Saving Username and Pass with Web Queries

I am pulling data from a website that requires you to provide a usernam
and password everytime you visit the site. Excel has cachin
capabilities, but everytime you close excel and try and open up th
spreadsheet again, it can't login.

What is the fix for this?

Thanks,

Hend

Bump!

---

How do I print query parameters on the report?
I'll try to keep this short. I have created a query with multiple parameters. I want to print reports showing invoices to a specified customer between certain dates. When I run the query, it is set up to enter the customer name first, and then type the beginning date of the invoice period, and then type the ending date of the invoice period. I have that part down okay. When I print the report, I want the date parameters that I typed in for the query to appear on the printed report. I created a text box in Design View on the report, and for the Control Source, I entered the sam...

Unable to save password in Outlook 2003

Save and save as

Date Query 04-14-10
Hi all, I was wondering if anyone could please help me? I have a database table that has a column allocated to the date a person consented to have their details added to the database. What I need is to create a query that displays any date entries and the number of times that particular date has been entered (as many people would give consent on the same date). I then need to add another column that calculates what week that date fell into starting from Week 1 (21st December 2009). The main reason I need this query is to build a chart that displays the amount of consenting people...

Saving Images

ATTN: Need to import data from access database, hosted on web.
This should be fun. I can use the import data feature to get data into excel from a loca access database, But i need a central access dbase on the web, and when someone open the excel workbook, it auto updates from the access dbase hosted on th web server. Im assuming this has something to to with the connection strings et that i need to write, could anyone point me in the right direction o post a solution, many many thanks in advance. Pau -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com ...

"Unattainable" savings goals

passing a control to a sub
I'm having trouble passing a MSFlexGrid control to a sub. The control name is "flxGalleries". The error is "Type Mismatch. Error '13'". I have the following code: Private Sub Form_Open (Cancel as Integer) .... do stuff ... GridSetup flxGalleries 'Call the Sub and pass the Control .... do more stuff ... End Sub Public Sub GridSetup (ByRef flxGrid As MSFlexGrid) With flxGrid .... do stuff ... End With End Sub What have I done wrong? Cheers Maybe try the following syntax to call it: GridSetup Me.flxGalleries or G...

Sending web page attachments
Whn attempting to send a web page via e-mail I receive the following message. What do I need to do in order to send these pages error free and why is the message being received in the first place? Thank you - Outlook blocked access to the following potentially unsafe attachments:www.msnbc.msn.url ...

Saving default tabs

How to pass data from main appliaction to CDocument class
Hi, I am working on an MDI application. In this aplication, I have some global settings/configurations in the main aaplication (A dialog is used to set the configurations). I am adding Doc/View/Frame to applicatin from different DLLs (by using AddDocTemplate (fnGetMenu (), fnGetDoc (), fnGetFrame (), fnGetView ()) method. In this aaplication, I want to set some parameters in main application, and then pass these paramters to any new document created. Can anybody tell me how can I do this? You could do it in OnNewDocument() m_pSomeData = ((need to cast here to your main app class)AfxGet...

Web Access #7
When using Outlook 2003 Web Access I can log in, but my inbox is stuck at loading... Am I doing something wrong? Not sure with so little information - but since OWA is part of Exchange, not Outlook, you'd be best off posting this in an Exchange newsgroup (try microsoft.public.exchange.admin) with more details (as in, does this work from *inside* your network? anyone else having the problem? does it work from another external computer? what browser version/SP on the client?) Best of luck... path wrote: > When using Outlook 2003 Web Access I can log in, but my > inbox is stuck at ...

Save to unProtect a Document?

Save csv format to dbf format

VLOOKUP/HLOOKUP Query
Hope I can explain this clearly enough . I have c 50 branches of a retail outlet, each of which have a bank account that is used on a daily basis. The accounts are, however, cleared to a central account at the end of each month by way of an automatic transfer. I need to set-up a monitoring system so that I can track the cumulative balance at each outlet, even though some of this will no longer be showing on the respective bank accounts (after 31/1/10 - the first clearance date). I am advised each month of the amounts transferred to the central account and then have to do week...

Daylight Savings Time #2

Installing CRM on 2003 Web Edition
Has anyone installed CRM 1.2 on Windows Server 2003 Web Edition. The implementation guide is says it is a supported OS, I am planning on attaching WS03 Web Edition to an SBS 2003 server. I know that the supported configuration has everything on the single SBS box, but I would much rather put some things on other boxes. I am also planning on putting SQL Server on its own box as well. Any comments on this configuration? thanks, Geoff Hi, Beware that SQL Server cannot be installed on a Web Server edition ! -- Olivier Schmitt Microsoft Business Solutions Support Ce message est fourni...

Workflow wont pass value to a picklist
Hi there, We are using CRM 4.0 and In CASE -> Priority we have 3 values High, Normal and Low Now I have a custom form called Software bug I created a workflow that create software bug when I'm saving the case form Inside the workflow I would like to pass the value from Case -> Priority picklist value into Software bug Priority picklist value (I created same picklist as a CASE) From some reason it pass the value to a textbox but not to a picklist When I select the picklist the CASE attributes become blank no records to choose? Is there a limitation of what you can pass as value...

Automatic save of all messages from a known contact
Hi, I'd like to store automatically all messages from a known CRM Contact. If for example my customers email-address is somebody@somhow.com, I'd like to store automatically all his emails via the Exchange<->CRM Connector regardless to who they are sent to. Is that possible? regards Juergen Tolksdorf Hi Juergen. My company has a product called Effective Email that does exactly what you are asking for. There is a sync event that gets installed on the users inbox. When emails come in, it checks the senders address against the CRM database, and if a match exists, it creates a...

How to get saved old saved work that was saved over?
I typed up some History notes and saved it. I wanted to use the same format from those History notes for some new History notes and I saved over on my old work. How can i retrive my old saved work? My work was in Word not Excel But I could not find a place to ask a question in the Word help section. If you saved over the original file, it is gone forever. -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com "Maral" <Maral@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C0ADFEF9-6A46-4589-8923-4BFC07D9C61F@microsoft.com......