so I can copy my contacts to another computer. I don't know that Outlook uses a PAB file unless you specified it when you set that version of Outlook up. If you did, do a file search for *.pab. If not, then it should be located in a .pst. Are you using Outlook via POP3 for mail, IMAP, Exchange (usually a business environment? -- K. Orland Thoughts lead on to purposes; purposes go forth in action; actions form habits; habits decide character; and character fixes our destiny "Kathy" wrote: > I can't find my pab file so I can copy my cont...

Send Do Not Send

Linking spreadsheets and creating new lines of data
I just finished creating a very large workbook with over twelve years of daily market data. The first spreadsheet in the workbook contains historical data of 16 market indicators. The next 15 spreasheets use data from the 16 market indicators found on the first spreadsheet. I'm trying to automate the process I go through daily updating the spreadsheets with the most current data. For example, say tomorrow morning I manually entered todays S&P 500 Closing Price in cell A4051 on the first spreadsheet. The second spreadsheet has several formulas that use the number entered in cell A...

opening Windows Excel 2003 files with my Mac Excel 2008
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: intel I cannot open the Windows Excel 2003 files sent to me by my accountant. I have Mac Excel 2008. It defaults to the Numbers program, part of Iworks. I need the full functions of Excel to work on the files...not Numbers. thanks I suspect that this is the same problem I have found with Keynote/ PowerPoint. Hold the control key down while you press the mouse on the file you are trying to open. Then pick "Open with" and choose Excel. If you have a two (or more button mouse you can also use "right click" ...

What was Outlook sending?

How to find the owner of the active excel workbook
Dear Smart People, I'm sure this has been asked before but I'm not able to find the answer. In Visual Basic, how may I find the name or system ID of the owner of the currently active workbook? I apologize if this is an "old" question but I've not been able to gleen the answer. Thank you! Janet Take a look at the BuiltInDocumentProperties to see if you can find what you want there. I'm not sure you can get the "Owner", but you can find who last modified the document. -- HTH, Barb Reinhardt "Janet Panighetti" w...

Sending on behalf... Exchange 2003

Excel 2003 convert hours from GMT to PST??
Hello! I have a huge log file that has time in hh:mm:ss GMT and I want to convert those time to PST. I need to subtract 8 hours from the GMT time, but I cannot figure out how to do it. Any ideas? Thank you! Greg Hill I would use a help column, assume the times are truly numeric and not text =A1-8/24 where A1 holds the GMT, you might get a pseudo date so format result as hh:mm another way (less attractive if you make a mistake since there are no audit trails except undo) put =8/24 in a cell, format the cell as time,copy it, select all dates, do edit>paste special and select ...

Publisher 2002 #17
I am trying to create a booklet for our senior night and cannot figure out how to get the pages to print back to back. Counting the front and back cover I have 7 pages. I would also like to print on the inside of the front and back cover. HELP-this has to be completed by 5/19! You can't have 7 pages - unless one of those pages are blank. Alos, if you are talking about making your printer print on the front and back of a piece of paper, your printer has to be capable of printing duplex. Have you talked to a printer about doing the job? If so, does he accept Publisher files? Ask for advice...