Save as Web Help

Is there a way to save a workbook as web without losing the functionalities
of formulas that were created and VBA scripts?

If so, how?
0
tamato43 (40)

Unable to save password in Outlook 2003

Save and save as

Saving Images

ATTN: Need to import data from access database, hosted on web.
This should be fun. I can use the import data feature to get data into excel from a loca access database, But i need a central access dbase on the web, and when someone open the excel workbook, it auto updates from the access dbase hosted on th web server. Im assuming this has something to to with the connection strings et that i need to write, could anyone point me in the right direction o post a solution, many many thanks in advance. Pau -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com ...

"Unattainable" savings goals

cannot print budget need help
Hi running Vista Home premium as my OS and IE 8 and MS Money +. I can print the monthly spending by category but when I view the budget report iI xannot figure out how to print it. The help said to look for print this report in the left task pane but that option is not there. So I clicked on file and tried to print there but the print option is greyed out. The help said I could also send it via email as a. txt file. So how can I get this report printed? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Kaja ...

Saving default tabs

Need help with creating condition to produce follow-up list in Acc
I have an incident management database with a separate table for tracking status of file. Users managing the incidents can select a status type such as followup, pending investigation, and finally, signed off. I want to see a listing of all matters which don't have a signed off status selected. There could be multiple status until the signed off choice is made and I want the followup report or list to only show the most current status like a checklist for the person managing the incidents. Can you provide any table and field names? Can we assume the status values are stor...

Sending web page attachments
Whn attempting to send a web page via e-mail I receive the following message. What do I need to do in order to send these pages error free and why is the message being received in the first place? Thank you - Outlook blocked access to the following potentially unsafe attachments:www.msnbc.msn.url ...

Save to unProtect a Document?

Web Access #7
When using Outlook 2003 Web Access I can log in, but my inbox is stuck at loading... Am I doing something wrong? Not sure with so little information - but since OWA is part of Exchange, not Outlook, you'd be best off posting this in an Exchange newsgroup (try microsoft.public.exchange.admin) with more details (as in, does this work from *inside* your network? anyone else having the problem? does it work from another external computer? what browser version/SP on the client?) Best of luck... path wrote: > When using Outlook 2003 Web Access I can log in, but my > inbox is stuck at ...

Save csv format to dbf format

Please Help URGENT
This user cannot dismiss/Deleted recurring appointments and cannot also create any recurring appointments either. There are tons of duplicats of recurring appointments which were never created by him. He is running OL2000 and Exchange 2003 Server SBS. He is alone having this issue. I tried the Mdbvu32.exe but no luck. This is the error message logged in Event Viewer: Event Source: EXCDO Event ID:8199 Please advise. MC. Hi, maybe this one? http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;310440 you may backup the sysemstate of the box before making any changes. cheers, Andy ...

Daylight Savings Time #2

Installing CRM on 2003 Web Edition
Has anyone installed CRM 1.2 on Windows Server 2003 Web Edition. The implementation guide is says it is a supported OS, I am planning on attaching WS03 Web Edition to an SBS 2003 server. I know that the supported configuration has everything on the single SBS box, but I would much rather put some things on other boxes. I am also planning on putting SQL Server on its own box as well. Any comments on this configuration? thanks, Geoff Hi, Beware that SQL Server cannot be installed on a Web Server edition ! -- Olivier Schmitt Microsoft Business Solutions Support Ce message est fourni...

Help a newbie in a ComboBox fix.....
Hi, I'm experiencing some difficulty with the ComboBox macro. It works correctly when I put it into the document (saving the document poses no problems). After I close the program and then reopen it, I have to go into each and every combobox and run it again! How can I avoid having to do this each time? Thanks, Rosemary -- rosemary ------------------------------------------------------------------------ rosemary's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=25042 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=385659 Rosemary, Po...

Automatic save of all messages from a known contact
Hi, I'd like to store automatically all messages from a known CRM Contact. If for example my customers email-address is somebody@somhow.com, I'd like to store automatically all his emails via the Exchange<->CRM Connector regardless to who they are sent to. Is that possible? regards Juergen Tolksdorf Hi Juergen. My company has a product called Effective Email that does exactly what you are asking for. There is a sync event that gets installed on the users inbox. When emails come in, it checks the senders address against the CRM database, and if a match exists, it creates a...

Mactopia Newsletter for Excel help

How to get saved old saved work that was saved over?
I typed up some History notes and saved it. I wanted to use the same format from those History notes for some new History notes and I saved over on my old work. How can i retrive my old saved work? My work was in Word not Excel But I could not find a place to ask a question in the Word help section. If you saved over the original file, it is gone forever. -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com "Maral" <Maral@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C0ADFEF9-6A46-4589-8923-4BFC07D9C61F@microsoft.com......

Help me rough out steps for a DIF project, please.
I think the following idea can be accomplished using Excel's Data Interchange Format. A. I have three retail stores with standalone POS systems. I can pull reports from each system. I want to consolidate these reports at the headquarters level. B. Each store can export the report in a DIF format. C. Each report contains sales for departments. Each department has a unique department number. Each store has a unique store number, though not on the report. Question: What would be the broad steps involved in combining the data into one report at headquarters level? I think I recall...