RETAIL MARK UP FORMULA

does excel have retail mark up formula built in?
0
Jimbo1 (18)

No. You just use the formula.

Selling = Cost * (1 + Markup%)

--
Regards,
Fred

"jimbo" <jimbo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> does excel have retail mark up formula built in?

0
fredsmith99 (155)

Retail Chain Manager Vs LS Retail
I'd like to know which are the main differences between the two solutions: Retail Chain Manager and LS Retail. Which is the best? Why? Which are the features of the two products? Thanks I think RCM is built on AX and LS is based on NAV. I am not sure which is best, but if you are in clothing/footwear also consider Pebblestone for NAV "Mt" wrote: > I'd like to know which are the main differences between the two solutions: > Retail Chain Manager and LS Retail. > Which is the best? Why? > Which are the features of the two products? > Thanks > ...

Retail Hire Module
Can anybody tell me where i would find a hire module for rms that would suit the tool hire business ...

Formula is....
I currently have the following conditional formatting in a cell range: COUNTIF(D4,D:D)=2 Now, I want to edit this formula so that it actually works out, if the same values appear two times or more in the column. At the moment, the cell will only change colour if same value appears twice. What I want it to do though is change if same value appears twice or more Thanks Further to the above, it doesn't seem to be working. Here is what I am using: Formula is=COUNTIF(D4,D:D)=2 Now, if I type in an address in D32, I want that one to be formatted too. So, do I have to conditional fo...

Retail Store Signs
Anyone currently using Publisher to create custom store signs which will include brand logo? Also are there any templates that you can suggest using? I don't think there are templates for specific signs. There is sign clipart http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/clipart/FX101321031033.aspx Do you need the logos? There are web pages around that have brand logos. You should be aware of trademarks and copyrights. http://www.brandsoftheworld.com/catalogue/ "Susan" wrote: > Anyone currently using Publisher to create custom store signs which will > include brand logo? Also ...

Tick mark #2
Hi, Could anyone tell me how to put a tick mark into a cell in Excel? Thanks, Nick One way .. Format the font as : Monotype Sorts then just type the number 4 -- Rgds Max xl 97 --- Please respond in thread xdemechanik <at>yahoo<dot>com ---- "Nick" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2851701c464d8$3b8f3110$a601280a@phx.gbl... > Hi, > > Could anyone tell me how to put a tick mark into a cell in > Excel? > > Thanks, > > Nick Hi Nick! First change the font using Format > Cells > Font and select Wingdings f...

IF Formula #2
I need to set up an IF formula for a series on account numbers- the first 4 digits of the # are the same, the last 2 change but all are included in the answer. I have several series of numbers to include: example: 1234-01 through 1234-99 and 2007-01 through 2007-99 and 3010-01 through 3010-99 Any help you could give me would be appreciated What would you like the formula to do? "ESSO" wrote: > I need to set up an IF formula for a series on account numbers- the first 4 > digits of the # are the same, the last 2 change but all are included in the > answer. I have se...

formula assistance
I currently have a spreadsheet that has two columns that I need to reflect using color (or someway flag it to be noticeable) if the revenue and collections has dropped for three consecutive months in a row. The formulas that are being used in those columns currently =IF(J8="",0,G8) I need to somehow put something in the code that will mark a drop if the numbers drop 3 consecutive months in a row. I also have column B that is either blank or contains the word yes (which reflects a new client) and I'd like to somehow add a code that would change the color of the entire r...

How can export to CSV without excrescent double quotation marks?
I export EXCEL file to CSV at EXCEL XP Chinese versions. If the cell content is ��filed_name��, at CSV file change to ������filed_name������, both sides have excrescent double quotation marks. If the cell content is filed_name, at CSV file same no any marks. How can export to CSV no excrescent double quotation marks? Take a look here: http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/textfiles.html#csvnoquotes In article <uMAE2Y4AFHA.2572@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl>, "gregor" <gregor@163.com> wrote: > I export EXCEL file to CSV at EXCEL XP Chinese versions. If the cell content &g...

Retail Pro
Retail Pro just released ver 8.5 and sent me out an offer for a demo. I turned them down before puchasing RMS for a demo of the product since I had made up my mind . RMS is far greatter product. So what do they do they are now offering features that the copied from RMS. Serial number Offline Inventory Mutliple Supplier for same item. Just thought I would share this. (I would attach an audio click of an applause.. and standing ovation) Your presence in here is so awesome! Keep up the great work! Marc Wagner www.gmroii.net "Raffaele & Lula Fabiano" <rlfabiano@hotma...

