Report Manager Help file #2

I try to look for report manager help, however ms excel prompt me for the
xlmain8.hlp file. I cant locate this file anywhere in my harddisk.
Where can I download this file from net?
Any advices is much appreciated.
thks

This might be it:

XL97: "Cannot Find the Mainxl.hlp File" When Using Help
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;q163934

--

Dave Peterson
0

What version of Excel?  What build number on Report Manager.xla?

I may be able to help with a Registry change but need the above info.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Mon, 8 Nov 2004 21:23:02 -0800, "Chan," <Chan,@discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote:

>I try to look for report manager help, however ms excel prompt me for the
>xlmain8.hlp file. I cant locate this file anywhere in my harddisk.
>Where can I download this file from net?
>Any advices is much appreciated.
>thks

0
Gord

Need more Reports

Outlook signature file
I need to create a signature for a manager I work for. He would like to include the company logo to make it look like his business card. When I attempt to do this, the text will appear but the logo will not. I've seen graphics in auto signatures before, so I believe it can be done. But I'm just not sure how to go about it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you, Lisa ...

Help pulling "pingable" IP of local machine into a variable
Ok, here's my need. I am writing a script that does a few things, but I'm having trouble just pulling the "production" IP address into a variable, to then use in the rest of the script. I've see plenty of scripts to ping remote hosts, but that's not what I need. I've also worked up a few scripts on my own, but they all pull every IP on the machine, or require you to know the intenal ID of the NIC interface you need queried. The issue with this is that the ID is assigned randomly, and it's something you just have to know. I'm rather new at VBSc...

Help in macro in excel.
Hi all. I want to write a macro in an excel sheet wherein I want to copy a few cells from my source worksheet and paste their hyperlink to another worksheet. Also, the destination worksheet's cell number where this is pasted is not fixed. How do I accomplish this? Please help urgently. Thanks. SPG, Running the macro recorder whilst inserting a hyperlink yields this code: ActiveSheet.Hyperlinks.Add Anchor:=Selection, Address:="", SubAddress:= _ "Sheet1!A1", TextToDisplay:="""go to hell""" Now just substitute the relevant stuff into e...

Sales Report #3

W-2 Tax Reporting Figures Not Accurate

Blank networth reports

Help
Help - I have multiple Personal Folders (pst files) that I use. They ALL have the same name, Personal Folders.... Is there anyway to RENAME them. Thank you in advance, Adam Right click, rename. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the SWEN virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, Adam asked: | Help - I have multiple Personal Folders (pst files) that I | use. They ALL have the same name, Personal Folders.... Is | there anyway to RE...

Installing CRM 1.2 error
I am installing CRM 1.2 on a SBS2003 vertual server with SQL2005 using an existing database. I get an error after selecting the existing database: Microsoft CRM Setup could not finr a valid organisation on the specified database. You need to have at least one organisation before installing Microsoft CRM. Microsoft CRM 1.2 does not work with SQL Server 2005. SQL Server 2005 is supported for Microsoft CRM 3.0 Frank Lee Workopia, Inc. http://www.workopia.com/Links.htm "Kryton" wrote: > I am installing CRM 1.2 on a SBS2003 vertual server with SQL2005 using an > existing...

eXtender SOP Reports

Reports are not being shown MM07

Current User, Web Services, CRM 4.0, Alert, Help!!
How can I alert the "Current User" in CRM 4.0, this code work in 3.0 but not in 4.0. Thanks!!! var xml = "" + "<?xml version=\"1.0\" encoding=\"utf-8\"?>" + "<soap:Envelope xmlns:soap=\"http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/\" xmlns:xsi=\"http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance\" xmlns:xsd=\"http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema\">" + " <soap:Body>" + " <query xmlns:q1=\"http://schemas.microsoft.com/crm/2006/Query\" xsi:type=\"q1:QueryEx...

Dropdown menu using xml file
Can anyone please help me. I was looking at the article "http://www.eggheadcafe.com/articles/20030603.asp". I am new to .net and know nothing in c#. I want to write a menu in asp.net. Can anyone please help me in converting this c# code to vb.net. I tried, but it is not giving the output. Here is the c# code using System using System.Collections using System.ComponentModel using System.Data using System.Drawing using System.Web using System.Web.SessionState using System.Web.UI using System.Web.UI.WebControls using System.Web.UI.HtmlControls using System.Xml; using System.Xml.Xsl; us...

http://blogs.technet.com/dst2007
I've seen this site listed buried in some posts, but I thought it might be helpful to have it listed as a main post heading. Many questions are answered there. -- Lee Owens http://leeowens337.blogspot.com ...

Thanks for all the help on Year-to-date query!
It's so great to know that there are folks out there that can take the time to help someone whose 78 year old brain is slowly turning to gorgonzola cheese! Again, thanX Mikie Francisco 9 @ ATT N E T ...

HELP! Money won't open
I added a lot of data to an existing file earlier today. This evening, the file crashed right after PW entry, twice. Thinking corruption, I restored the backup from earlier today. Same result. I can't get at my data, which leaves me in panic mode. Suggestions most welcome! In microsoft.public.money, Roff Johannson wrote: >I added a lot of data to an existing file earlier today. This evening, the >file crashed right after PW entry, twice. Thinking corruption, I restored >the backup from earlier today. Same result. I can't get at my data, which >leaves me i...

Payroll Posting To GL #2
I have client with a payroll that posts to other companies. So we have several items that will get posted to the same account (i.e., SAL - 1390-100, FICA - 1390-100, FUTA 1390-100, SUTA 1390-100, etc.) However when I pull up the distribution it is lumping all those amounts onto one line. Is there a way to make this do individual transactions? -- TC ...

Saving Reports

need to solve 4th grade equation
i need to solve a fourth grade equation like A+Bx+Cx^2+Dx^3+Ex^4=0 using excel, where A,B,C,D,E are known and stored in excel cells (both real and imaginary solutions, preferrable!) how could i do? thanks! ******************** Visita il mio sito www.alchemystudio.it ************ not an aswer to your question, but here is another option if you've M XP: 'the Power Calculator (http://download.microsoft.com/download/whistler/Install/2/WXP/EN-US/PowerCalcPowertoySetup.exe . it's nice, and you can set up algebraic -fx-'s w/ it. -zac -- Message posted from http://www.Excel...

Lost of 10 hours work on a visio drawing... Please Help
Hy Following the abrupt switch off of my Lap top I cannot open any more a Visio 2000 drawing (the file .vsd is around 1.3MB)... The error message I got while trying to open is: " An error (100) occured during the action Open Save File" " Visio cannot open the file because it is not a Visio file" Do you know some tools that could help me recovering parts of this damage visio file? Thanks for your hep Alain79 Sorry, error 100 is fatal. The only way to minimize it's effect is by the use of backups or upgrading. John... Visio MVP Need stencils or ideas? ht...