Saving as Web page.

I have upgraded from excel 97 to excel 2003.
I used to be able to publish my sheets to the web using the save as html function in 97.  It would ask me for a template that I had created and then publish the page with all the web page formating.

Now when I save as a web page in 2003, I end up with basically a copy of my spreadsheet as a web page.  Is there anyway I can get this to save pages the way it did in 97.

I would like to use excel 2003 if this can be accomplished.
0
jefnert (6)

Unable to save password in Outlook 2003

Save and save as

Saving Images

ATTN: Need to import data from access database, hosted on web.
This should be fun. I can use the import data feature to get data into excel from a loca access database, But i need a central access dbase on the web, and when someone open the excel workbook, it auto updates from the access dbase hosted on th web server. Im assuming this has something to to with the connection strings et that i need to write, could anyone point me in the right direction o post a solution, many many thanks in advance. Pau -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com ...

"Unattainable" savings goals

Sending web page attachments
Whn attempting to send a web page via e-mail I receive the following message. What do I need to do in order to send these pages error free and why is the message being received in the first place? Thank you - Outlook blocked access to the following potentially unsafe attachments:www.msnbc.msn.url ...

Page Refreshing
Hi, Does anybody have the same problem that I do with Money in the sense that the page continually will load and refresh after a couple minutes? Its very annoying and I want to knwo if theres a way to turn it off. Thanks Anybody? I don't know. I don't. What version? Have you tried things like not running other apps? New video driver? Turning down hardware acceleration? "l8neway" <l8neway@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7BA1A51A-81DE-4524-AE97-7FB8D4C7FDAF@microsoft.com... > Does anybody have the same problem that I do with Money in the sense ...

Saving default tabs

Save to unProtect a Document?

Web Access #7
When using Outlook 2003 Web Access I can log in, but my inbox is stuck at loading... Am I doing something wrong? Not sure with so little information - but since OWA is part of Exchange, not Outlook, you'd be best off posting this in an Exchange newsgroup (try microsoft.public.exchange.admin) with more details (as in, does this work from *inside* your network? anyone else having the problem? does it work from another external computer? what browser version/SP on the client?) Best of luck... path wrote: > When using Outlook 2003 Web Access I can log in, but my > inbox is stuck at ...

Save csv format to dbf format

Daylight Savings Time #2

Installing CRM on 2003 Web Edition
Has anyone installed CRM 1.2 on Windows Server 2003 Web Edition. The implementation guide is says it is a supported OS, I am planning on attaching WS03 Web Edition to an SBS 2003 server. I know that the supported configuration has everything on the single SBS box, but I would much rather put some things on other boxes. I am also planning on putting SQL Server on its own box as well. Any comments on this configuration? thanks, Geoff Hi, Beware that SQL Server cannot be installed on a Web Server edition ! -- Olivier Schmitt Microsoft Business Solutions Support Ce message est fourni...

Extra Pages in Reports
We upgraded from 8.0 to version 9 a few weeks ago. This week one of my clerks said that when she prints some payroll reports that the last two pages will print 10-20 times. Another clerk has had the same problem with the Checkbook posting journal. I have looked in the knowledgebase and in the forums to no avail. Anyone have any thoughts? Hi Jason Do you have Named Printers setup? I have seen named printers go a little crazy after an upgrade from version 8. if this is the case removing the named printers from the workstation and then readding it usually fixes it. Fliehigh "Jaso...

Move page button on sidenote
If you want to move a side note to one of your onenote pages, the easiest way is to customize your toolbar to add the "Move Page to" button to the sidenote toolbar. 1- select the drop down at the end of the toolbar 2- Select Add remove buttons and Customize 3- Under commands in the popup windows, select Edit - move page to - button to your toolbar. ...

Automatic save of all messages from a known contact
Hi, I'd like to store automatically all messages from a known CRM Contact. If for example my customers email-address is somebody@somhow.com, I'd like to store automatically all his emails via the Exchange<->CRM Connector regardless to who they are sent to. Is that possible? regards Juergen Tolksdorf Hi Juergen. My company has a product called Effective Email that does exactly what you are asking for. There is a sync event that gets installed on the users inbox. When emails come in, it checks the senders address against the CRM database, and if a match exists, it creates a...

How to get saved old saved work that was saved over?
I typed up some History notes and saved it. I wanted to use the same format from those History notes for some new History notes and I saved over on my old work. How can i retrive my old saved work? My work was in Word not Excel But I could not find a place to ask a question in the Word help section. If you saved over the original file, it is gone forever. -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com "Maral" <Maral@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C0ADFEF9-6A46-4589-8923-4BFC07D9C61F@microsoft.com......

Fixing position of page
I have some small menus created for a restaurant. They will be loaded on their computer and when they need to change prices etc. all I want them to be able to do is change prices and the food entry. I want to be able to lock the position of the groups on the page so they cannot destory the format etc. I just don't think there's a way to do it. If they can edit anything, they can edit everything. Assuming they are paying you for the work you're doing, it's their product and they can do anything they want to it. Including screw it up royally. (I know, that's the pits.)...

Excel on the Web #2
I need to put an excel file out on the web. After saving it in the HTML format what would be my next step. Thanks Frank ...

auto save email address's
In outlook 2007, how do I set it to auto save email address's that I send out? No full versions of Outlook ever had the ability to add recipients automatically to your Contacts Folder. Only the long abandoned IMO mode of Outlook 98/2000 did that. To automatically add the email address of people you respond to to your Contacts Folder requires code: http://www.outlookcode.com/d/code/autoaddrecip.htm http://www.slipstick.com/contacts/addauto.htm -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Johnfli" <john@ivhs.us> wrote in message news:%23t7Bb82DIHA.1164@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... &g...