Formula Modification
Folks: (IF(ISERROR(MATCH(B1,A:A,0)),"No Match","Match") Column A Column B Column C 25 50 No Match 30 30 Match 26 28 No Match 55 60 I am using the above formula to compare two columns (A and B) for overlapping (common) data then put the result ("Match" OR "No Match") in a third column. So far this formula has work...

formula average
Hi, I have in column A valuea (numbers in A1:A1000). I want to compute the average of the numbers in cells A10:A20:A30:A40 etc... etc... A990:A1000. Does someone know a formula for this problem. Manually is too much work. Hi melle, pls try this =average(cell ref) anirudh "Melle" wrote: > Hi, > > I have in column A valuea (numbers in A1:A1000). I want to compute the > average of the numbers in cells A10:A20:A30:A40 etc... etc... A990:A1000. > > Does someone know a formula for this problem. Manually is too much work. Why do you keep asking the question if ...

Keep a Formula in Print Area
Ok here is my problem, I know that setting the print area is the easiest solution but for some people I work with that could be to much, sad isnt it. Any way I have techs that fill out a route log saying where they have been for the day. I would like it set that if they select page 2 that it resest the print area. So it would only print the 1st or 1st and 2nd depending on what they set. I cant use any type of macros or anything a email server could consider a virus, so it pretty much just has to be the formula in the print area or something of that extent. My current formula is this =IF(AB4=2...

Excel 2002 Copying Exact formulas
Is there a way to copy a formula from one cell to another cell to get the same answer. When attempting to copy a formula from one cell to another, the column and row destinations are changing in the formula, with a result of 0 not he original solution. Thanks -- Jeffrey L. Lippard, A+ certified, CHDP certified Hi if you use absolute referencing the formula should not change, e.g. use =SUM($A$1:$A$100) instead of =SUM(A1:A100) -- Cheers JulieD check out www.hcts.net.au/tipsandtricks.htm ....well i'm working on it anyway "Kinjalip" <Kinjalip@discussions.microsoft.com>...

IF formula returns FALSE
The following formula returns FALSE when the first IF (B3=9)condition is not met. I want to return a blank cell or a 0. The other 2 IF formulas are working correctly. I have tried everything I can think of. Please help. =IF(B3=9,IF(B7=16,(B6*12/16)+(3*B8)+(4*B9)+(B10*8),IF(B7=24,(B6*12/24)+(3*B8)+(4*B9)+(B10*8),0))) Try this: =IF(B3<>9,"",IF(B7=16,(B6*12/16)+(3*B8)+(4*B9)+(B10*8), IF(B7=24,(B6*12/24)+(3*B8)+(4*B9)+(B10*8),0))) -- Max Singapore http://savefile.com/projects/236895 Downloads:23,000 Files:370 Subscribers:66 xdemechanik --- "Gulfman100" wrote: > ...

IMAP
I retrieve my email using the IMAP. Problem is my emails will come in and be in bold as unread, but as they accumulate after about 30 mins or so, they automatically "unbold" being marked as read? Any ideas why this would be?. Submitted using http://www.outlookforums.com "Greg D Isringhaus" <greg[dot]isringhaus[at]gmail[dot]com> wrote in message news:uWNtX4ArKHA.1800@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... >I retrieve my email using the IMAP. Problem is my emails will come in and be >in bold as unread, but as they accumulate after about 30 mins or so, they >au...

POS suggestions for small retail video retail
Hi everyone!! Do anyone know how much knowledge need to have to use Microsoft Point of sales if i want to do my video software. Can be done with Microsoft Point of sales or not? Becaue I am trying to figure out if the "Microsoft Point of SAles" or the "Quickbooks for POs" Will work for Video rent. Do any one already tried to do it before ? Appreciate any suggestions on where to start looking! You will need either a true Video Rental solution or get MS RMS (MS POS) and contact Randy Burnett at Ideal Computer Solutions http://www.icspos.com/download_demo.htm 513-84...

Using Time in formulas
I want to calculate what seems like an easy formula. I'm developing a sheet that calculates driving time at a given speed. Column A is the hours driven (1-96, whole integers) Column B is the MPH (user defined) Column C references the arrival time. User would enter their leavin time into C2. C3 would be C2 + one hour. But I don't seem to be abl to get the hour to add on. I've tried adding 1, 60, etc. to no avail. Has anyone had a sucessful solution? Staci -- SPenne ----------------------------------------------------------------------- SPenney's Profile: http://www.exc...

