saving a list of email addresses in *.wab

I have managed to delete a list of names from my address
book (in Outlook). I've got the names from an old email
and have saved the list both in Word and Excel but
neither will let me save it in *.wab which I believe will
let me transfer it into the address book.I'm using
Windows XP. Any help most gratefully received.
0
veronica (8)

I think if you save them to a .CSV file (file|saveAs has that option), you can
import to the addressbook.

Back up your addressbook first--just in case!

--

Dave Peterson
ec35720@msn.com

Using word templates as email
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel I want to ask how I use a word template as an email template? I have found an easy solution for PC on MS own website but it does not apply for Mac...I know this must be straightforward but simply select-all, cut, paste into new message does not work and template falls apart....help !!!! You can't do that in Microsoft Office for Mac. You have to write the email in Word then use File>Send to>Mail recipient (as HTML) from inside Word. It still makes a mess of it. Best to simply forget about it: ...

Do Not Allow Email Option
It seems that if you have the email option set to “Do Not Allow”, then you cannot send an email to the contact from CRM. Does anyone know how to turn off this code? I do not think it can be done and in the meantime I have offered the following option to the client… Option 1 – Have all users send the email from Outlook itself, I recommend this option as it offer a more robust email tool than the CRM Email window. Option 2 – Expose the field again and allow the users to change it as needed Option 3 – Set all contact to email = Allow/Yes …. Any insight is extremely appreciated. ...

How do I get back my sender's address to be shown automatically ?
I have reinstalled my Operating System, including Outlook. Now the system doesn't show my sender's address when I choose to send a new e-mail or forward a received e-mail. How can I restore my sender's e-mail address to be shown automatically on new or forwarded e-mails? You need to create a signature in your mail program and set it to be used for the messages. -- Hope this helps. Please reply to the newsgroup unless you wish to avail yourself of my services on a paid consulting basis. Doug Robbins - Word MVP, originally posted via msnews.microsoft.com &qu...

Email address format with a twist
Exchange 2003 SP2. We currently have email addresses in the form of jdoe@domain.com. We would like to add an additional address of john.doe@domain.com and set it to be the primary address. All new accounts would then follow this new format. I know I can edit the recipient policy for the default domain to be %g.%s@domain.com. However, and here's the twist: we receive a daily .csv file from HR that has all employees Given Name, Preferred Name, Last Name, etc. We then programmitcally sync this with AD whereby Given Name goes into the First Name field, Last Name goes into the L...

i cannot send or recieve emails
hello.....i cannot send or recieve emails... a seperate box of "send/recieve progress" comes up and says there is a error "shawnte78" <shawnte78@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9D04ABED-810E-40B5-A6F5-7AF3F5834111@microsoft.com... > hello.....i cannot send or recieve emails... a seperate box of > "send/recieve > progress" comes up and says there is a error In order for anyone to help you, you'll need to provide quite a bit more information about your problem. For starters... 1. Type of account you have configured. POP3,...

Selecting email names HELP
Hi all, I am having a problem selecting email names from my address book. When I create a new email and hit the "To:" button a "Select Names" window pops up. I can see my contacts names and email addresses in the left hand box but when I highlight one to move it over to the "Message Recipients" box on the right the only thing that comes over is a ";" with no email address. If I open up the contact the email address is indeed there. Any help would be appreciated. Dean ...

address list
aloha - Does anyone know how to export an address list composed in Pub '03 to the XP address book (same as Outlook Express address book)? f so, please explain. Thanks, Robert I don't think so. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "islander" <islander@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F43C997A-7430-45C4-ADC3-614B1DAAB437@microsoft.com... > aloha - > > Does anyone know how to export an address list composed in Pub '03 to the > XP > address book (same as Outlook Express address book)? f so, please > explain. > >...

