Risk management

Hi.
I have searched wide and high for a risk management spread sheet to calulate
a budget using the principles "proactive management".
Anyone with a sugestione?
Thanks.
Ole

401k employer match in portfolio manager
Does anyone know a way to indicate employer-matching funds in the portfolio manager/account view? It would also be great if there were a way indicate vesting schedules as well. In microsoft.public.money, RobG_money wrote: >Does anyone know a way to indicate employer-matching funds in the portfolio >manager/account view? In the Account List, right click the account, and choose Account Details. > It would also be great if there were a way indicate >vesting schedules as well. Not if you didn't track them in separate investments/a separate account. I.e., if you have $...

Manage Multiple Mailboxes
My manager likes me to manage his Mailbox. I have permissions to his entire mailbox. He has a .pst folder where we store e-mails that we want to keep. It is just more convenient. Is there anyway we can share these without putting them on the Exchange Server. We are using Outlook 2003. Any help is appreciated. Not really. Placing .PST files on a network share is not supported because this often leads to corruption, plus they can only be accessed by one user at a time. Hal -- Hal Hostetler, CPBE -- hhh@kvoa.com Senior Engineer/MIS -- MS MVP-Print/Imaging -- WA7BGX http://www.kvo...

Collections Management for Business Essentials
We are looking for a Collections Management option for a customer who has the GP Business Essentials suite and does not have budget for Advanced Management. We are looking at Extender as a possibility however are wondering if anyone is aware of any other Collections Management option for customers on Business Essentials. Thanks, Rick ...

user manager error 05-12-04
i can't run the user manager within deployment manager. It tells me the localhost is unavailble or i don't have permissions. I am running sbs 2003 premium server, i have checked the tech knowledge and found a similiar problem related to the integrated security on the website, but i followed the instructions and still nothing. I think it is a permission thing, but i honestly don't know where to begin. Please give me some insight! Jim Are you able to access the web client? Did you assign a license to the user you used when you installed the app? Matt Parks ---------...

Exchange System Manager #6
Is it possible to download or buy just the Exchange System Manager for Exchange Server 2003? I don't have the Exchange 2003 disks and I just want to be able to manage some servers from a laptop. Thanks. Rob Nope, you will need the Exchange CD to install ESM. You might also look at Terminal Services or RDP to your Exchange Server which is very convenient and what I prefer to use. -- John Oliver, Jr. MCSE, MCT, CCNA, Exchange MVP Microsoft Certified Partner "Rob" <rob@nospam.com> wrote in message news:PYudnVF3EuNbkX3fRVn-2Q@speakeasy.net... > Is it possible...

Tracking Foreign Stocks in Portfolio Manager
Hi I am evaluating the trial version of Money 2007 and it can do everything that I want it to do with the exception of correctly tracking foreign stocks. The problem is that of the calculation of Cost Basis (Book cost). I have a number of stocks quoted on the London and European exchanges. When I record a "Buy", money asks me for the exchange rate and correctly calculates the Base Currency cost of the transaction. However, in the Portfolio review, if the exchange rate then changes, the Pounds Sterling and Euro stocks then show an incorrect Book Cost (both in local and base ...

Earn thousands! Zero Risk! Big Checks!
Retired? Unemployed? Laid-Off, or Insufficient Income? Start your own Internet business from home. Build residual and leveraged income to create real wealth. World Wide Income System that REALLY WORKS! All it needs is you. FREE Training and support, websites and products all provided! - ZERO RISK! Listen to this audio: http://www.byoaudio.com/play/WpmTgFBk Go to my website and lock your position in now! http://www.watchthemoneyonline.com ...

PTO Manager
I have a customer using GP 10.0 with PTO Manager registered. They have multiple companies and not all companies use the PTO Manager. For a company that is not using it, when they run payroll and if they try to remove a build, they get an error message about missing PTO records. They are able to click OK on the message and complete payroll but why are they receiving this message ? PTO Manager tables should have been initialized in all companies. You need to log into each company as 'sa' to initialize the tables. Has this step been done? "lbecker" wrote: > I have ...

CRM Deployment Manager
Hi, After a number of trial installs and fine tuning of my installation process I have finally install CRM 3.0 on our live server. The installation went without a hitch. No prereq' problems and no errors during install. I rebooted the server, ran through the CRM SBS Edition Config Wiard to find that it couldn't apply the changes to the server. OK I thought, perhaps my user (administrator) needs adding to the user list so I launched the CRM Deployment Manager on to get the following error: The server http://CRM/MSCRMService/ is not responding. This might happen if it is curre...