Amend formula?
Hi all, I have the following formula which works well: SUMPRODUCT((Main!$G$4:$G$2885 = "I")*(Main!T4:T2885)) but i want to amend it slightly to check if column B equals GL as well - think that is: (Main!$B$4:$B$2885 = "GL") but i don't know how!! Thanks, Kirstie SUMPRODUCT works by multiply numbers (row-by-row) and then adding those individual products up. Your numbers can be actual values and/or logical expressions. The reason your formula works is because the logical expression (Main!$G$4:$G$2885 = "I") evaluates to either TRUE or FALSE whi...

IF Formula #9
Hi, I am having problems using IF in a formula. This one works: = IF(C5="01","A", IF(C5="02","B", IF(C5="03","C", IF(C5="04","D", IF(C5="05","E", IF(C5="06","F", IF(C5="08","G", IF(C5="09","H" )))))))) This one does not work. I get an error message. = IF(C5="01","A", IF(C5="02","B", IF(C5="03","C", IF(C5="04","D", IF(C5="05","E", IF...

How do I get rid of graphics edge marks that print?
MSOffice2003, Publisher, I'm printing words and graphics. The edges of the graphics frame that is supposed to not print is printing. I have changed the order and re-pasting. I have checked to see that "Printer's Crop Marks" is not checked. Nothing seems to work. The faint line still appears. Are they your graphics or MS's? Can you tell me which one specifically? Let me see if I can reproduce it. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "kimberly" <kimberly@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:ADD4108D-CCF8-421B-A35A-9C9BE82F70E...

What is procedure to exit formula auditing mode?
Please advise. Thanks, Doug To remove the arrows ? <Alt> <T> <U> <A> Not really a shortcut though. -- HTH, RD ============================================== Please keep all correspondence within the Group, so all may benefit! ============================================== "W8" <W8@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:99B64142-8037-43F4-BDB1-AF7170EF54EC@microsoft.com... Please advise. Thanks, Doug Type Ctrl+` (Grave Accent) to toggle formula auditing mode on/off or go to Tools>Formula Auditing>Formula Auditing Mode. HTH |:&g...

AX for Retail. Is that RMS 3.0?
Hey, Does anyone know much about AX for Retail or has heard anything about it? I am using RMS 2.0.0126 now on Vista 32 bit but am wanting to upgrade to Windows 7 64 bit and would like to know if AX for Retail is better then RMS. Thanks, -- Steve Steve, Please drop an email to get the details. MV nj.tech@hotmail.com "Steve @ S&S Tire" wrote: > Hey, > > Does anyone know much about AX for Retail or has heard anything about it? I > am using RMS 2.0.0126 now on Vista 32 bit but am wanting to upgrade to > Windows 7 64 bit and would li...

printing formulas #2
I am trying to print the formulas that I created in a worksheet. Does anyone know how to do that? Alfonso, Flip to formula view (Ctrl-` - left next toe the keyboard numbers), and then just print it. -- HTH Bob Phillips ... looking out across Poole Harbour to the Purbecks (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "Alfonso" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9E94F456-31DC-4C50-9643-5C5AFA95E95E@microsoft.com... > I am trying to print the formulas that I created in a worksheet. Does anyone know how to do that? Bob, Which ...

Formula in an Excel comment
If I have an item identifier in an Excel cell I would like to be able to see a summary of info about the item as a comment. As there will be many such identifiers possible in many rows, use of a formula in a comment to build the summary info from other cells/worksheets would be a big help. Even better would be if I could copy the comment from cell to cell so that the formula addressing automatically changes to suit the identifier in the new cell. ...

copying formulas from worksheet to worksheet
I need to copy a row of cells from one worksheet to a column of another worksheet. I want it to reference the cells listed in the row of one worksheet to the column of the other worksheet. I found out how to do the reverse - =offset('worksheet name'!$a$1,0,row(1:1)-1) - but it doesn't work for copying rows to columns? Can you help? Think the way that your Q was phrased, an adaptation of the formula you posted should work Assume you have in Sheet1,in B2:E2, the numbers: 1,2,3,4 In Sheet2 ------------ Put in the start-cell, say B2? : =OFFSET(Sheet1!$B$2,,ROWS($A$1:A1)-1)...