Reverse Worksheet

Somehow I have reversed my worksheets?  the A1 cell is in the Top-Right
corner.  How do I get it back to the Top-Left corner?
0
Wolfe (2)

Hi John

tools / options / international - choose left to right under default
direction

Cheers
julieD

"John Wolfe" <John Wolfe@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Somehow I have reversed my worksheets?  the A1 cell is in the Top-Right
> corner.  How do I get it back to the Top-Left corner?

0
JulieD1 (2295)

Sort worksheets in workbook
Let's say you have a number of worksheets within a workbook. Can these be sorted and put in order say alphabetically or any other way? Thanks. Chip Pearson has several examples here: http://www.cpearson.com/excel/sortws.aspx Hope this helps. Pete On Dec 20, 12:13 am, jtees4 <jte...@hotmail.com> wrote: > Let's say you have a number of worksheets within a workbook. Can these > be sorted and put in order say alphabetically or any other way? > Thanks. You can click & drag the worksheet tab to a different position. -- Jim Cone San Francisco, USA http://www.realez...

Move to Bottom of Worksheet Range with Scrollbar
How can I set my worksheet to see last row of the worksheet range when move the scrollbar to the bottom -- Gos- ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Gos-C's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1451 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27424 Hi see: http://www.contextures.com/xlFunctions02.html -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Gos-C" <Gos-C.1f1zxc@excelforum-nospam.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:Gos-C.1f1zxc@excelforum-nospam.com... > > How can I set...

Dual boot in reverse
Hello, I have dual boot system: driveC --> WinXP driveD --->Vista Now, I do not need WinXP anymore. I want to have only Vista and combine C & D into one, single partition. How to do that without reinstalling Vista? Your thoughts appreciated, Claire On Sun, 17 Jan 2010 15:00:12 -0500, "Claire" <replyto@fra> wrote: >Hello, > I have dual boot system: >driveC --> WinXP >driveD --->Vista >Now, I do not need WinXP anymore. >I want to have only Vista and combine C & D into one, single partition. &...

Worksheet Links
I would like to copy a worksheet in one workbook with all the formulas, formatting, etc. into another workbook that contains the same worksheets with the same names. When I do this it puts the old workbooks name in front of every link in the new pasted worksheet in the new workbook. I am trying to avoid this inserted workbook claim and instead keep it as just the original formula as if it were still in the original workbook. Is this possible? Ex. WorkbookA Worksheet1: contains formula in C1 = Worksheet2!N2 I then copy Worksheet1 and paste it into WorkbookB under a sheet titled Works...

how to remove side number that show on the excel worksheet?
when i print out a worksheet it comes out with the number 1 - whatever on the left. I was wondering how to stop it from print those numbers? Try this: File|Page Setup|Sheet tab Make sure "Row and Column Headings" is unchecked. Does that help? *********** Regards, Ron XL2002, WinXP-Pro "BEN" wrote: > when i print out a worksheet it comes out with the number 1 - whatever on > the left. > I was wondering how to stop it from print those numbers? If I understand the problem, it looks like you may need to go to FILE, PAGE SETUP, then SHEET and deselect a ch...

Worksheet diplays formulas and not the calculated values.
My workshhet displays the formula that I entered (Vlookup) and is not displaying the values of the function. Formatted cells to numbers, copied formula from a worksheet that dispalys values etc etc but nothing is working. How could I resolve this? Sounds like an Excel question and this news group is for Access. Try putting an equal sign in front of the formula. -- KARL DEWEY Build a little - Test a little "Ann" wrote: > My workshhet displays the formula that I entered (Vlookup) and is not > displaying the values of the function. > > Formatted cells to numbers...

REVERSING TEXT
HOW CAN I REVERSE TEXT AND PICTURES ON PUBLISHER TO PRINT ONTO T.SHIRTS spike <spike@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > HOW CAN I REVERSE TEXT AND PICTURES ON PUBLISHER TO PRINT ONTO > T.SHIRTS YES. PLEASE READ REPLY TO YOUR FIRST POST. Please do not talk in all caps. It is considered shouting and makes your post difficult to read and is rude. Your first message ("how do i reversie pictures and text for printing to t.shirts") is directly below this one and has been answered by yours truly. -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher ...

