Report Manager in XP???

Hello,
I want to print off a report created using the Report Manager in Excel 2000.
I want this to be printed off Excel XP. However, it appears that the Report
Manager isn't in XP. Is this correct, and if so, how do I print it off?
Thank you
0
emerb (4)

This article discusses missing add-ins:

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;288118

You can download it here:

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=34dacd92-d511-4760-8094-2754d82a4e2f&displaylang=en

--
Jim Rech
Excel MVP
"emerb" <emerb@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
| Hello,
| I want to print off a report created using the Report Manager in Excel
2000.
| I want this to be printed off Excel XP. However, it appears that the
Report
| Manager isn't in XP. Is this correct, and if so, how do I print it off?
| Thank you

0
jrrech (1933)

Need more Reports

Sales Report #3

W-2 Tax Reporting Figures Not Accurate

Outlook XP communicating with non existing exchange 2000 server
Hi!! We are having a bit of a problem with Outlook. It is trying to communicate with an old non-existing exchange server. Earlier (about 6 months back), we used to use that server, but since then we added a new server and moved all the accounts to the new one. There might be one/two inactive accounts on the old server. I'm unable to ascertain why Outlook is trying to communicate with that old server. All our machines point to the new server. I looked at all the settings on outlook and it doesn't point to the old server anwhere. Is there something that I missed on Outlook settings th...

Blank networth reports

eXtender SOP Reports

XP Logs Off
My daughter dropped her laptop and now when she logs on to windows it logs straight off again and shuts down. Any suggestions where to start looking for the problem? Thanks The drop probably scrambled the innards of the hard drive - time to replace. "Clayton" <claytonbNOSPAM@xtra.co.nz> wrote in message news:u61laZ1qKHA.5940@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > My daughter dropped her laptop and now when she logs on to windows it logs > straight off again and shuts down. > Any suggestions where to start looking for the problem? > > Thanks &q...

Reports are not being shown MM07

Saving Reports

Outlook XP freezes
Hi, I have a user running Outlook XP and he's having a problem. He likes to use Outlook to browse the Internet and when he looks at Acrobat files, pdf's, Outlook freezes upon exit. Anyone have any experience with this? Any suggestions? Thanks in advance, Linn ...

Excel XP Pivot Table
How do I convert Excel XP Pivot Table in Excel 2000 What problems are you having with the pivot table in Excel 2000? If it's too big, open it in Excel 2002, move some of the fields into the page area, then try to open in Excel 2000. bsantona wrote: > How do I convert Excel XP Pivot Table in Excel 2000 -- Debra Dalgleish Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List http://www.contextures.com/tiptech.html ...

small business reports ...

Reporting Error ==> very urgent

Windows XP Professional SP 3 With RMS POS freezing up
We have 2 registers they are: Register #1:Windows XP Professional SP 3RAM: 2GBRMS: v2.0.0128 Register #2: Windows XP Professional SP 3RAM: 2GBRMS: v2.0.0128 we would have errors: (Database connection loast, application will close error#2147467259) 4-5 times a day when using POS I was advised to do the following: -Checked SO Admin DB configuration for Register #1 (Main server)Server Name: (local)Database Name: CardinalDB-Changed Surface Area Configuration for Services and Connections to Local connections only on the server's Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Configuration Tools-Made sure that th...

Report writer
Hello, I am trying to add the transaction distribution details onto a copy of the PM Blank Document in Report Writer in GP 9. Would you pls advise as I can add the fields containing the data but the data is not appearing on the report. Thanks your comments are appreciated. -- chj@jup Once you were done modifying the report, did you give access to the mdoified report under Security? -- Lyle U chj wrote: > Hello, > > I am trying to add the transaction distribution details onto a copy > of the PM Blank Document in Report Writer in GP 9. Would you pls > advise as I c...

Loan Accounts in Reports
Bugs are in reports, the loan that I pay to my car is divided in 2, principal and interest, but in reports I can't show the two at same time, the reports show only the interest that I'm paying. The budget have the same problem with loans, it shows values that don't exists, I start a new budget, put all the values correctly and finalize it, when I go to budget home there are values that I not put there. There is some fix to those bugs? ...

c103b402 ID in Exchange System Manager
I keep getting this message when I want to get into Public Folders in ESM. Even if I have fixed, first IP or all unassigned in IIS. Did somebody have experience with this? Regards, Vladimir ...

Monthly reports in Money 2004 Standard
Is there a way to customize the categories used to compose the Monthly Reports? I would like to omit my business travel and living expenses from these reports, as they are fully reimbursed, and have nothing to do with my household finances. Can this be done in 2004? If not, has this feature been rolled into newer versions? Monthly reports are not customizable in any version of Money that is in the wild. "bob2246" <bob2246@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3493CA51-596F-4D59-9540-F2D79EA5A618@microsoft.com... > Is there a way to customize the categor...

Reprinting/Reporting Past Z Reports
Hi all ~ Just wondering how to pull up a past Z report? Which database table(s) are used? Is there a sql for this so that I can pull up a week or months Z reports in a sql query? Thanks Jerry Jerry, In POS, F4, Batch button, find and double click on the batch you want, page down to the z-out, print. In Manager, Journal, View, find and double click on the batch you want, page down to the zout, print. -- * "Jerry Penna" <jerrypenna@msn.com> wrote in message news:3ac97809.0410011320.1b034dd9@posting.google.com... Hi all ~ Just wondering how to pull up a past Z rep...

error running mailbox manager
Hi all I am running exchange 2003 in mixed mode on a windows 2003 server. I have been getting errors in the application log that say. This only happens when irun mailbox manager, all email is flowing fine. This error appears to have somehtingto do wit hthe System attendant, but i cant find exaclty what the problem is. Again i only see this when i run mailbox manager. Thanks for any help The MAPI call 'OpenMsgStore' failed with the following error: The information store could not be opened. The logon to the Microsoft Exchange Server computer failed. MAPI 1.0 ID no: 80040111-028...