Send a Sheet as body of Outlook Email

I used to be able to send an Excel sheet as a body of a message to a
recipient.  The recipient would be able to reply and enter information and
then send it back.  With 2007 the "sent to mail recipient" function seems to
change the sheet to html format and the recipient cannot enter information
and return the spreadsheet.  Is there a setting or change that would return
the old functionality.  I used this function as a type of electronic
signature to validate that the return document came from the intended source.
 If not have you any alternative ideas

outlook express password #3
I want to password protect my outlook express so that you need the password to access new mail. why is it that even though the "enter password box" appears, you can still see the "in box" messages in the screen behind? if you "click" cancel on the enter password, you can still access any inbox mail that appears on the screen. is there a setting so that when you click outlook icon and enter a password to access, no other box appears on the screen? This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97, 98, 2000, 2002 & 2003 from the Office family for Intel PCs. For Outl...

No message in outbox

Sending a macro to another PC-how?

Master Category List keeps reverting to default list
I have had the Master Category List revert to the default list several times now. This has happend at least 6 times since I upgraded to Office 2003 a year ago. This is annoying, as I have my own, different, list of categories that I use. I have used the good info that Sue Mosher provides at: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/olcat.htm to make a backup of my catagories. Using the registry restore routine certainly makes the fix a bit easier than retyping all of the categories. Still, having to dink with the registry to keep outlook from destrying my data is more than a bit unnerving. Does...

Sending mail from remote location

Outlook 2007
Hi, I am having the following problem with Outlook 2007. Whenever I run outlook the CPU utilization goes up over 99%. I've been using OL 2007 for over 4 months and it was working fine. Tried repairing/recreating the OST and PST files. Tried disabling all Add-ins (LinkedIn, Outlook Connector, etc.) tried running Outlook in Safe Mode. Nothing seems to work. Anyone has any ideas as to what might be wrong?? I havent recently installed or uninstalled anything on my machine. I am running Windows XP with Service Pack 2, Norton Antivirus, RealSecure Desktop protector. Do you have iTunes/iPod...

Installing CRM SFO (Sales for Outlook)
Hi all, I know this has been answered before but I can´t find it on the newsgroups or in the knowledge base. What is the fix for installing SFO without the local user having Admin rights. I found the KB arcticle (https://mbs.microsoft.com/knowledgebase/KBDisplay.aspx?WTNTZSMNWUKNTMMYVTQUUXNNZOUKYPPPQSNNPQVXOKWVPZWKNZPWQPQPROKZKMLMMYLZSMKRLWVZOQWZZYTLUUVMQLVTLOKP) on how to do it buy granting admin rights to each of the users individually, but I remember reading somewhere how to fix this problem. Is there a hotfix or somthing? Ideas? David Try this link http://www.microsoft.com...

multips errors when emailing from CRM 1.2
Since installation, I have received the following 2 errors in my app log on every email that passes through my exchange server, even it if has nothing to do with CRM. Now, I cant send any emails at all and I get the last error here. 1st: Event Type: Error Event Source: CrmExchangeQueueService Event Category: None Event ID: 5892 Date: 3/1/2004 Time: 2:36:51 PM User: N/A Computer: CQFS001 Description: The message 'CQFS001 - 03-01-2004 20-36-50-937ms' failed to deliver to all servers For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp. and ...

Outlook Exprerss v6
All Using Outlook, any e-mails received with attachments the following message is received 'OE removed access to the following attachments in your mail:' I know the attachment is 'safe' as it oringinated from myself. Is there a setting that needs changing? Regards Allan Tools->options->security. This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97-2003 from the Office family for Windows PCs. For Outlook Express (OE) support try posting in one of these newsgroups: microsoft.public.inetexplorer.ie4.outlookexpress for OE 4.x microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie5.outlo...

Excel hiding everything except the work on the sheet?
Hi, I am wondering if there is a quick way to hide all the columns outside the rows and columns not used in my spreadsheet? Currently I do this by selecting and dragging but the rows take a while to get to the end. Is there an easier way to do this? I am using excel 2003 TIA Patrick CRTL + Right arrow will slect to comumn IV Format>Columns>Hide will hide these. CRTL + Downarrow for rows. Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Mon, 14 Jun 2004 19:04:00 -0700, "Patrick" <patrickm@spamsonic.net> wrote: >Hi, > I am wondering if there is a quick way to hide all the columns ou...

Send and Recieve Fix

Outlook 2002 XP no response

Excel to Email
Hi Our sales people need to send to our sales manager on a daily basis a list of the sales orders that they created for that day. I created a private view named 'Daily Sales Orders' and showed each person to export to Excel. I was wondering if anyone knows of an easier way to do this. I would ideally like to mail merge or email template something similar. Ideally it would be nice for a sales people to create an email an insert their list for that day. Appreciate any suggestions. Thanks Mark As a thought, SQL Reporting can be configured to send a report, by email automatical...

Unable to send?

Outlook not opening IE8
I am running Windows 7 64 bit, Outlook 2007 and IE8. Recently Outlook has given me an error message when I click on a hyperlink to IE, stating "this operation has been cancelled due to restrictions in effect on this computer. Please contact your system administrator." I am the administrator; what do I do? -- Larry "Larry H" <LarryH@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BE68908B-9B34-442E-B1C1-8022078730C9@microsoft.com... > I am running Windows 7 64 bit, Outlook 2007 and IE8. Recently Outlook has > given me an error message when I c...

Sending messages in Outlook

No Permission to Send/Receive Email???

Can't find my pab file in outlook 2002
I can't find my pab file so I can copy my contacts to another computer. I don't know that Outlook uses a PAB file unless you specified it when you set that version of Outlook up. If you did, do a file search for *.pab. If not, then it should be located in a .pst. Are you using Outlook via POP3 for mail, IMAP, Exchange (usually a business environment? -- K. Orland Thoughts lead on to purposes; purposes go forth in action; actions form habits; habits decide character; and character fixes our destiny "Kathy" wrote: > I can't find my pab file so I can copy my cont...

Send Do Not Send

Lost Contacts in Outlook
I installed XP Pro over Home...how do I retrieve my Contacts? Take a look here, it may help: http://www.slipstick.com/config/backup.htm --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com asked: | I installed XP Pro over Home...how do I retrieve my | Contacts? ...

Sending on behalf... Exchange 2003

Email 06-05-10
My husband and I run off of a wireless router. For about two weeks now, I get his mail and he gets none. I have a desktop that serves as our mainframe, all of my mail goes to that computer instead of my laptop. A mail program like Windows Mail can't download from a mail account for = which it doesn't have the username and password. I suggest you delete the = existing account, restart Windows Mail, then recreate that mail account with the = proper username and password. If no improvement, something is awry at the = server end. Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) ...