Redo button does not work

When using the Undo button, the Redo button periodically is not available.
It is sporadic, sometimes allowing me to redo, and other times not (on the
same worksheet).  Why does this happen?  Is there an Add-in or other property
setting that I need to adjust?
0
Dlemma2 (1)

Hi Dlemma2,

The UNDO is disabled by running a macro.  Take note if a macro has just been
run when the UNDO is not working.

I'm not sure if there are other things that disable the UNDO feature.

HTH
Regards,
Howard

"Dlemma2" <Dlemma2@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> When using the Undo button, the Redo button periodically is not available.
> It is sporadic, sometimes allowing me to redo, and other times not (on the
> same worksheet).  Why does this happen?  Is there an Add-in or other
> property
> setting that I need to adjust?

0
lhkittle1 (70)
11/29/2004 6:11:17 PM
saving the file also cancel redos and undos
not a clue why!!!! because if you did something wrong and saved the file
accidentally you cannot even unod your actions!

"L. Howard Kittle" <lhkittle@NOSPAMcomcast.net> wrote in message
> Hi Dlemma2,
>
> The UNDO is disabled by running a macro.  Take note if a macro has just
been
> run when the UNDO is not working.
>
> I'm not sure if there are other things that disable the UNDO feature.
>
> HTH
> Regards,
> Howard
>
> "Dlemma2" <Dlemma2@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > When using the Undo button, the Redo button periodically is not
available.
> > It is sporadic, sometimes allowing me to redo, and other times not (on
the
> > same worksheet).  Why does this happen?  Is there an Add-in or other
> > property
> > setting that I need to adjust?

0
gmozavala (23)

resizing te button ??
hi .. i need help for how to resize the button that is placed in a form.. for example wen i maximize r wen i strech r drag the form te button placed in the.. also need to be moved.. along with the form i.e it should resize it.. i have done a done as given below... m_bmpBtn1 -> my button name i have placed it in a form.. m_bmpBtn1.LoadBitmap(...); ..... and Onsize() if(m_bmpBtn1) { CRect rcCtrl(0,0,0,0); m_bmpBtn1.GetWindowRect(&rcCtrl); ScreenToClient(&rcCtrl); rcCtrl.right = rcClient.right - 20; rcCtrl.bottom = rcClient.bottom - 20; m_bmpBtn1.MoveWin...

AfxGetApp returns NULL in Release, but works fine in Debug!
Hello, AfxGetApp works perfectly fine in Debug mode of my project, but in Release, it always returns NULL. Any ideas? Thank you. Mike Are you using this code in a Regular DLL by any chance? -- Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++] ajaykalra@yahoo.com <HollywoodCAUSA@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1157913605.902375.152850@b28g2000cwb.googlegroups.com... > Hello, > > AfxGetApp works perfectly fine in Debug mode of my project, > but in Release, it always returns NULL. > > Any ideas? > > Thank you. > Mike > <HollywoodCAUSA@gmail.com> wrote in message news:...

Option Buttons
I am a first time option buttons user and have a question. I have created a spreadsheet which has 4 option buttons for 3 different parties. they are: Approved Declined Additional Info Requested 4th button has no text i set up the 4th button so that when they get the worksheet - i can tell that no option had been chose as of yet. is this the correct way to do this? additionally, i have those 4 buttons for three different attys. so atty 1 will have his own buttons (I put initials after the text); atty 2 will have his own, etc. When there is more than one request that nee...

HKLM\Software\Microsoft\RPC\ClientProtocols reg fix didn't work
Hello, I have been experiencing the "RPC system component not configured correctly" problem that has been floatin' around. I tried adding the missing values to the registry but I am still receiving the error message. I am running Outlook 2003 on Windows XP SP1 against Exchange 2000. I have tested connectivity with Ping and RPC Ping. I have tested the mailbox with other computers that have Windows XP and Outlook 2003 installed. Also, I rebooted my computer to make sure that the RPCSS picked up the registry changes. Does anyone have any additional suggestions? Thanks, - Josh...

