save as pipe delimited #2

hi,

just an appendage:

i found another link, which provides a file by Earl which does this.

http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?t=265998&highlight=pipe+delimited

i am not able to figure out where to input the filename for the data t
be picked up from.

any information regarding this would be helpful.

thanks,

mac

--
icestationzbr
icestationzbra's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=458

Tab-delimited or CVS report output
If I recall in a previous version of Money I was able to "print" a report to a tab-delimited file. I'm looking into Money 2007, and cannot find that capability. Is there a way to print out either a tab-delimited or comma-delimited Account Balances report in 2007. Thanks, JimW Yes. Be sure and use Advanced Reports. Get the report customized the way you want. There's an Export to Excel choice over to the left. It'll generate ..CSV. There's also a Send to... pullout over there that offers some other choices. There's also an Export and Export to Excel cho...

Sales Process #2
Hi, I have a problem with the opptys/sales process. In the report "Sales Pipeline --> show all" I get all opptys with the sales stage "not specified". Now I am trying to set the sales process and the stepname field by the workflow, but now I cant see this opptys in the report... Any idea? greetings, stefan ...

eservice portal on server 2008 #2
Hi I'm running the CRM 4.0 and SQL 2008 on a Server 2008 64 bit. I'm trying to install the eService portal on the same server. The problem starts when the IIS site is created. I have the CRM on default site http port 80, so I use host header name (eservice.domain.com) on the site for eService. When I try to display the new portal site, this error appears: "Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.Crm.Sdk' or one of its dependencies. An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format." From other posts, I think the problem is due to the server 200...

Unable to save password in Outlook 2003

mail problem #2
i used sbs03. i had an external pop3 server. i used pop3 connector for connecting to external pop3 mail server and routed that mails to local exchage mail boxwes. it working fine when i retrieve mails. i registered an domain name as example.com my exchange server domain is ns1.example.com when i registered domain i got email address like. sujith@example.com in my exchage i had the mail id as sujith@ns1.example.com when i am sending mails from my exchange outlook it is going as sujith@ns1.smartsoft.co.in address. then when a person who got my mail replies me. my emailid is sujith@ns1.sma...

Save and save as

sorting by date #2
I am having trouble sorting a table by date. When I choose to sort th column by date - it sorts it alphabetically by date - i.e. with Augus coming first. How can I have Excel sort chronologically, when the date include month, day, yea -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com It sounds as if the dates are formatted as text. You can change this to an Excel date value by inserting a helper column and using the following formula (assuming your dates are in column A: =DATEVALUE(A1) and copying down. Excel will then recognize the values as date values, not text, and will sort chronol...

Saving Images

setwindowshookex #2
can somebody give me an idea of exactly what i should do with the setwindowshookex function to monitor all the keystrokes on a system? the documentation for it is confusing the heck out of me. thanks. Hi, For installing system-wide hook, you need to write a dll which implements KeyboardProc callback. The OS will call this function whenever a key event occurs anywhere in the system. You should load this dll from your main application and call SetWindowsHookEx from there... HTH Parhar <anonymous@coolgroups.com> wrote in message news:2dbd91ea87e8ce9f9e791506c0e0cf0a@news.scbiz.c...

"Unattainable" savings goals

Date Question #2
I am creating a worksheet that will last specific dates in column B. In Colum C I want it to just list the month. There is going to be about 20-100 lines for each day, so i guess i want to use a formula that says if b6 = 1/15/2006 then in column c6 put January, etc. Is that possible? Try this formula =IF(B1<>"",TEXT(MONTH(B1),"mmmm"),"") or =IF(B1<>"",B1,"") and format cell as "mmmm" -- daddylonglegs ------------------------------------------------------------------------ daddylonglegs's Profile: http://...

AutoPreview #2
I can not get rid of the AutoPreview in my Outlook 2002? I turn the AutoPreview off then go to another folder but it comes back as soon as I go back to my Inbox. I have tried to create a new profile with no success. No one else has this problem on our network. Here is a link to an article that explains this problem and how to work around it, http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;EN-US;293015. I hope this information is helpful. Robert Findlay Partner Technical Lead -- Outlook/Office Setup Microsoft Technical Support for Platforms and Business Applications ---------------...

Saving default tabs

PipeStream (NamedPipe) Read existing Pipe Problem with EndRead/ no timeout
Hi Please help me with System.IO.Pipes; i use this.pipe = new NamedPipeClientStream(".", "S036X", PipeDirection.InOut, PipeOptions.Asynchronous); pipe.Connect(200); to connect an existing Pipe which is provided by an 3rd party Application. Connecting, Writing and reading the pipe works mostly fine. But !! sometimes reading the Pipe blocks my App. I think it happend when the pipe is empty (i can force it reading the pipe right after pipe.Connect(), without sending a command to the pipe- Server) is there a possibility to find out whether data pres...

Save to unProtect a Document?

trendline #2
I am trying to fill in the blanks here and come up with a graph and trendline forecasting sales in $.10 increments when I have history of sales at .99, 1.49, 1.99, and 2.49. Obviously as the price goes up, unit sales come down. So how can I forecast what might be sold at all these price points. Thanks in advance. 0.99 280,242 1.09 1.19 1.29 1.39 1.49 227,988 1.59 1.69 1.79 1.89 1.99 146,740 2.09 2.19 2.29 2.39 2.49 59,814 Arrange the data with the known values in A1:B4 0.99 280,242 1.49 227,988 1.99 146,740 2.49 59,814 An XY chart trendline shows th...

Linking Word and Excel #2
I have a Word document with a large number of tables linked to cells in an Excel spreadsheet. The tables in the worksheet are in the same order as those in the Word document. I would like to insert a new table between other tables linked to the Excel spreadsheet but when I insert the new table between the others in the Excel spreadsheet, it invalidates all the other linked information. I take this to mean that the links are not absolute references. Is there any way to do this without having to reconstruct the links? Thanks ...

COUNT IF x 2
Hello everyone, I'm using the following formula to count the number of occurences in a list : =COUNTIF('Full Output'!K:K,"*Outlook Edition*") I however need to check another argument in that 'Full Output'!C:C must = "Sales". I would therefore like to say COUNTIF('Full Output'!K:K,"*Outlook Edition*" AND 'Full Output'!C:C, "Sales")) but can't seem to check for both. Thanks very much for your help, James Hi James COUNTIF will only work for one criteria. Use SUMPRODUCT instead: =SUMPRODUCT(('Full Output...

Coloured rows #2
Max & Don Thanks for your assistance. I have opted for the variation provided by Max as it worked first time. Thanks again. stm Max Wrote: > A variation of Don's suggestion ... > > If you have it set-up with the days in A2 down, i.e.:- > Mon > Tues > Wed > Thurs > Fri > Sat > Sun- > etc > > Press CTRL+A to select the entire sheet > Click Format Conditional Formatting > > Under Condition1, make the settings as: > Formula is| =OR($A1="Sat",$A1="Sun") > (Note that the dollar signs are important!) > >...

Counting Cells #2
How can I tally values in different cells that do no fall into a specific range. For example, I would like to tally all the values in E2,I2, L2, and P2 which meets a certain criteria such as containing the number "3". While these numbers do fall into the range C2:R2, I don't want all the values for the other cells which I am not interested in. So, how can get excel to isolate the cells that I am interested in and giving me a value? =SUMPRODUCT(--(LARGE(NCrange,ROW(INDIRECT("1:"&COUNT(NCrange))))=3)) where NCrange refers to: =Sheet1!$E$2,Sheet1!$I$2,Sheet1...