Read 3 txt input files and create an XL spreadsheet

I have 3 txt files that contain data and i want to generate a single
spreadsheet.

1 Text file contains the data as below:
     USER = GARYG
          PU
          SU
          CL
          CR
          CG

2. Text file contains data as :
GEN  WINDOW_LIST GARYGWL
  EXCEPTION                = N
 ,INSTALLATION_DATA        = NONE
 =MA
, CAN
, MULTI
, WA
, SDR
, ETEL
;

3. Text file contains data as:
           USERCODE "GARYG"
DEFAULT_WINDOW           = NONE
,WINDOW_LIST              = GARYGWL
;

The report i am looking should be like this:
USER                 PRIV                WINDOW_LIST
APPROVED ACCESS

GARYG              PU                    GARYGWL
MA

SU                                                             CAN

CL                                                             MULTI

CR                                                             WA

CG                                                            SDR

ETEL

How can i do this?

Appreciate the help. Thanks JC

0
Jaycee

Best way to migrate from ACT6.0 to MS CRM 3.0
Hi, what ist the best way to migrate from Act! 6.0 to MS CRM 3.0? The Migration Tool from MS is working only with Act 2006. I found Software from scribe. Can i import all Data from Act with scribe? Or is there a better tool? Thanks Libor scribe should work with act 6. There is also an SDK act so you could also write your own import tools if necessary ======================= John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://codegallery.gotdotnet.com/crm "Libor Maresch" <Libor_DOT_Maresch_AT_web_DOT_de> wrote in message news:OsUH8aobGHA.4040@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > Hi,...

upgrade #3
bought the microsoft office 2004 for my mac pro, and i was told that i would be able to upgrade to the newest version of office. Can someone please let me know how i would be able to do this? On 3/5/08 12:59 PM, in article ee8fdc4.-1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw, "valeriorocio@officeformac.com" <valeriorocio@officeformac.com> wrote: > bought the microsoft office 2004 for my mac pro, and i was told that i would > be able to upgrade to the newest version of office. Can someone please let me > know how i would be able to do this? You cannot run an updater on Office 2004 to ...

Use custom task form in Outlook 2003 when creating task in ON 2007
I have a custom task form in Outlook 2003 that I use for all of my task-related info. I rely heavily on this form, and would like to have it be the form that isused when ON creates a task (using any of the Outlook Task tags). Is it possible to do this? -- Bobby C Hi Bobby, You might get better help if you posted this in the Outlook Forum since this is an Access Forum. Happy New Year! Patrick Wood "Bobby C" wrote: > I have a custom task form in Outlook 2003 that I use for all of my > task-related info. I rely heavily on this form, and would like to have it be > ...

Inserting text from a .txt file
I'm trying really hard to jump on the bandwagon and migrate from Outlook Express to Outlook, but the more I try, the more frustrated I get. Anyway, here is my question: How do I insert the text from a text file into my e-mail document. I am using the rtf editor. thank you, ~alan copy/paste? "~~Alan~~" <alan.shepro_NOSPAM@verizon.net> wrote in message news:%23%23AwZrIKEHA.1264@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > I'm trying really hard to jump on the bandwagon and migrate from Outlook > Express to Outlook, but the more I try, the more frustrated I get. > > Anywa...

Reading .wks file

Investment Opportunity! #3
INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY! Fork It Over! a Ground Floor Unique Dimension & Concept In the Children's Entertainment Market... For More information http://www.kidseyeview.us ...

xml config file...
hello, I ve a Windowsapplication with a configuration file app.config... (it's in xml) code app.config: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?> <configuration> <configSections> <section name = "MyNameValueSection" type="System.Configuration.NameValueSectionHandler" /> </configSections> <MyNameValueSection> <add key="MyKey" value="MyValue" /> </MyNameValueSection> <appSettings> <add key="test" value="MeinInhalt" /> </appSettings> </configurati...

VBA to create formula from a list in one sheet.
I am looking for a script that will create a formula that adds up cells from multiple sheets and places the formula on a totals sheet. The script needs to grab the name of the sheets from a range on a seperate sheet in the workbook. I hope this make sense. Range("A1").Formula = "=SUMPRODUCT(SUMIF(INDIRECT(""'""&C1:C3&""'!C8""),""<>""))" where C1:C3 is a range housing the relevant sheetnames in separate cells, and C* is the cell to add. -- HTH Bob (there's no email, no snail mai...

What is Yodlee? #3
What is "Yodlee"? I get the impression that people prefer not to use it (I could be wrong). What are its drawbacks? And what would I gain by using it? Thanks! Try reading about Yodlee in the excellent Money FAQ at http://umpmfaq.info/faq.html#Q171 ...

