selling an excel worksheet

Hi All

Just a quick question

what is the procedure for selling an excel worksheet?

--
rob@robaston.co
rob@robaston.co's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=27385

0
rob8708 (1)

Rob: This might help you, even tho you're on the other side of it.
http://www.officearticles.com/misc/purchasing_vba_programming_for_microsoft_office_applications.htm
************
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"rob@robaston.co"
<robrobaston.co.1vn8mb_1127196311.2239@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in
message news:robrobaston.co.1vn8mb_1127196311.2239@excelforum-nospam.com...

> Hi All
>
> Just a quick question
>
> what is the procedure for selling an excel worksheet?
>

> --
> rob@robaston.co
> rob@robaston.co's Profile:
> http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=27385
> View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=469081

0
ng1 (1444)

excel problem :(
Hi there please help me I have a problem becouse i have sheets formated 2 places after coma 12 120 341,33 But if i click on field i see 12120341,333333333333 what can i do , my calculatons always are wrong becouse when i make calculation 12 120 341,33 * 4,0102 my calculation is bigger than should be (one or two cent more ) :( please help me i am very sad polish boy sorry my eanglish is not so good as polish :) becouse i used examples Take a look here: http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/pennyoff.html In article <c4mtvb$19bj$1@mamut1.aster.pl>, "jarek krolikowski" &...

Excel map available in office 2007?
I have some data for foreign countries that I want to display on a world map. There used to be a map feature in excel (don't remember which version). Is it still available? I have both office 2003 and 2007 but can't seem to find it. Help? If the map I want is not available, can I make my own map and name the regions? ...

Embedding Fonts Excel 2000
Hi all, Is it possible to embed true type fonts into a spreadsheet so that if I send a spreadsheet to someone it will still display as I intend it to? I know that Word has this ability. I don't really want to have to send people the ttf file. Any ideas??? Marty... Excel doesn't support this. KAR Design wrote: > > Hi all, > > Is it possible to embed true type fonts into a spreadsheet so that if I send > a spreadsheet to someone it will still display as I intend it to? I know > that Word has this ability. I don't really want to have to send people the > ...

Linked excel template to excel database
I have created an excel template (form) that is linked to an excel database. I would like to add a couple of macros to the form (Save record to database and continue) and one (Save record and exit). When I try to create the macro with the RECORD MACRO, it does not record the dialog box that pops which asked you if you want to create a new recorded in the database. There is no need to save each individual record just the database. I am trying to make it an easy step for those entering the data so all they have to do is hit the macro and not worry about not saving the template (whic...

Opening on a specific worksheet
Hi I have a workbook with dozens of individually named sheets. Can I get Excel 2007 to open the workbook on the same sheet regardless of which sheet I was working on when I closed/saved the workbook? -- TIA Tim "Tim" wrote: > Hi > > I have a workbook with dozens of individually named sheets. Can I get Excel > 2007 to open the workbook on the same sheet regardless of which sheet I was > working on when I closed/saved the workbook? > -- > TIA > > Tim Don't know whats happening with my posts ! Open the VBA code pa...

Form-filling application with Excel (background image)?
Is there a way to place a background image on a sheet and print the damn thing as well? When I set the image as a sheet background, it won't print. I need this to create a form-filling application, where I place a scanned form image on the background (so that cells remain in the foreground), and align editable cells over blank datafields on that form. Is that possible at all with Excel 03? Thanks a lot in advance! Hi J.Smith You can try this http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.xlFAQ0005.html Or If you insert a Autoshape to your sheet you can place a picture in it(change transperancy...

How do I change x-axis in an Excel Radar Chart?
I would like to plot a radar chart with 360 points however the excel radar assigns a line for each point, I would like to reduce this to 1 line every 10 degrees. Is this possible? Ideally I would like a polar plot graph where I can enter any angle and magnitude. Does such a thing exist? Hi, For polar plot you can use the xy scatter. I have an addin that may help. http://www.andypope.info/charts/polarplot.htm Cheers Andy Dr. J.White wrote: > I would like to plot a radar chart with 360 points however the excel radar > assigns a line for each point, I would like to reduce this...