Risk and Decision Analysis @Risk, Evolver, Decisiontools, Roy Kelly FloorTrader Tools 8.3, AmiBroker 5.0, MultiCharts 2.1, NinjaTrader 6, OwnData 2.6, VantagePoint 7.0.11.2, other ...
Risk and Decision Analysis @Risk, Evolver, Decisiontools, Roy Kelly FloorTrader Tools 8.3, AmiBroker 5.0, MultiCharts 2.1, NinjaTrader 6, OwnData 2.6, VantagePoint 7.0.11.2, other ... please send e-mail to : ola 'AT' mail 'DOT' gr , ola3 'AT' mailbox 'DOT' gr , ( please substitute 'AT' with '@' , and 'DOT' with '.' ) , ola@mail.gr, ola3@mailbox.gr, ======================================= RISK ANALYSIS with @RISK --- @RISK 4.5.7 for Excel, Compatible with Excel 2007, ( Standard, Porfessional, Industrial ) @RISK 4.5.6 Internat...

Portfolio Server 2007: optimization module
Hi All, I'm trying to understand the Portfolio Server Optimizer Module and I was wondering how does it work.... I have done lots of research and I think to have understand quite lots... but I have a question: in the optimization path, we follow the following steps: - compare the business driver - prioritize thee business driver - prioritize the project that belong to the same portfolio - optimizing the project with extra analysis like charting analysis, what if analysis and so on... my question is: how and where the risk assigned to every project is considered??? w...

business contact manager #4
Installation problems with business contact manager. The setup wizard was interrupted is the message that I get when installing. ...

After removing accounts in Server Management, Exch System Manager still shows accounts.
This is SBS 2003 Premium. I needed to remove two accounts. I did it in Server Managment -> Users. Right click and Remove User. However, they still show up in the Exchange System Manager. When I click on them it says: No Properties are available on this object. So...never having done this before: Purge? And I am assuming Purging does not affect anything else... Thanks On Tue, 24 Apr 2007 14:43:03 -0500, "Purtech" <mikek(remove)@hlit.net> wrote: >This is SBS 2003 Premium. > >I needed to remove two accounts. I did it in Server Managment -> Users. >Rig...

Exchange 2003 on SBS 2003: Unable to manage Public Folders from System Manager
Hello group I have a problem with the Exchange 2003 server on our Small Business 2003. When I try to manage the public folders through System Manager, I get the following error message: The token supplied to the function is not valid ID No: 80090308. Exchange System Manager I have a SSL certificate for our server. The server name is gandalf.mycompany.local, but the FQDN of the server is main.mycompany.com, and the name in the SSL certificate is main.mycompany.com. I have tried to remove the check in "Require secure channel (SSL)" for the Exadmin folder and for the Public fol...

Mailbox Manager help
Will Mailbox Manager on Exchange 2003 search inside new folders created by users on root level of users mailboxes?? I have seen conflicting accounts on this. In testing I have not been able to delete messages out of a newly created folder. Can anyone put this question to rest for me Also inside of Mailbox Manager settings what is the system cleanup folder ...

Risk and Decision Analysis @Risk, Evolver, Decisiontools, Roy Kelly FloorTrader Tools 8.3, AmiBroker 5.0, MultiCharts 2.1, NinjaTrader 6, OwnData 2.6, VantagePoint 7.0.11.2, other ...
Risk and Decision Analysis @Risk, Evolver, Decisiontools, Roy Kelly FloorTrader Tools 8.3, AmiBroker 5.0, MultiCharts 2.1, NinjaTrader 6, OwnData 2.6, VantagePoint 7.0.11.2, other ... please send e-mail to : ola 'AT' mail 'DOT' gr , ola3 'AT' mailbox 'DOT' gr , ( please substitute 'AT' with '@' , and 'DOT' with '.' ) , ola@mail.gr, ola3@mailbox.gr, ======================================= RISK ANALYSIS with @RISK --- @RISK 4.5.7 for Excel, Compatible with Excel 2007, ( Standard, Porfessional, Industrial ) @RISK 4.5.6 Internat...

Report Manager #3
How can I create reports using predefined views in excel 2003 Kish http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;873209 How to install the Excel 2002 Report Manager add-in in Excel 2003 http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;291072 How to create multiple views, create a report, and print a report in Excel 2002 and Excel 2003 Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Wed, 16 Feb 2005 12:35:02 -0800, "Kish Patel" <Kish Patel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >How can I create reports using predefined views in excel 2003 ...

