Saving reports as a .pdf or .rpt file.

Hello:

Can someone please tell me how I can save my Excel reports
as a .pdf or .rpt file, if this is possible?  Your help is
greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Dinesh.

Dinesh,

Not sure about .rpt files, but to save as a pdf you need to
own the full version of acrobat (not just the reader).  Then
you can print to pdf.

Dan E

In article <ucwgc0egDHA.2300@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl>,
 "Dan E" <nospam.d.elliot@nospam.mailcity.com> wrote:

> Not sure about .rpt files, but to save as a pdf you need to
> own the full version of acrobat (not just the reader).  Then
> you can print to pdf.

Or use a Mac, which saves as PDF from any application...<g>
0
jemcgimpsey (6723)
9/23/2003 4:33:22 PM
Dan/J.E:

Thanks for your help.  I really appreciated it.

Regards,

Dinesh.

Or go to www.pdf995.com and download their free pdf writer

:
: Can someone please tell me how I can save my Excel reports
: as a .pdf or .rpt file, if this is possible?  Your help is
: greatly appreciated.
:
: Regards,
:
: Dinesh.

Tab-delimited or CVS report output
If I recall in a previous version of Money I was able to "print" a report to a tab-delimited file. I'm looking into Money 2007, and cannot find that capability. Is there a way to print out either a tab-delimited or comma-delimited Account Balances report in 2007. Thanks, JimW Yes. Be sure and use Advanced Reports. Get the report customized the way you want. There's an Export to Excel choice over to the left. It'll generate ..CSV. There's also a Send to... pullout over there that offers some other choices. There's also an Export and Export to Excel cho...

Test file needed quickly
Does anyone know where I can get a very large testt excel file that has a running macro? What I need to do is to run several apps that will "drain" most of my resources. I need to test another app in how it will handle low resources. I was thinking someone might have a test file just for this reason. A large spreadsheet that has a macro doing some calculations, at the same time while other apps are running. Thanks ahead for any help or suggestions. You realize if you fill a cell and then copy it to the rest of the sheet, it get really big, really fast? Dave wrote: > Doe...

Code Bloat/Growing Excel files?

How do I print query parameters on the report?
I'll try to keep this short. I have created a query with multiple parameters. I want to print reports showing invoices to a specified customer between certain dates. When I run the query, it is set up to enter the customer name first, and then type the beginning date of the invoice period, and then type the ending date of the invoice period. I have that part down okay. When I print the report, I want the date parameters that I typed in for the query to appear on the printed report. I created a text box in Design View on the report, and for the Control Source, I entered the sam...

Unable to save password in Outlook 2003

money file extraction: virus or worm
hi, i opened MS Money 2002 last night, and instead of starting the program, a screen opened in MS-DOS, and it started extracting a bunch of files. then that screen closed. now the program will not work. is there a worm or virus targeting people's MOney files? travis johnson lafayette, oregon In microsoft.public.money, travis johnson wrote: >hi, i opened MS Money 2002 last night, and instead of >starting the program, a screen opened in MS-DOS, and it >started extracting a bunch of files. > >then that screen closed. > >now the program will not work. > >i...

Save and save as

Saving Images

"Unattainable" savings goals

Saving default tabs

Save to unProtect a Document?

PST file import to windows mail
I have chage my PC and I cannot import the PST outlook file in to my new windows Mail so far A error message appaer when I try to import a outlook message. Is someone have an idea regarding this issue Thanks Philippe You need outlook installed and configured on the Vista PC before you can import There is a workaround, assuming the old pc with outlook on is still available. You export your mail to outlook express, then copy the outlook express msg store to the Vista PC, then Mail can import it. Or you download the Office trial, with outlook, connect your pst as default to outlook, ...

Z Report for Multiple Days/weeks/months
Does anyone know where I can get a report that will give me the daily Z report data but in column data by date? Right now I have to manualy enter every Z report into a spreadsheet. The data is obviously in the database but there is no obvious way of getting it out. I DO NOT want to just REPRINT Z Reports. I want a full month or quarters worth of data in a single report but still broken down by day. This will allow me to save as a CSV file then import into Excel where I can then massage the data as necessary. Please help, I get a lot of info from this data like the ability to analyz...

Save csv format to dbf format

Probl�me to start reporting with CRM 3.0
Hello We have the CRM 3.0. In fact I made a report with visual studio 2005 with SQL Server 2005. The report has a hidden parameter. When I The visualized with visual studio, it works well. But when I includes the Level of CRM and try to start my error: "Reporting Services Error" "For more information about this error navigate to the report on the server Local server machine, or enable remote errors " "SQL Server Reporting Services Think you for your assistance Are you using a shared data source in your report? If you run the report directly from the CRM server, it...

Daylight Savings Time #2

How to get saved old saved work that was saved over?
I typed up some History notes and saved it. I wanted to use the same format from those History notes for some new History notes and I saved over on my old work. How can i retrive my old saved work? My work was in Word not Excel But I could not find a place to ask a question in the Word help section. If you saved over the original file, it is gone forever. -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com "Maral" <Maral@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C0ADFEF9-6A46-4589-8923-4BFC07D9C61F@microsoft.com......

easietway of writing to an xml file

Reports with multiple accounts
We have set up multiple bank accounts using Microsoft Money 2000. We wish to access INDIVIDUAL reports on EACH account (example: costs by category), but we can only obtain such reports that combine ALL our accounts together. How do we create such reports for EACH of our accounts? Thanks for your help! Correction, we're using Money 2002. "Joanne Harvey" <kboenterprises@NoSpam.earthlink.net> wrote in message news:#ENMZtg6DHA.2732@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > We have set up multiple bank accounts using Microsoft Money 2000. We wish > to access INDIVIDUAL reports on EA...

Custom CRM report using Crystal Reports
I am trying to create a custom report for CRM using Crystal Reports. From SQL Server Query Analyzer I can get the information I need with the following query: SELECT s.value, s.attributevalue, accountcategorycode FROM account a JOIN stringmap s ON s.attributevalue=a.accountcategorycode and s.attributename='accountcategorycode' ORDER BY s.value However, I cannot create this JOIN ("link" in Crystal Reports termonology). When I try to JOIN the tables, Crystal tells me the data types are incompatible. In SQL Server, the account.accountcategorycode and the stringmap.attribu...