Embedding spin button
I've put a spin button icon into a cell and liked it to that cell. However when I go to use the button it highlights it for editting and won't work. The button comes up with: =EMBED("Forms.SpinButton.1","") - in the top panel when selected - do i need to modify this to get it working Maybe try the spinner from the Forms Toolbar instead of the Control Toolbox? Here's some steps to ease you in: Let's say we want to create a spinner button to increase / decrease the value in say, cell A2 Steps ------- Click View > Toolbars > Forms Click on "...

how do I work out the VAT on a multpl of columns?
i.e. I have a spread sheet of petty cash, some of the columns have VAT and some don't say A TO M items and column N is the VAT. what formula do I use :confused: -- chrissy ------------------------------------------------------------------------ chrissy's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=15847 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=273373 Hi you may provide some more details: - e,g, example data - how do you know which rows contain VAT -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "chrissy" <chrissy...

Centralizing a command button on a userform
I have a userform which sizes to the screen using the following code Private Sub UserForm_Initialize() With Me .Height = Application.Height .Width = Application.Width .Left = Application.Left .Top = Application.Top End With End Sub I have a command button on the userform, but I would like it to be always centered on the page. Is there a way to do this? Many thanks, Roger Roger, If you know the height and width of your command button, then after you set the size of your UserForm (with the code you posted), do a little math to ge...

Custom POS Button #3
I want a section of the POS screen to show the customers last date of purchase as well as the most recent items they purchased. I think this might be done using HTML but I don't know how to do that. Any help would be great Thanks ...

Why don't the Mini Toolbar commands work with numerical values?
When I use the mini toolbar to change numerical values to Bold or Italics, it appears to work. But then when I leave the cell, either by pressing Enter or clicking on another cell, the applied formatting disappears. It works great with text but does not seem to work with numbers. Have you checked to see if there any conditional formatting set? See Format menu. XL03 "Barbara Corio" wrote: > When I use the mini toolbar to change numerical values to Bold or Italics, it > appears to work. But then when I leave the cell, either by pressing Enter or > click...

Toolbar & OnUpdateCmdUI
Hello, I have an application with a toolbar and I'm using OnUpdateCmdUI to update Toolbar-Button states. The Toolbar is derived from CToolbar and has just a few additions. This is not my work, though. The Toolbar has 9 Elements, them being 7 Buttons, a checkbox (is logically a button, too) and a dropdown combo. The checkbox and dropdown are added dynamically during runtime (replacing an existing resource), but all the buttons are from the resource. Two of the buttons in the resource were just added the other day. Now when I come to update my button-states I found out that so...

cmd button to run other Access database
How can I make a command button open another Access database (I do not want to close the active database)? Is there any way to put a Windows shortcut on an Access form? I have several daily reports,in numerous databases, and I would like to create a Menu program for my substitute to run, when I am out of the office, so they don't have to traverse our complex file structure looking for the databases. Thanks, Jim look in VBA help for the OpenDatabase method. -- Dave Hargis, Microsoft Access MVP "Capt James Cook" wrote: > How can I make a command button open another...

custom button in custom toolbar #2
OL 2002 SP3 Win XP HE SP1 Follow-up to: microsoft.public.outlook Hi, How do I create a custom button for a customized search I have saved as ..oss, in a new custom toolbar I have created for that purpose/or just as an addition to the regular toolbar? Tx a lot. ...

hyperlink target=_blank is not working
I send an email with a hyperlink that should open a new browser window not overwrite a window my user may have other plans for. It fails to do so. This is causing all kinds of headaches for my users. Is this a normal behavor or is there a setting I can have them change? Be aware that I am using target="_blank" in the <A></A> and not client script, nor do I want to use script. Thanks Will Anyone have an idea on this? Outlook 2002. It overwrites an existing IE window instead of opening a fresh one like target="_blank" should. Example: <A href=&q...

Milly
Hi Milly, I wanted to thank you for your suggestion on adding News Reader to Outlook 2003. Everything seems to be working fine now! Sounds like other people are having trouble with this same issue. Do you have a web site? Is this a glitch in Outlook? Thanks, Jack Barrett http://windsurf_2.tripod.com ...

Add Button to Cell
I have two questions: A/ Can I add a button to a cell in my worksheet that will sort the column data? Like the Assending/Descending buttons on the toolbar above the sheet. Basically, can I add those buttons to a cell? B/ Can I have Excel mail me when a date within the worksheet is getting close, or overdue, etc..? Thank you for your assistance. I've researched both of these in other places, and found the answer to be no to both questions, but I figured I'd ask the experts to get the final answer. Mike .. Turn on the macro recorder and sort a range. turn off the macro rec...

