save as copy option

2 desktops both imaged with the same .gho file; 1
has "save as copy" option under File, the other doesn't.
This is when opening the same document from the same
source. there is "save" "save as", and "save as copy". I
am not familiar with the difference between save as and
save as copy, especially on identical installations.
any help is appreciated!
0
nchessma (1)

Do Not Allow Email Option
It seems that if you have the email option set to “Do Not Allow”, then you cannot send an email to the contact from CRM. Does anyone know how to turn off this code? I do not think it can be done and in the meantime I have offered the following option to the client… Option 1 – Have all users send the email from Outlook itself, I recommend this option as it offer a more robust email tool than the CRM Email window. Option 2 – Expose the field again and allow the users to change it as needed Option 3 – Set all contact to email = Allow/Yes …. Any insight is extremely appreciated. ...

Unable to save password in Outlook 2003

Copying Information
> This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --B_3350283589_2423585 Content-type: text/plain; charset="ISO-8859-1" Content-transfer-encoding: 8bit Hello everyone, I'm having trouble copying data from a table ( st ) in one db ( tecnicil_industria1 ) to the same table in a different db ( tecnicil_ind2010r ). Below is my query and the result error I'm getting. Can any help on how to go about doing this: Use tecnicil_ind2010r Go insert into st select * from te...

Save and save as

Saving Images

"Unattainable" savings goals

Saving default tabs

copy different cells from 1 sheet to another
Is there a way to copy a range of non adjasent cells from one sheet to another without moving back and forth between the 2 sheets? i.e. copy D15 from sheet1 to K17 in sheet2 copy G10 from sheet1 to M17 in sheet2 copy range starting E21 until first empty line from sheet1 to colomn I in sheet2 starting the first empty line in that colomn. copy range starting C21 until first empty line from sheet1 to colomn F in sheet2 starting the first empty line in that colomn. try this Sub copyshttosht()'from source sheet With Sheets("DestinationSheetName") range("D15").copy .ran...

Save to unProtect a Document?

Save csv format to dbf format

Daylight Savings Time #2

How do I stop receiving triple copies of the same email?
I switched from Outlook Express. Works well except Outlook is making triple copies of each of my emails. The senders are not doing this. Help, anyone. - Thanks ...

Automatic save of all messages from a known contact
Hi, I'd like to store automatically all messages from a known CRM Contact. If for example my customers email-address is somebody@somhow.com, I'd like to store automatically all his emails via the Exchange<->CRM Connector regardless to who they are sent to. Is that possible? regards Juergen Tolksdorf Hi Juergen. My company has a product called Effective Email that does exactly what you are asking for. There is a sync event that gets installed on the users inbox. When emails come in, it checks the senders address against the CRM database, and if a match exists, it creates a...

How to get saved old saved work that was saved over?
I typed up some History notes and saved it. I wanted to use the same format from those History notes for some new History notes and I saved over on my old work. How can i retrive my old saved work? My work was in Word not Excel But I could not find a place to ask a question in the Word help section. If you saved over the original file, it is gone forever. -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com "Maral" <Maral@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C0ADFEF9-6A46-4589-8923-4BFC07D9C61F@microsoft.com......

control recording saving
I designing a form the feilds are bound. the form will be used by other workers i want the form to update records using a update button but if the user enters data and then decides that they don't want to update the information. hqw can i prevent the update of the information entered on the form when the user closes the form using the close button "904allen" <904allen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote > I designing a form the feilds are bound. the form will > be used by other workers i want the form to update > records using a update button but if the user ...

auto save email address's
In outlook 2007, how do I set it to auto save email address's that I send out? No full versions of Outlook ever had the ability to add recipients automatically to your Contacts Folder. Only the long abandoned IMO mode of Outlook 98/2000 did that. To automatically add the email address of people you respond to to your Contacts Folder requires code: http://www.outlookcode.com/d/code/autoaddrecip.htm http://www.slipstick.com/contacts/addauto.htm -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Johnfli" <john@ivhs.us> wrote in message news:%23t7Bb82DIHA.1164@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... &g...

Check for valid file name before saving
My form copies a file from one locatin, prompts the user to create a new name for the file, then saves the file to another location. is there an easy way to ensure the user has entered a valid file name (e.g. did not use '/' or "^" or anything like that) so the save does not fail? OR, would it be easier to some how set up error handling so that if the save fails for that reason, i can prompt the user to try again. How would i do either of these things? Thanks, You must use error handling for this kind of operation, as there are just too many things that could go wrong....

Disable Copy/Cut
Process: Creating forms in MS Excel for office us Problem: Cannot prevent user from cutting/pasting or copying/pasting unlocked cells and/or cell formats - even when Protection for Worksheet and Workbook is activated Example: Worksheet is protected and all but cells A1 and B1 are locked. A1 stores a dollar value and B1 stores text. It is critical that the data in these cells retain their format and value types. However, even though the worksheet and workbook protection is active, I can still drag the contents from cell A1 into B1 and as a result, mess things up Can someone explain to me a pr...

Free/Busy Option
I'm hating the fact that everytime I shut Outlook 2002 down the error message of "free/busy opertaion failed" - I have been able to set the minutes checked to 99 - but how do I uninstall or quit the free/busy option? ...

How to create an optional list for a cell
I would like to create a list for a cell in excel that is optional. The list is only a convience for the user but it does not define all possible values that can be entered. Does anyone know how to do this? I used validation but then that restricts the cells values to the list values which I don't won't. Thanks Ryan In the Data Validation dialog box, on the Error Alert tab, remove the check mark from 'Show error alert after invalid data is entered' Users will still see the dropdown list, but can type values that aren't in the list. Ryan Hubbard wrote: > I...