Remove template help task pane from startup

I created an invoice using one of Microsoft's templates.  The help template
appeared when I was designing the invoice.  Now that the invoice is finished,
I would like for the help template to NOT appear.  I went to Tools-Options
and unchecked "startup task pane" and also went to Tools-Customize and
unchecked "Task Pane".  This made the task pane go away, but only until I
opened it again.  Is there any way to make it not show up every time I open
the document?
0
DotC (1)

Help needed to write a macro
Hi all, I need to write a macro to find the adherence of the timing from 2 data provided below. For example, I have a agent supposed to work for "x" no of hours. In the duration he has to take 3 breaks. The first break for 15 mins, 2nd one for 30 mins and 3rd for 15 mins and timing is slotted for them in the begining for the day. They have logged on phone and they have to log out in the given timing, if he / she does the output should tell me "Adhered" or else "Non adherence" Data Agent availability for the day Agent 1 08:41 08:43 Agent 1 08:43 08:56 Agent 1 ...

Remove Excel Icon ??

Removal

Help with a formula #2
Hi, I am trying to create a fairly simple formula where when the use enters a 3 digit country code such as CAN, excel automatically enters the part of the world that code is from. So basically I have 7 categories (South America, North America, Asia Pacific, South Pacific, Europe, Middle East and Africa with each having the relevent 3 digit codes assigned to them for example North America = USA, YYZ, RDU - the most has 25 codes) so when USA is entered, the following cell would enter South America. So two things I guess I need to do :- 1) Assign country codes to country regions 2) Use a for...

Help needed weve been grey listed
Hi any help here will be super, basically weve been blacklisted by virgin and aol, just looking in system manager under smtp connections and found an ip address but no user? i traced the ip (but didnt write it down) to china, now trust me nobody works in china from here in the uk so this must be the source of the spam and why we are starting to get black listed. IN the properties of the smtp server anonymous is not tick and basic and intergrated authentication are ticked. On the firewall i ca see about 5 connections to exchange through port 25 some in china japand and germany but how are they ...

Remove lines with +++

Word Template Integration With AD
Hopefully someone will have an idea of how to do what I'm trying to do. We use custom templates for MS Word 2003. The templates contain user names so when creating a letter, we can populate the info (address, etc) automaticatically once a name is selected. The problem is that we have to manually edit the Names.doc file everytime we have a new user or name change, etc. Is there any way to get the info to be pulled directly from Active Directory so everytime a change is made in AD, it is also made in the template file? Thanks in advance for any replies received. Yes that i...

Outlook 2003 Task View formatting
Does anyone have a way to format a Task item when in Outlook Task view, such as, highlighting a particular Task row? yes. Explain what you want to do. Or just go and look at the Automatic Formatting function. Regards Judy Gleeson MVP Outlook www.judygleeson.com www.deskdoctors.com Are you sick of bad email practice? Get a copy of my paper "Implementing Email Policy" from the Desk Doctors website. "brightenmyoutlook" <rjbeaupre@gmail.com> wrote in message news:278e5a3c-63c3-479a-bc15-391e492495b3@v36g2000yqv.googlegroups.com... > Does anyone have a way to f...

Crime Analyst needs help with co-ordinates
I need an Excel macro to find clusters within a list of 6 figure eastin and northing co-ordinates. I can readily export a three column sprea sheet with the column headings: 'crime number' 'easting' 'northing' What I'm after is a Macro to produce additional columns with th headings: 'crimes within 10 metres' 'crimes within 50 metres' 'crimes within 100 metres' 'crimes within 1 kilometre' These can obviously be calculated from the easting and northin columns. I've had a go myself with no success. I've also looked on th web a...

need template for Publisher 2000 for a candy wraper
can someone provide a template for a candy bar wrapper - I have Publilsher 2000 http://desktoppub.about.com/library/templates/blcandywrappers.htm http://alenkasprintables.com/wrappers.shtml http://petfolio.wildliferehabber.com/birthdays/wrapper.htm http://www.bakingabusiness.com/candywrappers/candywrappers.htm -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://www.msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "donna" <donna@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E11884C8-7166-42E1-B3F3-D33284B3932B@microsoft.com... > can someone provide a template for a ca...

How to Remove SRS

remove Fax from address book?

Help with Avg. formula
Hi, I have an xl sheet like below, and hope someone can provide a formula to get this average. M T W T F ------------------------------- 50 33 daily avg needed here The part I am having trouble with is, If Monday and Tues have a value, but the rest of the week does not, I want the average to calculated for only the 2 days where there is data, not the average over the whole week. Could someone please help me with a formula for this??? thanks in advance....Bill bill If the other cells are blank, rather than 0s, the average will work...

Help on how to select one formula from a list of formulae
Tricky question, not sure if it's possible withou the use of a macro. What I want to do is have a list of formula in a table, eg numbered 1 - 10. I then want a cell to be able to take one of these formulae, and apply it to figures local to it. I want to be able to alternate which formula is looked up dynamically. Vlookup doesnt work as the formula are imported exactly as-is. I cant get indirect working with this as it imports 'text' only. Anybody have any other ideas how to do this. Cheers for any help Not sure if I understand you correctly but it seems like something that the...

Removing an item from menu

Need to remove selected characters

Help with outlook connector
Hi everyone.. I have outlook connector in Outlook 2007 linked with a Hotmail account. (@hotmail.com) I created a brand new contacts list in Outlook and it syncs perfectly to my Nokia N81. What I am trying to do now is the following: When I add some information ie. birthdays, anniversaries, profice pictures phone numbers ETC. I want it to update onto the www.hotmail.com site so that if my computer crashes (touch wood it doesn't) I will have a backup that I can retrieve from anywhere in the world. But when I send/recieve in outlook and then goto the website some of the info...

Print view of the task pad from multiple employees
Hi, I am looking for a way to print the all tasks in the task pad from all emplyoees. All of them have granted me access to their task pad. Unfortunatly Outlook allows me only to print (or view) the tasks of a single employee. The print out should look like the following: Tasks of employee 1 ... Tasks of employee 2 ... Tasks of employee 3 ... Tasks of employee 4 ... Thanx in advance. :-) Or is there a plugin to do so? Frank ...

Exchange 2000 Information store error (Urgently need help)
We have Exchange 2000 service pack 3 and I have just found event ID 1025 - function name or description of problem SLINK: Ecupdate Error 0x8004010f on our Information Store. The store is running OK and we can send and receive mail. The event ID points a few things out but any help greatly appreciated. thanks -- Kath http://www.portsense.com/ng/microsoft.public.exchange.admin/2003/September/17/390282.cfm -- Bharat Suneja MCSE, MCT -------------------------------- "Kaddie" <kathied@tweed.nsw.gov.au(donotspam)> wrote in message news:FA54A12E-4C87-4B7C-B29F-8D4DC765F62...

Remove deduction code from payroll stub

Inserting an excel spreadsheet into a task in outlook 2007
I open up a task in outlook and then rightclick in the task field there by availing myself to the ribbon commands. Then I click on the "Insert" command tab and then select Table, then click on the down arrow and select excel spreadsheet. And when click on excel spreadsheet I get a dialogue box "The program used to create this object is excel. The program is not installed on you computer (but it is). To edit this object you must install a program to edit this object." Looking for answers -- Wave Hunter Did you install Outlook and Excel from the same Offi...

How to Remove Yahoo toolbar