Saving in 2003 Excel

I am currently taking Excel 2002 in college. The software
I have loaded is 2003 but my Professor is running 2002.
Can someone tell me how ot save in 2003 so the Professor
can read in 2002?
0
our.email (1)

Hi Terry!

Just save normally.

You version challenged Professor will be able to open it.

--
Regards
Norman Harker MVP (Excel)

0
njharker (1646)
1/24/2004 1:56:09 AM
Same file format, no problems..

--

Regards,

Peo Sjoblom

"Terry" <our.email@fuse.net> wrote in message
> I am currently taking Excel 2002 in college. The software
> I have loaded is 2003 but my Professor is running 2002.
> Can someone tell me how ot save in 2003 so the Professor
> can read in 2002?

0
terre081 (3244)

I cannot send a fax from excel, I always get a line busy message.
I am using win xp and I am trying to send a fax with excel. I go to file chose print, pick fax driver and then fax wizard comes up, I enter phone number in wizard and click finish but I always get a line busy message in the fax monitior, can anybody help me. Thanks , Dan ...

ayuda con formula excel
quiero saber se me puede ayudar en eso praticamente yo quiero una formula da enserir an la celda CANCELLARE (mira foto para entender) http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/2152/89861598.jpg [img=http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/2152/89861598.th.jpg] que quando uno presiona la tecla CANCELLARE se borre todo el contenido de la linea detras de CANCELLARE o vero ( C9-D9-E9-F9-G9-H9 ) y trambien se tendrian que borrar en la hoja (tabla de datos ) donde estan lo mismo valore de ( C9-D9-E9-F9-G9-H9 ) o vero ( A7-B7-C7-D7-E7- F7-G7 )( mira la foto abajo ) http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/9799/32649272.jp...

Unable to save password in Outlook 2003

Save and save as

Multiple Quarantine Folders in Outlook 2003
A user showed me that her folders list has recently grow multiple quarantine folders: Quarantine, Quarantine1, Quarantine2, etc. The is not a shared computer. The only reference I can find is something to do with the Cached Mode. But is there something I am missing? Client PC Windows XPSP2 Office Outlook 2003 Server (Internal) Windows Server 2003 Standard SP2 Exchange Server 2003 SP2 IMF with regular updates to filter file Thanks in advance, Mike "M" <nothing@nospamplease.com> wrote in message news:OliqA7IfJHA.504@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... >A user showed me that her...

Saving Images

"Unattainable" savings goals

EXCEL #153
EXCELL - CAN ONLY ENTER 15 DIGITS, ENTERING MORE SHOW ZERO'S?? Please do not post with CAPS Lock on it is hard to read and considered rude. You should check your HELP and look up "specification limit" these are limitations built in or limitations that Excel must work with. You should not be using a numeric field for a credit card number for instance because it is not treated arithmetically, you should be using identification information at text. When you enter a 16 digit credit card 'number' the first 15 digits are the most significant digits and will be retai...

Saving default tabs

Save to unProtect a Document?

Exchange 2003, Sender ID and MSGFILTER.DLL
We are in the process of enabling Sender ID on our Exchange 2003 SP2 system. During testing we ran into an issue with Sender ID, SPF records and subnet masks mentioned here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/910272 I have applied this Hotfix and it appears to have resolved this issue. I have since discovered there are numerous other Hotfixes that update MSGFILTER.DLL and the most recent that I can find is: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/951639 This updates MSGFILTER.DLL to 6.5.7653.37 Is it safe to assume that this updated DLL contains the changes in the previous updates? ...

Save csv format to dbf format

Outlook 2003 Outgoing mail error & workaround
I have very funny problem. Everytime I sent outgoing mails, outlook throws a system error mentioned below. In order to solve this problem, every time before sending outgoing mail, I have to open outlook express and send a dummy message to myself. and then I have sent the email from outlook 2003. It looks very funny. But its really painful. Any light on this. Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. Subject: test message Sent: 05/05/2005 3:54 PM The following recipient(s) could not be reached: 'me@mydomain.com' on 05/05/2005 3:54 PM ...

Problmes with full migration from Word and Excel 2003 to 2007
A while back I installed Office 2007 but left Word 2003 and Excel 2003 as the default programs for opening doc and xls files. A number of months later I made 2007 the default for both, but left the 2003 programs on the system. The changed default worked fine for Word 2007. Occasionally, the default for xls files would get reset to Excel 2003 for no apparent reason. I finally removed Word 2003 and Excel 2003 programs altogether. (Still have Access 2003 and OneNote 2003 since I don’t 2007 versions of those). I think I have some kind of overhang from my stepped approach to mig...

Linking Word and Excel #2
I have a Word document with a large number of tables linked to cells in an Excel spreadsheet. The tables in the worksheet are in the same order as those in the Word document. I would like to insert a new table between other tables linked to the Excel spreadsheet but when I insert the new table between the others in the Excel spreadsheet, it invalidates all the other linked information. I take this to mean that the links are not absolute references. Is there any way to do this without having to reconstruct the links? Thanks ...

How do I enlarge my excel spreadsheet so readible when printed??
after I have worked on the excel spreadsheet which has 8 columns and approx. 72 lines. Then I go in to print and the page setup is at 15, when I go to change it then it changes my page breaks. I try to print and it prints in very small print eventhough my font is at 16 - 20. It also only prints a 1/4 of the page. I am open to any suggestions as I need this chart for an important meeting. Please help!!! Thank you One possibility is that the page setup settings. In the File | Page Setup... dialog box in the Page tab ensure you have Scaling set to 'Adjust to 100% normal size'. ...

Missing or broken reference error in Access 2003 DB
I cant launch a particular .mdb from a server on my pc. I can launch it from any other computer but not this one in particular. WHen opening the DB I recieve the following error:Your Microsoft Office Access database or project contains a missing or broken reference to the file'sapctrl32.dll' version 1.0*To ensure that your database or project works properly, you must fix this reference.Any thoughts on how I can fix the reference problem would be appreciated. Thanks in advance for your effort. You have to install the specified .dll file on the computer that you aretrying to open the d...

excel cell limited in # chars that can print?
when i type a large string into a cell, the print image (and the actual printer output) cut off the string at some point. is there a way around this (feature?/bug?) thks Evan Hi Evan, Take a look at HELP, index, specifications Turn on word wrap -- format, cells, alignment, wrap text Use some Alt+Enter to extend a limitation that may not have been worded properly. adjust your row height if needed. --- HTH, David McRitchie, Microsoft MVP - Excel [site changed Nov. 2001] My Excel Pages: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/excel.htm Search Page: http://www.mvps.org/dmcr...

Daylight Savings Time #2

Outlook 2003
Hi all, we've recently migrated to a new exchange box, but some accounts on the terminal server are still pointing to the old box. Is there a microsoft tool or supported way of changing this without us manually having to have users contact support to change the setting manually? thanks Outlook will correct itself as long as the old server is still up. Other than that and since your looking at a TS, is there a reason why you need to keep their OS profiles on the TS? or another way of looking at this, if I was a brand new user logging onto TS, how is my Outlook profile b...