Removing Hyperlinks #3

I cut and pasted some information off of the internet onto a spreadsheet.
How can I remove all of the hyperlinks contained in the spreadsheet quickly?
I know how to do it individually, but there has to be a way to speed it up.
0
Sloth (218)

I use the macro found in
http://sniptools.com/tipstricks/deleting-all-hyperlinks-from-a-microsoft-office-document

"Sloth" wrote:

> I cut and pasted some information off of the internet onto a spreadsheet.
> How can I remove all of the hyperlinks contained in the spreadsheet quickly?
> I know how to do it individually, but there has to be a way to speed it up.
0
BJ (832)
10/5/2005 7:24:03 PM
Simplest way is to run this macro:

Sub removeHyperlinks()
    ActiveSheet.Hyperlinks.Delete
End Sub

If you prefer a non-macro method, try this:

http://exceltips.vitalnews.com/Pages/T1009_Removing_Hyperlinks_without_a_Macro.html

"Sloth" <Sloth@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I cut and pasted some information off of the internet onto a spreadsheet.
> How can I remove all of the hyperlinks contained in the spreadsheet
quickly?
> I know how to do it individually, but there has to be a way to speed it
up.

Remove Excel Icon ??

Removal

Remove lines with +++

Gridlines #3
How do I restore gridlines athat have dissappeared? Tools, Options, View and Gridlines box is checked, yet no gridlines. What now? Old Red One Maybe the cells are patterned in white. This will hide the lines. Andy. "Old Red One" <oldred1@charter.net> wrote in message news:#F9ZWo3gDHA.2352@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > How do I restore gridlines athat have dissappeared? Tools, Options, View > and Gridlines box is checked, yet no gridlines. What now? > > Change color of sheet back to automatic? "Old Red One" <oldred1@charter.net> wrote in me...

How to Remove SRS

Recurring Bill - every 3 weeks
Hello, one of my recurring payments has frequency every 3 weeks. Is it possible to schedule it in Money? thanks, Vadim Rapp Only thing I can think of is to make up three separate MONTHLY payments occurring at three different dates each month (like the 1st of each month, 8th, 15th........etc.). "Vadim Rapp" <vr@nospam.myrealbox.com> wrote in message news:%23q$jNA9iIHA.4320@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > Hello, > > one of my recurring payments has frequency every 3 weeks. Is it possible > to schedule it in Money? > > thanks, > Vadim Rapp > > > ...

3 hole punched paper and excel spreadsheets
Help! Excel non-user needs to know how to set up spread sheets to shift tables to print on 3 hole punced paper. Our Excel guru is out having a baby! Can You help? Running Excel 2002. Thanks, Carl *** Sent via http://www.automationtools.com *** Add a newsgroup interface to your website today. On the print preview. Click the margins button. At the top border, there are small black tabs (margin tabs). If you drag the margin tabs over slightly, you may be able to get everything you want on the page. If it doesn't work exit the workbook but don't save the changes. Anywho, make a back...

remove Fax from address book?

Removing an item from menu

average if zero #3
I'm looking for a formula similar to the following, but one that works. =average(if((A1:A4="Jones")+(C1:C4>"0"),C1:C4)) Column A represent sales rep column, and I want to see the average sales for all cells that have data entered in column C. I've tried the ctrl+shift+enter, but it's still averaging with zeros, so something is wrong with my formula. Thank you. -- Lori substitute * for + =average(if((A1:A4="Jones")*(C1:C4>"0"),C1:C4)) HTH, Gary Brown "Lori Hornick" wrote: > I'm looking for a formula similar t...

Need to remove selected characters

Remove deduction code from payroll stub

Territories
Please can we have a solution to the problem of not allowing users to be assigned to more than one territory. I have Support Team members who manage more than one territory and would like to be able to split up the territories in CRM. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the...

Crystal Reports #3
Does anyone have code that they could share with me on launching Crystal Reports from GP8.0 using VBA Modifier? Thanks Rick Rick, I have some knowledge on launching Crystal from several VB and VBA programs. I would be happy to help if you could be a little more specific about what you mean "using a VBA modifier" I am currently faced with the task of importing invoices into Great Plains and would love to "trade" any help I can provide you for guidance on which tables I need to update, etc. Gene Oshinsky Integration Services Jadeon Inc. Rick Gittins wrote: > D...

Removing password protection on a sheet

CRM DMF 3.0 and error code 0x80040225
We want to migrate some data from a non-CRM system into CRM 3.0 using DMF 3.0. The CDF database has been initialized, so that the current users in the target CRM system are in the cdf_systemusers table. We've written a program that reads the inhouse system's data and maps it into CRM/CDF records, relating records to the correct CDF system user ids (by matching the domainnames to get the systemuser ids). The net result is that we want DMF to migrate the following CDF tables (including their ext and info tables): account contact opportunity opportunityproduct product quote quotedetail ...

How to Remove Yahoo toolbar

Hook a Hyperlink
I want to hook a hyperlink by the user and do something following. In other words I need in my Activex control (or some other stand alone win32 application) to hook the user while he clicks some hyperlink in the browser and do something according to the target. Is possible and how? Regards Gur "Gur" <gur@mandi.co.il> wrote in message news:O7H4JtK4HHA.3916@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... >I want to hook a hyperlink by the user and do something following. In other >words I need in my Activex control (or some other stand alone win32 >application) to hook the user whi...

Outlook 2002 Rules Wizard #3
Whenever I click on "Tools" then "Rules wizard" I get the following error message "Command is not available. See the program documentstion about how to use this extension" I have re-installed MS Office 2002 and all of the latest service pack and the web update and I still have this problem. The OS is Windows 2000 with all of the latest patches and updates. Any help would be greatly appreciated. ...

Hyperlinks #4
Hi there, I have Microsoft Excel 2003 and have a problem with hyperlinks. I have cells in which I have right clicked chosen hyperlink, named it news and then entered the hyperlink adress as www.news.com.au . When i click on the news hyperlink i receive an error message saying "Unable to open http://www.news.com.au/ . Cannot locate the internet Server or proxy server. I also have email addresses in the same spreadsheet and they open my email program no problems at all. I'm using Mozilla firefox as my web browser and Mozilla thunderbird as my email program which is why i point ...

Adding and removing removable drives