Cost Worksheets
Does anyone know of a way to get a price column into a worksheet 302 (change Item costs)? I want to run a formula based on the price of the items to get the cost. thanks -- Peter ...

Protecting a worksheet so it cant be unhidden
I have a hidden worksheet in a protected worksheet. Is there anyway to not allow someone to unhide it ? Thanks ! There is no way of hiding it for someone that can search the internet Regards, Peo Sjoblom "ynissel" wrote: > I have a hidden worksheet in a protected worksheet. Is there anyway to not > allow someone to unhide it ? > Thanks ! In other words, you can hide and protect it from the average user, but a determined user that searches the internet can find a way to unhide it. For the average user, FORMAT-->SHEET-->HIDE. Then TOOLS-->PROTECTION--&...

Transferring data between worksheets using Sheet Command?
Hi for an assignment i have to enter grades for 200 students in 4 subjects. there is a front summary sheet that contains all the subjects and all the students and their overall grade GPA etc.. anyway this summary sheet has to be populated automatically from the individual math, english etc.. worksheets. The guide says to do it using the 'sheet command' any help greatly appreciated. Thanks ...

Calling a worksheet via a codename
Hi! I have a xla and a xlt. In a xla macro, i need to access a sheet of an instance of the template with a specific codename. The following code returns an error: ActiveWorkbook.xlsTheSheet even: ActiveWorkbook.worksheets(xlsTheSheet) What's the good way to acces the xlsTheSheet? Thanks, Thierry Paradis. just use xlThesheet it only works with the activeworkbook. demo'd from the immediate window: ? xlsThesheet.Name Sheet1 -- Regards, Tom Ogilvy "Thierry Paradis" <chezmoe200-5@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:%23JkqhRgPGHA.1124@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... ...

Preserving formatting when exporting to static Excel worksheet
I just discovered that, when you export the contents of a CRM view to a dynamics worksheet, the number formatting is preserved. However, if you export the contents to a static worksheet, the numbers come across as text. This appears to be a bug. Is there a fix in the works for it soon? ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based...

Formulas reversed
Using Office 2007 and windows XP. The back slash has become "multiply" and the star has become "divide". In other words, these two symbols are reversed. Have no idea how this happened. How can it be reversed back to normal? thanks. Please give an example of formula, values of input cells and result of formula -- Kind regards, Niek Otten Microsoft MVP - Excel "RENEE" <RENEE@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C56D666E-70CD-4E8F-97F9-1FAD9CE92024@microsoft.com... > Using Office 2007 and windows XP. The back slas...

LOOKUP a column from another worksheet
Help please i want to show a column from a worksheet based on a TRUE/FALSE Condition . That is if the value in row2 is TRUE show the column ( im wanting to show this data on a different worksheet within the same workbook) does this make sense ?? =IF(Sheet2!B1=TRUE,Sheet2!A1,"") Put this say in sheet1 A1 It reads in cell A1 from sheet2 if the statement "TRUE" is in cell B1 of sheet2 If B1 reads "FALSE" it will stay blank ("") "UTPC01" wrote: > Help please i want to show a column from a worksheet based on a TRUE/FALS...

How to copy worksheet or workbook without formulas
Hi, Is there a way that I can copy a worksheet or a selection of it, with everything except the formulas ? I have tried the copy - paste special - values and then Formats but i'm missing my graphs. Is there a way that we can copy everything as an object or something similar ? Thanks, -- Outapin ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Outapin's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=29278 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=492744 Try...........Ctrl-Shift-Edit > CopyPicture.........

Change background color of query results from access in worksheet
Hi, I have Excel 2007 and selected Date => From Access and then navigated to an Access DB and selected a query. I chose "Table" view. The query results now appear in my worksheet which is great. However, I want to change the background. Right now it alternatives by row between a light blue and a darker blue. I want the results to have a white background with black borders but have been unable to change the format. If I go to Home and select No fill for a color background nothing happens. Is there a way to change the query results? Thanks, Could be the r...

