Save print settings

How do I save print settings in an excel file.  I have created a form for
co-workers to use and want it to automatically print to a particular printer
and to print two-sided.  Unfortunately I can't count on most of them to know
how to do that, so I would like the file to have those print settings saved.
--
Julie

Print settings are generally saved with the workbook.

Are you sure this is not occuring?

Perhaps you could create a Custom View which includes your specific print
settings?

Gord Dibben  MS Excel MVP

On Thu, 20 May 2010 06:55:01 -0700, Julie <Julie@discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote:

>How do I save print settings in an excel file.  I have created a form for
>co-workers to use and want it to automatically print to a particular printer
>and to print two-sided.  Unfortunately I can't count on most of them to know
>how to do that, so I would like the file to have those print settings saved.

0
Gord

Printing problems
My computer is running Windows XP with 384MB of RAM, and I am using Publisher 2000. I am printing to a HP color laserjet 5 which HP does not offer any drivers on thier site for this printer and Win XP. The HP driver site for this printer says that the driver was included into Windows XP. The printer is connected using the parallel port. I have cropped a picture of a group of teens and made three pictures out of the one and added some text to create a publicity flier. I accomplish this by inserting the picture and then making 2 copies of it and then I crop each one to make 3 dif...

printing customer statements.
Two of my RMS customers are very unhappy about the lack of options in printing customer statements. I have not been able to find a solution for either customer. Dixie Products, Inc. needs to print selected groups of customer statements. They have different types of customers and have requested the ability to select out which customer statements to print. Dixie upgraded to RMS from Quick Sell 2000. They say QS2000 had the ability to run selected statements and they would not have purchased RMS if they had known of this limitation. Another Customer needs to exclude printing statements w...

Printing a two spreadsheets front and back
I have clicked select all sheets and selected two sided copy in print options. It gives me a message that 1 page has been printed, when I hit print, but when I go to the printer, there are two sheets of paper. Each spreadsheet on its own piece of paper. i have done this before, but when I do I print several copies, and months go by before I have to print the two sheets front and back again. Help. hi technically all excel does is send the data. seems to me the problem may be in your printer, not excel. make sure that you are printing to a duplex printer. regards FSt1 ...

BP3 Site Settings access

How do I print query parameters on the report?
I'll try to keep this short. I have created a query with multiple parameters. I want to print reports showing invoices to a specified customer between certain dates. When I run the query, it is set up to enter the customer name first, and then type the beginning date of the invoice period, and then type the ending date of the invoice period. I have that part down okay. When I print the report, I want the date parameters that I typed in for the query to appear on the printed report. I created a text box in Design View on the report, and for the Control Source, I entered the sam...

Unable to save password in Outlook 2003

problem printing banners
When printing a banner produced in MS Publisher 2003, the printer (Lexmark X5150) consistently gets to the end of the first page and ejects the stationery. Similar banners produced in MS Word 2003 print satisfactorily. -- lord_gaty On Thu, 9 Feb 2006 12:52:26 +0000, lord_gaty wrote (in article <F97A76A4-7FE9-4258-B2E9-25B62188853D@microsoft.com>): > When printing a banner produced in MS Publisher 2003, the printer (Lexmark > X5150) consistently gets to the end of the first page and ejects the > stationery. Similar banners produced in MS Word 2003 print satisfactorily. >...

Save and save as

Saving Images

Trial Balance Stop Printing
I was just wondering if anyone knows off the top of their head why a Trial Balance would stop running after a few pages. For example, I ran a 390 page Trial Balance for a particular company and it printed all the way through. Then I tried to print a 333 page Trial Balance for another company with basically the same parameters and it stopped printing after 30 pages. No error messages or anything. I tried printing it again and it stopped after 33 pages. I then went to the server, launched Great Plains and tried to print the report and it stopped after 16 pages. There is more than suffici...

Print problems
For publishing a company catalogue I have chosen a template with a single start page, single end page and inbetween double sided pages obviously placed there for some kind of convenience for later laminating or stapling. My problem is that, instead of relying on my copyshop ready-printed ones, I want to be able to print this out at the company as well when I need a copy, but then double sided! My color laser is set to print duplex, so that part is 100% ok. Why does the document still print out as single-sided? What have I done wrong? Should I choose another template that is already se...

"Unattainable" savings goals

Saving default tabs

Not printing hyperlinks
Is there a way to print the page without the hyperlinks showing up on the printout? I know you can with objects, but don't know about hyperlinks. Thanks!! Hi mark1 With a macro it is possible Sub test2() Dim hyp As Hyperlink For Each hyp In ActiveSheet.UsedRange.Hyperlinks hyp.Range.Font.ColorIndex = 2 Next hyp ActiveSheet.PrintOut For Each hyp In ActiveSheet.UsedRange.Hyperlinks hyp.Range.Font.ColorIndex = 5 Next hyp End Sub -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl "mark1" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> ...

cannot print budget need help
Hi running Vista Home premium as my OS and IE 8 and MS Money +. I can print the monthly spending by category but when I view the budget report iI xannot figure out how to print it. The help said to look for print this report in the left task pane but that option is not there. So I clicked on file and tried to print there but the print option is greyed out. The help said I could also send it via email as a. txt file. So how can I get this report printed? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Kaja ...

How can I set/change the description of a mailbox store?
Hi: How can I set/change the description of a mailbox store in Exchange 2003 Ent? Also in the System Manager>Tools>Mailbox Recovery Centre, you can search for a mailbox store it is the place I saw there is description for it. I tried right click to the mailbox store, it only gives me renaming... Also how can I search mailbox store in AD? Since in the Mailbox Recovery Centre: the search type says: 'user and object' however, in AD, I can't find the type 'object' Have you considered using the 'Details' field? Right click Mailsitore | Properties | Details O...

Query to pull set criteria or all
I have the following query: SELECT [P682 Countsheet].Username, [P682 Countsheet].Task, [P682 Countsheet].Product, [P682 Countsheet].[Assign Date], [P682 Countsheet].[Description of Task], [P682 Countsheet].[Due Date], [P682 Countsheet].Status, ([Volume]-[Done]) AS Expr1, [Area to Task Query].Area FROM [P682 Countsheet] INNER JOIN [Area to Task Query] ON [P682 Countsheet].Task = [Area to Task Query].[Task ] WHERE ((([P682 Countsheet].Username)=[enter opid]) AND (([P682 Countsheet].Status)<>"Completed")); I would like the query to ask for an OPID as i have set o...

print categories
Hello, Can anyone tell me if there is a way to print a listing of all one's categories in Money 2004 on XP Home SP2? For that matter printing other similar lists of things would be helpful too. Like the listing of Money categories assigned to tax lines. Regards, Bob Brannon ...

setting a value to a field for all records
I need to create 'Select All' and 'Unselect All' buttons to put true or false in a yes/no field. Anyone have an idea for the easiest way to iterate through all the records? ...

Save to unProtect a Document?

Save csv format to dbf format