Filter Rules Management
I would like to know how to organize my filters that I have set up. Is there a way to sort them alphabetically? Is there a free program or that you can recommend that can organize this. I really like the way Mozilla Thunderbird filter set up works. I have Outlook 2007. It seem to me that you have to set up tow different rules for To and From messages or am I missing something. In otherwords, for message From A you have to set up the rules for those messages. For messages Sent to A, you have to set up specific rules. Can you set up a rule that will handle the messages Sent and To A?? So...

Batch Total in Payables Management
Hi Does any one know the logic used in calculating the batch total for Payables Management ....it looks like it uses the absolute values but even then it does not match the document total which seems to be the logical total....I suspect the credit memos values are doubled but can someone please confirm? Thanks in advance AC AC, The batch totals in Payables should be the absolute value of the total of all the documents in a batch. So if you have a credit memo for $200 and 2 invoices for $400 each, the batch total should be $1000. -- Victoria Yudin Dynamics GP MVP Flexible Solutions...

how do people manage activities?
Hello, I have a stupid question that I would like to hear people's opinion on. How do organizations let workers know about things assigned to them? Say I want to assign a case task (I own the case) to a co-worker for help. How does the co-worker know the task has been assigned to them (let's say they're at customer sites a lot)? Do people generally just have to refresh their 'Assigned' queue to see if new things have been assigned to them? Or look at their 'Activities' list? That seems a bit cumbersome. Email seems to be the de-facto standard for comm...

System manager not working properly
Last week I was goingt o move a mailbox from one mailbox store to another and when I right click on a user the following error message comes up: The server is not operational. Facility: Win32 ID no: 8007203a Exchange System Manager Seems that something is broken but I can't figure out what it is. Any ideas as to what is wrong and is there a fix floating around out there somewhere? Thanks in advance. -- Glenn MCP A+ Network Admin MBBC Have you looked here... http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?kbid=325322 Here is another article that points to DNS issues... http://www.mcse.m...

Risk and Decision Analysis @Risk, Evolver, Decisiontools, Roy Kelly FloorTrader Tools 8.3, AmiBroker 5.0, MultiCharts 2.1, NinjaTrader 6, OwnData 2.6, VantagePoint 7.0.11.2, other ...
Risk and Decision Analysis @Risk, Evolver, Decisiontools, Roy Kelly FloorTrader Tools 8.3, AmiBroker 5.0, MultiCharts 2.1, NinjaTrader 6, OwnData 2.6, VantagePoint 7.0.11.2, other ... please send e-mail to : ola 'AT' mail 'DOT' gr , ola3 'AT' mailbox 'DOT' gr , ( please substitute 'AT' with '@' , and 'DOT' with '.' ) , ola@mail.gr, ola3@mailbox.gr, ======================================= RISK ANALYSIS with @RISK --- @RISK 4.5.7 for Excel, Compatible with Excel 2007, ( Standard, Porfessional, Industrial ) @RISK 4.5.6 Internat...

Integration Manager Error #5
Using gp9 and latest IM with sp1 on sp2003 server with latest patches. quite a few times when building a mapping i click on "use source field", then click on the field from the list in my csv, but the program blows up giving me "object of type "~" invalid" and then just terminates. any ideas? I'm having a similar issue. GP9, SP1 but IM running on XP. In my case, whether I open an existing integration or start a new one. IM closes. The only fix I've found is to reset the IM database source. I can even just open it and resave and everything works fine. ...

Requisition Manager Tables
Hi Can someone tell me what the SQL Tables are called that are being used by Requisition Manager? I need to write a system that will populate these tables. TIA walterd If you are talking about the Requistions Management (or eRequisitions) then those are MBF***** tables. Good luck writing to those, they use a lot of wierd columns from Sharepoint. Mike "walterd" <walterd@ananzi.co.za> wrote in message news:OvH1%23ugPHHA.780@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... > Hi > > Can someone tell me what the SQL Tables are called that are being used by > Requisition Manager? I...

Project Workspace
Any reason why MS supplied (1) High (2) Medium (3) Low for Issue/Risk priorities and (1) High (2) Normal (3) Low for Task priority? Are most of y'all changing the (2) Normal to (2) Medium to match the Issue and Risk priority attributes? Again, just curious. Thanks Andy Novak UNT Andy: You're comparing apples to donuts. Different developers. Anyway, tasks do have "normal" priority. I'm not prepared to "normalize" risks and issues. How about you? -- Gary L Chefetz, MVP, MCT, MCITP msProjectExperts http://www.msprojectexperts.com FAQs ...