Removing link requests when opening a file

How do you remove link request to other spreadsheets when
opening a file.

Thanks!
0
anonymous (74723)

Try Bill Manville's excellent "FindLink" utility

It's available at Stephen Bullen's page:
http://www.bmsltd.ie/MVP/Default.htm

--
Rgds
Max
"Craig" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How do you remove link request to other spreadsheets when
> opening a file.
>
> Thanks!

0
demechanik (4694)

Help with trying to post a file to a secure website
I have been struggling with this for a couple of weeks. I have a digital certificate installed in my certificate collection store on my local computer. The site I am trying to post to also has our certificate installed is said it is ready to recieve transactions. I have created a file (xml) and I want to post to the given web address. An example of the web address is https://some.company.com/location this is what I have tried: aStreamReader = New StreamReader("C:\MyTest2.txt") postData = aStreamReader.ReadToEnd() Dim data As Byte() = encoding.GetBytes(postData) Dim myRe...

cannot open microsoft office
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel I cannot open any Microsoft applications since i have upgraded to os x 10.6 and i have a ton of school projects due soon please help?? You don't say enough to help. What is the error message? How are you trying to open the apps? Is your copy of Office fully up to date? --rms www.rmschneider.com On 12/04/10 15:55, marvism331@officeformac.com wrote: > Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: > Intel I cannot open any Microsoft applications since i ...

Remove Excel Icon ??

.prn Files to Excel
Hello, I work in a system that displays data in spreadsheet format (display only, not editable). The system does not allow you to copy to the clipboard. I would like to put this data into excel to manipulate. The only way I can see is to print to a file (*.prn). Is there a way to open or use this file format in excel along the lines of a CSV or TXT file. If I try and open it with Excel the page comes up with squares and symbols everywhere. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks Ray Ray, As far as I know, you can't open a prn file in Excel and get any meaningful data. -- Co...

Removal

server-requested client action message
This message comes up on a clients computer with Outlook 2002 sp3 every time it's opened. Tried a lot of different things including Outlook profile removal, reinstalled Outlook and creating a rule and deleting it hoping it would reset. Thanks. In news:%23boIuP6GGHA.3532@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl, MCSA-M <kbenator@gmail.com> typed: > This message comes up on a clients computer with Outlook 2002 sp3 > every time it's opened. Tried a lot of different things including > Outlook profile removal, reinstalled Outlook and creating a rule and > deleting it hoping it would...

Remove lines with +++

Opening Outlook causes open Word
Hello Folks!! I have a user that he opens Outlook 2003 and this action cause that Microsoft Word's Windows open without reason. Could somebody help me, please? Thanks in advance!! is he using word as his editor? Does he have any addins for word? When outlook loads word to use it as the editor, the addin could be trying to load and cause word to open completely. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/ Outlook Tips by email: dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlookt...

Cannot save external link values?
Hi, I have links in an excel worksheet to another spreadsheet and everytime I hit save I am told that it "Cannot save external link values". I cannot refresh the link without having the spreadsheet I am linked to open, otherwise my result is a list of N/A's. I am running Office 2003 on XP and have installed the service patches. I have a brand new laptop so memory is not an issue. Any suggestions?? Alan ...

How to Remove SRS

pdf file into a publisher document?
Can I place or import a pdf file into a Publisher document? I receive tables and other materials that I either scan or are already in pdf. You could make a gif file of the pdf file or scan the pdf file creating a Word file and then do a copy and paste into Publisher. -- Don Vancouver, USA "cthrail" <cthrail@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D6E69A19-D2FD-437E-8CCC-128A67AAA92F@microsoft.com... > Can I place or import a pdf file into a Publisher document? I receive tables > and other materials that I either scan or are already in pdf. If the PD...

Money 2005 *.surfplace files
Just upgraded Money 2004 to Money 2005. Every time I use Money 2005 I get dialog boxes asking if I want to "open" or "save" numerous "*.surfplace" files. Never happened in the previous version and this is annoying. Can anyone help with this? Thanks! ...

remove Fax from address book?

Removing an item from menu

Need to remove selected characters

How to link a split _be?
I have two questions... My main concern is being able to temporarily open a backup of the database in a temporary folder so that the forms link to the backup of the back-end tables rather than the live tables. I'm hoping I can simply copy the split back-end and front-end files to the temporary folder and open the front-end. My second question is, what's an efficient way to link back-end tables in the front-end? Up to now I've been manually linking new Access tables as I build them. But I wonder if there's another way? In this case I've placed the back-...

Remove deduction code from payroll stub

Cannot open msg attachments
I'm using Outlook 2003 and recently I cannot open msg attachments. Othe attachments, word, excel, etc work fine. I have tried creating a ne profile, detect and repair and re-installing Office (including Outloo 2003). I continue the get the same error � Messaging Interface Returne an Unknown Error � I can save the attached message file to my deskto and then can open. This applies for html or plain text formatte message. Any ideas would be much appreciated. Thanks, Da -- Dan4337Posted from http://www.pcreview.co.uk/ newsgroup acces ...

Can't open Entourage 04 on my Mac
My computer crashed and I'm reinstalling everything. Reinstalled Office from a disk, and now I'm trying to open Entourage. Get this message: "This identity cannot be opened with this version of Entourage." I'm using Mac OSX 10.5.8 and Entourage 11.0.0 What the hey? Tom in Texas Tom in Texas wrote: > My computer crashed and I'm reinstalling everything. Reinstalled > Office from a disk, and now I'm trying to open Entourage. Get this > message: "This identity cannot be opened with this version of > Entourage." I'm using M...

Removing password protection on a sheet

Import CSV files using Macro
i have 41 csv files that i need to import into 41 sheets in Excel. the name of the csv files and the sheet names are the same minus the extension (.csv). The sheets will be existing sheets with headers. Please Help the Novice thanks M3ntz Well, one way would be to use the Data->Import External Data->New Database Query and select CSV files as the source database. Drawback: it's completey manual & you'll have to go through it 41 times Another way is to choose File->Open, select all 41 CSV files, and let Excel open them. Each will open in its own workbook. You ...

How to Remove Yahoo toolbar