Excel Addins
Is there any way of forcing every user to be directed to one location for their add-ins under windows 2003 server using terminal services? ...

how to create a flyer selling fireworks
'Don't know about versions other than Publisher 2000 but it has several templates for flyers. In 2000 select File, New and then, "Flyers" from the Wizards list. -- Don - Publisher 2000� Vancouver, USA "prem" <prem@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:43F5EEC1-227A-483B-A829-0D7C8C21B53C@microsoft.com... > Newer versions also have several flyer templates. Do you have a specific question? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" "Don Schmidt" <Don E...

Value 1 in excel cell show as 0.99999999999999978 once save in XML format
Hi all, I receive an excel sheet , with a column which is format in number. The value that i seen from the screen is '1'. Later, when i save the file in . xml format (File->Save As, choose 'XML Spredsheet' .xml' ) i found that the '1' had become '0.99999999999999978'. I relook into the spread sheet again, the value is really show in '1' in the formula bar, and double check on the format it is formatted in number with zero decimal place. I don't have a clue where the '0.99999999999999978' is come from ? Could it be an excel bug ? o...

Printing Excel Viewer
hai, how prevent that excel viewer ask a location of file. because i already selected at explore when i use right click then choose print. it always ask. any workaround for this problem ? TIA, Andy Susanto ...

Excel Worksheet Cell Formatting
I can't seem to find how to indent the second and subsequent lines of text in a cell; also, how can I implement bullets in the text of a cell ? XL doesn't have advanced text layout functions. Use spaces instead. For bullets, directly enter your symbol of choice. In article <746501c4764e$802aed00$a401280a@phx.gbl>, "John Butler" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I can't seem to find how to indent the second and > subsequent lines of text in a cell; also, how can I > implement bullets in the text of a cell ? Agree that this is pos...

Way to import personal.xls from Excel 2003 to Excel 2007?
Is there a way to import the personal.xls file from Excel 2003 into Excel 2007? (Or the beta of Excel 2010 for that matter?). I was hoping to do this all at one time versus manually copying each module & form from the old personal.xls to the new form of personall.xlsb. Thanks, Chet Just copy and stick into the XLSTART folder for Office 12 You can resave as *.xlsb if you wish. I don't yet have 2020 beta so no suggestion. Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Wed, 16 Dec 2009 18:39:55 -0800 (PST), Chet <chetshannon@gmail.com> wrote: >Is there a way to impor...

opening an excel document in word
Hello All Does anyone know if it is possible to open an excel document from word? I am trying to copy information from a word document to excel but cannot figure out how to open the excel document from word. Thanks in advance You seem to be contradicting yourself. First you say "Open Excel file from Word" and then you say "Copy information from Word to Excel". Which is it? :) Yes, you can open an Excel file from Word, but you're likely to get a couple of warnings while you do it. Just File-->Open and change the Files of type at the bottom to All Files, and cho...

excel #24
I am interested in learning to use excel. I currently have a Windows XP Home edition version 2002 that only has Microsoft works. Wondering what excel program I should purchase to be able to load it on my computer. I am thinking of also getting a training program for the excel. Any help would be appriciated. Some things to consider. Excel 2007 is brand new. It still has some "issues" that need to be ironed out. Excel 2003 has been around for several years and all known issues have been pretty much taken care of. Since it sounds like you haven't used Excel before so th...

Excel Save / Saveas / Tools- Customize buttons not working
When I click on Save or Saveas button in Excel there is no response from it. My OS is Win ME. How do I solve it. I have re-installed Office but the problem still remains. Hi Brian! With a re-installation of Office it looks like one of two things: A macro in your Personal.xls file Or A case of the NIMDA virus. Try out virus removal first as it is quicker than another re-install. Here's the site for downloads of various virus removal tools: http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/tools.list.html You'll see Nimbda in the right hand side list twice. You should download both...

Learning excel
I am sorry for the basic question but this has been in my head for days unresolved. Below is a set of data I have obtained from my experiment at school (x,y)={(1,1)(2,2)(3,2),(4,3),(5,2)(6,3)(7,1)} I am using excel to draw a straight lined graph with those points but I am wondering is there any command to be input from the above "f"'s text box to redraw the graph when I would like to move it parallel to the x axis 5 units In the above co-ordinates I used only a monotonic increasing x value of 1 unit. In a more complex case, I need use increasingly different values. Any ...

pls Help, Excel File not open
Hi all! i have excel file but when i open it(double click) from Window Explore, it only open Microsoft Excel but not open file. When i run MS Excel and then open it by show path to locate it. it be opened normal pls help me to solve this issue Oh, Nguyen, you must stop expecting everything to work. Or try this: Tools - Options - General - Ignore other applications (deselect it). -- Earl Kiosterud www.smokeylake.com "Nguyen" <Nguyen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:66FBD6F8-04D6-4B6B-8720-1CACEF2DF581@microsoft.com... > Hi all! > i have excel file b...