Exchange 2003 - Event id 2103
I have to start by saying please help! I recently installed Exchange 2003 on Windows 2k3, and i am having some strange behavior. The exchange server stops responding about every 10 mins for about 5 mins. I get this error: Event ID 2103 MSExcgabgeDSAccess Process MAD.EXE (PID=1012). All Global Catalog Servers in use are not responding: Domain Controller (correct DC) Here is what i have done. Had Exchange 2000 on the network. On a different server installed Win2k3 and Exchange 2k3. I followed some steps to fix the mangled contact entry on Exchange 2k. I decided to make the Exchange 2k3 s...

how to find which button in a group is checked...
Hi, I have a group of radio buttons (ID_R1, ID_R2, ..etc). I want to know which button is checked. This can be done easily if there is a dialog integer member variable associated with ID_R1 set in the dialog function DoDataExchange(). But could someone show me how to simplify the other often used approach to achieve the same purpose shown below? CButton *p = (CButton*) pDlg->GetDlgItem(IDC_R1); if (p->GetCheck() != 1) { // check through all the buttons p = (CButton*) pDlg->GetDlgItem(IDC_R2); if (p->GetCheck() != 1) { } ... }...

Lock/unlock form button
I've successfully created a button that locks/unlocks all the fields in a form. In addition, it keeps all fields unlocked during initial record creation, but requires the user to use the button whenever any fields in the form are edited. This was accomplished by following the instructions and code (see pasted at bottom of this post) at the following web address under "Double-Action Command Button" posted on 3/28/08: http://www.msaccesstips.com/labels/msaccess%20forms.shtml This does almost exactly what I want, but I'd like to have one of the fields on the form (...

Money 2004 Suddently Stopped Working
I have been using Microsoft Money 2004 for some time now and today it is suddently no longer worker. When I try to start it up it says: --------------------------- Microsoft Money --------------------------- Money has not installed correctly. Try installing again. Or, if you have installed from the Internet, make sure that you have downloaded all the components you need to run. --------------------------- OK --------------------------- So, I tried uninstalling and reinstalling Money, but to no avail. After playing around for a little while I found that if I gave myself Administrator ...

Custom number format button
I'd like to create a toolbar button linked to a custom number format so that clicking on the button would re-format the active cell or range to my custom format. Hi Ken, Alt-F11 to enter the VBE Insert | Module Paste the following code: '===========>> Public Sub aTester() Selection.NumberFormat = "#,##0_);[Red](#,##0)" End Sub '<<=========== Alt=F11 to return to Excel View | Toolbars | Customize | Select 'Commands' tab Select 'Macros' in the left-hand Categories window Drag the smiley icon ftom the commands window to your toolbar Ri...

option button value error
I am trying to create a form to get input. I have a single optionGroup with 2 option buttons in it. There are 3 related textboxes. If opt1.value=true, then tbx2 and tbx3 are not used; if opt2.value is true, then tbx1 is not used. The trouble is, when I try to code that, I get an error (#2427 - "You entered an expression that has no value."). What's up - why does opt2.value=true generate the error? Here's my code: If opt2.Value = True Then tbx2.BackColor = "16777215" tbx3.BackColor = "16777215" tbx1.BackColor = "-...

Option Button #2

Working with GroupName in a control
I have 2 forms. On both forms I have option buttons. Form1 has 4 optionbuttons: Central, Northeast, South and West. Form2 has 4 Frames for each region and in each frame I have between 10 to 20 markets. My objective is: Whan I click on any of the region optionbuttons on form1, I want to open form2 with only the region's frame enabled, along with all the markets optionbuttons within the frame. At the same time, I want the other three region frames and all their respective market optionbuttons to be disabled. So far this is where I am and I am stuck: Private Sub optCentra...

New HD always working?
Hey all. Just got a brand new 1TB hitachi HD from PCW and installed and it seems to be OK and everything works fine on it. Apart from one thing: it is always accessing. This happened even before anything was installed at all and I was hoping it would go away after a driver update and turning off any background stuff or the indexing service. It's still the same though and it will 'work' regardless. Does anyone have any ideas or is it a back to the shop job? Thank all Is this HD an internal one? If so then perhaps the connections may not be correct and so th...

reply button
Hi, My problem is when I click on the reply button, it puts the wrong address in the To: field and re-add's this address to my contact list. I have no idea where its getting this address from but its becoming very annoying. If anyone can tell me how to set it so it will reply to the address in the original post I would appreciate it much! Im using Outlook 2002 (10.2627.2625) that came with Office XP. Thanks, Bob ...