Saving graph when using =(RAND) #2

Aha, the goal of this is to see on the same chart, all of the different
iterations from pressing F9.  Ultimately, I'd like to see something
like 500 different lines on the same chart.  Is there a less manual way
to accomplish this? :)

--
deacs
deacs's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2321

Using word templates as email
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel I want to ask how I use a word template as an email template? I have found an easy solution for PC on MS own website but it does not apply for Mac...I know this must be straightforward but simply select-all, cut, paste into new message does not work and template falls apart....help !!!! You can't do that in Microsoft Office for Mac. You have to write the email in Word then use File>Send to>Mail recipient (as HTML) from inside Word. It still makes a mess of it. Best to simply forget about it: ...

Sometimes have to use "Rebuild All"
I have never noticed this before, but in this project I am working on right now, I made some changes and hit "F7" like normal, but it didn't detect the changes and didn't compile the new code. So for this one file I keep having to do a "rebuild all". Any ideas why this is happening and how to fix it? Yasoo wrote: >I have never noticed this before, but in this project I am working on right now, I made some changes and hit "F7" like normal, but it didn't detect the changes and didn't compile the new code. So for this one file I keep having to...

Unable to save password in Outlook 2003

Distribution List to use multiple emails for contact
I am trying to setup a Distribution List and want to include all email accounts setup for that contact when sending a message out. Currently I can only send out to the default email account. Is there a way to get this to work? The sending account is chosen at the time you send a message. It is not a property of either a Contact or a DL. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Tiffany" <tslaton@nuvox.net> wrote in message news:1783701c41deb$2ad1a940$a601280a@phx.gbl... > I am trying to setup a Distribution List and want to > include all email accounts setup for that conta...

mail problem #2
i used sbs03. i had an external pop3 server. i used pop3 connector for connecting to external pop3 mail server and routed that mails to local exchage mail boxwes. it working fine when i retrieve mails. i registered an domain name as example.com my exchange server domain is ns1.example.com when i registered domain i got email address like. sujith@example.com in my exchage i had the mail id as sujith@ns1.example.com when i am sending mails from my exchange outlook it is going as sujith@ns1.smartsoft.co.in address. then when a person who got my mail replies me. my emailid is sujith@ns1.sma...

eservice portal on server 2008 #2
Hi I'm running the CRM 4.0 and SQL 2008 on a Server 2008 64 bit. I'm trying to install the eService portal on the same server. The problem starts when the IIS site is created. I have the CRM on default site http port 80, so I use host header name (eservice.domain.com) on the site for eService. When I try to display the new portal site, this error appears: "Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.Crm.Sdk' or one of its dependencies. An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format." From other posts, I think the problem is due to the server 200...

Value of a data point in a graph
Hi folks, I use following algorithm to read the value of data point: >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> On Error Resume Next For Serie = 1 To NumOfRows For DataPnt = 1 To NumOfColumns Set ChtPt = _ ActiveChart.SeriesCollection(Ser...

conditional formmating data and put it into a graph...
how do i take conditional formmating data and put it into a graph according to its category? Hi, Conditional formatting will not automatically be applied to your chart. You can however, with the use of additional data series, create conditional charts. See Jon Peltier's explanation. http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/ConditionalChart1.html Cheers Andy confused19 wrote: > how do i take conditional formmating data and put it into a graph according > to its category? -- Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel http://www.andypope.info Hi confused19, As well as Jon Peltier's met...

Save and save as

Saving Images

"Unattainable" savings goals

Saving default tabs

Graph a normal distribution chart?
I am having trouble graphing the percentage to the bell curve shape. Can anyone help? Thanks. "Barbara" <Barbara@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1FE51378-26D1-4858-92BD-A3FFC1E95861@microsoft.com... >I am having trouble graphing the percentage to the bell curve shape. Can > anyone help? Thanks. If you're looking for the density function for the normal distribution, try =(EXP(-POWER(A2,2)/2))/SQRT(2*PI()) and scale appropriately. If you're looking for the cumulative, try =NORMSDIST(A2) -- David Biddulph is the normal distribution cu...

Commodities #2
I would like to record in mu Portfolio Manager the commodities' price as Crude Oil (NYM: CLH09.NYM) or Natural Gas (NYM: NGH09.NYM). Is it possible? Thanks ...

line graphs
Hi, i have a spread sheet that i am trying to form a line graph to show the amounts paid in that period and in this period. how do i go about with the formula that i need to through. thanks EXCEL 2007 Hi Ray, please check out:- http://www.pierrefondes.com/ - item number 55. All you need to do is to adapt this to you own needs. If my comments have helped please hit Yes. Thanks. "ray" wrote: > Hi, > > i have a spread sheet that i am trying to form a line graph to show the > amounts paid in that period and in this period....

trendline #2
I am trying to fill in the blanks here and come up with a graph and trendline forecasting sales in $.10 increments when I have history of sales at .99, 1.49, 1.99, and 2.49. Obviously as the price goes up, unit sales come down. So how can I forecast what might be sold at all these price points. Thanks in advance. 0.99 280,242 1.09 1.19 1.29 1.39 1.49 227,988 1.59 1.69 1.79 1.89 1.99 146,740 2.09 2.19 2.29 2.39 2.49 59,814 Arrange the data with the known values in A1:B4 0.99 280,242 1.49 227,988 1.99 146,740 2.49 59,814 An XY chart trendline shows th...

Save to unProtect a Document?

Using variables in Chart Ranges
I have created a chart with a Value (data range) of ‘='Raw Data'!$S$3:$S$6’ but I need to make the number of rows to chart variable. I have created a variable called ‘numrows’ with the COUNTA option. How do I replace the $S$6 with numrows so when I import data into the Raw Data worksheet, the proper number of rows will be charted? Thanks You have to create a named range (variable) that describes the entire range, not just part of it, or a dimension of it. Then this variable can be used in the chart. Here are some examples and links: http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/Dy...

Save csv format to dbf format

Linking Word and Excel #2
I have a Word document with a large number of tables linked to cells in an Excel spreadsheet. The tables in the worksheet are in the same order as those in the Word document. I would like to insert a new table between other tables linked to the Excel spreadsheet but when I insert the new table between the others in the Excel spreadsheet, it invalidates all the other linked information. I take this to mean that the links are not absolute references. Is there any way to do this without having to reconstruct the links? Thanks ...

COUNT IF x 2
Hello everyone, I'm using the following formula to count the number of occurences in a list : =COUNTIF('Full Output'!K:K,"*Outlook Edition*") I however need to check another argument in that 'Full Output'!C:C must = "Sales". I would therefore like to say COUNTIF('Full Output'!K:K,"*Outlook Edition*" AND 'Full Output'!C:C, "Sales")) but can't seem to check for both. Thanks very much for your help, James Hi James COUNTIF will only work for one criteria. Use SUMPRODUCT instead: =SUMPRODUCT(('Full Output...