Distribution List to use multiple emails for contact
I am trying to setup a Distribution List and want to include all email accounts setup for that contact when sending a message out. Currently I can only send out to the default email account. Is there a way to get this to work? The sending account is chosen at the time you send a message. It is not a property of either a Contact or a DL. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Tiffany" <tslaton@nuvox.net> wrote in message news:1783701c41deb$2ad1a940$a601280a@phx.gbl... > I am trying to setup a Distribution List and want to > include all email accounts setup for that conta...

Unable to save password in Outlook 2003

Save and save as

Saving Images

External emails sitting in outbox
Good morning, I've got a really strange issue that I can't get to the bottom of. Basically if I send an external email it will sit in the outbox and not go anywhere, however if I then send another external email it's sent no problem, but the first still sits in the outbox. If I delete the email from the outbox and send another one it just sits in the outbox. Any help would be great. Cheers, Dylan. I've checked the submission queue and it doesn't even look like email is making it that far. "Dylan" wrote: > Good morning, I've got a re...

Can I email url links
OK, I understand security concerns! I would like to email url links to other co-workers using Outlook 2003 and Exchange server. Sureoly there is some way to do this? Thanks! Bates... You have me at a little disadvantage. I use Outlook 2000. Did you ever use Outlook 2000 and were you ever successful using URLs? The reason I ask is that I AM able to send in Outlook 2000. If you are not the Exchange Administrator, you might consider asking him/her if there has been extra security added somewhere. Best of luck, Craig >-----Original Message----- >OK, I understand security c...

Canadian CRM Discussion List
Hi all: If anyone working with CRM is located in Canada, please let me know as I would like to get some discussion groups going. Thanks. John. John Feel free to ask any crm questions here as we have an international audience "John Straumann" <jstraumann@cogeco.ca> wrote in message news:eMioB96qDHA.2520@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > Hi all: > > If anyone working with CRM is located in Canada, please let me know as I > would like to get some discussion groups going. > > Thanks. > > John. > > ...

"Unattainable" savings goals

List of figures and list of tables in Word 2007
I am working on a document that has both figures and tables. I would like to create a list of figures and a list of tables. The two lists need to be separate. So far I have been able to create either a list of figures or a list of tables, but not both at the same time. Could anyone let me know how this can be done? Thanks -- Filippo If the lists were created via Word's caption feature, you should be able to create a list of figures and a list of tables based on the caption label. -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word MVP (Message posted via NNTP) "Filippo&q...

Saving default tabs

How do I add a shortcut to Folder List
I am using Outlook 2000. I need to manage another person's calendar. That's the only access I need; I do not need access to their Inbox, Tasks, etc. I can go to Open Other User's Folder and open their calendar. What I would like is to add their calendar to my Folder List (I do not use the Outlook Bar). I've done some searching but can't seem to come up with a solution. On the Microsoft Knowledge Base, it states that the other person can send a link in e-mail to their calendar but it doesn't explain how to do this. Most of what I've found is that the other pers...

Listing Attachments
I would like to be able to insert a list of the attachments for an email, within the email body, so that a recipient can be sure that they have received all attachments. This will also be of benefit, so i can print the email and show a list of the attachments that I have sent. I have seen this done with emails that have been sent to me, but I cant find where to do this in Outlook. Can you help? Outlook does not have the ability to insert the names of attachments in all message formats. You will have to specify the mail message format prior to sending in order for the recipients to ...

Save to unProtect a Document?

Save csv format to dbf format

Lost Emails in Outlook when installing XP :(
I installed Windows XP Home over the top of Windows 98 and once installed, it wouldn't let me run Outlook 2000 anymore. I reinstalled Outlook and now all my contacts, emails, you name it are gone. Is there any way to recover this data? Thanks in advance! Ick. I despise in place upgrades of operating systems. Never a good idea. Most likely the upgrade moved your Outlook data source (*.pst file) without telling Outlook where to find it. Now it's up to you to find it. Search your hard drive for *.pst. Open each in Outlook until your find you data. Note that these are now hidden fi...