256 color palatte in excel
How do I access the 256 color palatte in excel In article <9D7D2EDA-96CD-49EB-93E3-9335F5B7A505@microsoft.com>, "=? Utf-8?B?U3RpY2sgRnJhbWU=?=" <Stick Frame@discussions.microsoft.com> says... > How do I access the 256 color palatte in excel > XL supports only 56 colors in its palette. -- Regards, Tushar Mehta www.tushar-mehta.com Excel, PowerPoint, and VBA add-ins, tutorials Custom MS Office productivity solutions "Stick Frame" wrote : > How do I access the 256 color palatte in excel On the face of it, perhaps ... Click Tools > Options > Co...

Sell cvv fresh&good 100%+ price cheap
Hello everybody, I'm seller from Viet Nam Contact me: -Y!H: garnier233 -Email: garnier233******.com List cc i have and price i have : Us ( vis,mas ) = 2$/1cvv Us ( dis,amex ) = 5$/1cvv Uk ( vis,mas ) = 5$/1cvv Uk ( amex,dis) = 7$/1cvv Au = 10$/1cvv Ca = 10$/1cvv Eu = 17-20$/1cvv + Itali = 20$/1cvv + Spain = 20$/1cvv + Denmark = 25$/1cvv + Sweden = 20$/1cvv +France: 18$/1 +Germany: 18$/1 +Ireland: 17$/1 +New zeland: 18$/1 +Switherland: 18$/1 +Slovakia:20$/1 Middle East = 15$/1cvv Asia = 15$/1cvv if US with bin = 6$ US full= 30$ Uk with bin = 15$ Uk with dob = ...

INVENTORY CYCLE COUNT IN EXCEL
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_000A_01C76BA5.E704DD20 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hello to all! I want to start an inventory cycle count program in my company. How can = Excel be used to do random selection? The only data I currently have is = a listing with the following headings: 1) Part Code 2) Part Description 3) Location Code 4) Quantity on hand 5) Unit Cost 6) Total Cost 7) Cateogry The accounting software does not provide, currently, a usage report that = I use to apply ABC ...

compare sell with date ?
Hi, how do i compare 2 sells that have dates inside ? A1: 01/01/2000 and A2: 02/02/2000 I need to use the function date and ask if A1 is smaller then A2 , 0 1 thnx ... Ore -- ore ----------------------------------------------------------------------- oren's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1683 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=32045 =IF(A1<A2,0,1) Hope this helps! oren Wrote: > Hi, > how do i compare 2 sells that have dates inside ? > > A1: 01/01/2000 and A2: 02/02/2000 > > I need t...

Column order when using 'Analyze it with Excel'
When exporting data from Access to Excel using the 'Analyze it with Microsoft Excel' facility, the columns on the spreadsheet appear in a different order to those on the report. The report is very simple in design with the fields in one row across the report. How can I force the fields to stay in the order that I require? ...

How to put special character "&" in Excel Header / Footer ?
Need help - if my header / footer contains special character "&" in excel - the result come out incorrect. Is there any way to put this special character as part of my header / footer in excel ? Use: && -- Gary's Student "Phiews" wrote: > Need help - if my header / footer contains special character "&" in excel - > the result come out incorrect. > Is there any way to put this special character as part of my header / footer > in excel ? > ...

Selling an Asset
I'm selling my home, and wanted to get some advice on how to show the transaction in M2006. I have the home setup as both an asset to track home improvements and as a loan to show the outstanding mortgage. I have already sold the home, and have proceeds from the sell that I need to account for. I could pretty easily just closeout the mortgage and asset accounts by just zeroing them out, but wanted to see if there was a preferred method of doing this. For example, I could should the total amount I received, minus closing costs, as a contribution to the mortgage account, with th e...