Possible to reverse a row of entries?
Is there a command or format command that will let me take a row of entries and reverse them? In other words if I have rows #1 through #10 top to bottom, I now want them to go #10 to #1 top to bottom. thanks Rick Hi in B1 enter =OFFET($A$10,-(ROW()-1),0) and copy down for ten rows -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany rs wrote: > Is there a command or format command that will let me take a row of > entries and reverse them? In other words if I have rows #1 through > #10 top to bottom, I now want them to go #10 to #1 top to bottom. > > thanks > > Rick Ric...

Importing worksheet from different workbook
How do I import worksheets from a different workbook? I have a number of sheets and I'd rather not make new sheets, then copy and paste the data. Thanks in advance for your help. Hi Wes, With both workbooks open,: Rightclick the tab of the sheet to be exported, Move or Copy ... In the first dropdown select the recipient book In the second dropdown, specify the position for the exported sheet Repeat for each sheet to be exported. --- Regards, Norman "Wes" <Wes@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:044FB319-62D5-4F36-9F14-88174347C251@microsoft.com.....

Worksheet Specific Range Name
How do I define a range name on a worksheet that is specific to that worksheet? i.e. I want to use the same range name on several worksheets. Regards, On Oct 19, 10:53 am, Alan1 <alan.do...@virgin.net> wrote: > How do I define a range name on a worksheet that is specific to that > worksheet? i.e. I want to use the same range name on several > worksheets. > > Regards, 1 Select the range of cells that you want to name. 2 Choose Name from the Insert menu, then choose Define. Excel displays the Define Name dialog box. 3 In the Names in Workbook box, enter the name of the c...

filenames? workbook vs. worksheet
An using MS Office 2002 Excel. Wondering what extensions (.xls or .xlw) the filenames should be. Microsoft help defines a workbook as having (multiple) spreadsheets. Seems like no matter how many/few worksheets you create, when you go to save the file, it always defaults to _______.xls, and the "Save as type" defaults to "MIcrosoft Excel workBOOK, .xls. Is .xls the new "standard" file extension for everything, regardless of number of sheets? Is ___.xlw (the "w" used to indicate "workbook) a relic of the past. I created a few new files and specified...

Reverse arrow for hyperlinks

Reverse engineering
I have to document an Access 97 that has grown like wild blackberries. The database's creator has left us no documentation at all and I would like Visio to extract as much information as possible. So far I have extracted a good UML of the tables. Currently I am doing screen dumps of the forms to show what the screens look like - then pasting them into Visio. What else can I do? Can I extract the queries, forms, reports, macros and modules also - and save and print these out from Visio? Please advise. As I remember there was a "database documenter" with Access. I don...

Exporting to excel: Is it possible to delete data in worksheet fir
Hi, Is it possible to delete the data contained in an excel worksheet from Access? Per TGW: >Hi, > >Is it possible to delete the data contained in an excel worksheet from Access? Yes, but you may be facing a substantial learning curve bc it would have tb done via VBA code. -- PeteCresswell ...

How to determine the last row in a given worksheet
Hello. I have a macro that formats the worksheet from a text file to an excel file. I insert a column and create a formula on the second row of that column. How do I determine the last row in the worksheet so I will paste my formula until the last row on the new column? Thanks in advance. try lastrow=cells(rows.count,"a").end(xlup).row -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "C C" <someone@atsbcglobal.net> wrote in message news:qUO7f.2537$Y61.591@newssvr33.news.prodigy.com... > Hello. > > I have a macro that formats the worksheet from a tex...

Can I reverse the order of data in a set of cells?
I have a column of cells filed with data. I know I can transpose the data 90 degrees, but is there a way to cut or copy the data in the cells and paste it so the values are in the opposite order, i.e. a 180 degree difference? Thanks to anyone who can help. I am using Excel 2003. One way, insert a new column or use an existing, number it from 1 - n (where n is the last index value you want to reverse the order of, so if your column is 100 rows number the help column 1, 2, 3 - 100) select both columns and sort descending on the help column -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "salwitt"...