"File access denied" to PST file
I have gone from Windows 2000 running Outlook 2000 to Windows XP Pro running Outlook 2003. When I try opening my saved .pst file in the new Outlook I get a message saying "File access denied. You do not have permission required to access to file mailbox.pst" I am logged on as Administrator, as I was on the old install. How do I open my saved mailbox.pst or archive.pst? TIA How did you try opening it? is this a local .pst file? If it is not on your C: drive, is it marked Read-Only? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion int...

File won't open as read only

Weird files
Just noticed I've got a ton of weird files with names like 2BE48300. The normal files seem to be ok. Any idea what might be producing all these extra files? -- For a list of all the ways technology has failed to improve the quality of life, please press three. ....Alice Kahn Not sure. Perhaps cleaning up your hard drive will help. http://www.officearticles.com/misc/how_to_clean_up_your_hard_drive.htm Are they Excel files? **************************** Hope it helps! Anne Troy www.OfficeArticles.com **************************** "Steve" <teu@qprc.inv> wrote in message...

path of .pst file
Hello everyone, I want to develop a stand alone application to send and recieve mails through MS Outlook.how can i retrieve the path of .pst file from .net application. actually i am thinking of reading the pst file of MS Outlook. is it possible? Thanks in Advance jyoti The pst file is stored in the profile path of the MSOUTLOK Since the path of the pst can be varied by the user, as can its name, ie it neednt be in the install default path, your app would first have to search for the pst, then you would have to figure out if it/which was the current pst. There are alleged to be third ...

error attaching file to email
Getting the error: File Upload Failure There was a problem while attempting to upload the requested file. Check the path and try again. The file is a pdf, about 74 KB. Any ideas?? ...

creating invoice template
I was capable to create and customize my invoice templates in Windows 98. Now, 10 years later, with Office 2008 for mac I have a choice of invoices, but can't figure out how to tailor them to my needs or at least have them calculate the numbers I enter into the columns. Any hint is greatly appreciated. The first hint I will give you is "Do the entire file in Excel". The latest version of Excel supports very high quality formatting. It is far, far easier to get Excel to calculate accurately and format the result than it is to persuade Word to both calculate and format. I use a...

Import txt file into excel with 281,344 rows
Hi, I've got a very large txt file that I need to import into excel. It has 288,344 rows. Is there a way I can do this? The fields on my txt file are separated by a pipe "|" Thanks in advance. If you're using xl2007, then that data will fit. Open the .txt file and choose delimited by | If you're using xl2003 and below, you could use your favorite text editor to make several smaller .txt files (65536 rows or smaller) and import each into separate worksheets. JulieM39 wrote: > > Hi, I've got a very large txt file that I need to impo...

create button to replace the lookup field of 1-* relationship
Hi, I want to create a button on a form, for the entity being on the many side of a 1-* relationship. For some reason, I want that button instead of using the lookup field. So clicking that button should do exactly the same and thus open the related primary object. So in the Javascript in isv.config, I need to know how to get the GUID of the primary objet. url = '/userdefined/edit.aspx?id={???}&etc=100xx' How can I achieve this? Thank you, The type and id members of the lookup control item should contain these values: var lookup = crmForm.all.your_lookup_field; if ((loo...

Unable to deliver the message due to a recipient problem #3
Hi can anybody help. I check with varies newsgroup but to no scucess. like for example below When you send mail to an X.400 personal address book (PAB) entry or one-off address, you may receive the following non-delivery report (NDR):... However, this one-off entryis not active in our server. ...

Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Service Pack 1 and .NET Framework 3.5 03-07-10
Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Service Pack 1 and .NET Framework 3.5 Family Update for .NET versions 2.0 through 3.5 (KB951847) x86 I still having the same problem please some help me to fix this isue i disable my anti virus plus I delete my fil i386 same problem and i dont know what to do please help Same problem as...? chons wrote: > Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Service Pack 1 and .NET Framework 3.5 Family > Update for .NET versions 2.0 through 3.5 (KB951847) x86 I still having the > same problem please some help me to fix this isue i disable my anti virus > plus I d...

Delete oldest file first
All, I am looking for some code that deletes the oldest files first in a directory. Any help would be great. Thanks in advance. "karibbean" <sharp_mind@REMOVE.this.email.msn.dotcom> wrote in message news:uJZArpxvFHA.2132@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl... > I am looking for some code that deletes the oldest files first in a > directory. Any help would be great. Thanks in advance. See FindFirstFile, FindNextFile, FindClose, DeleteFile -- With best wishes, Igor Tandetnik With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine. However, this is not necessarily a good idea. It is ...

Ungroup a pivot table in XL 2000
I have a pivot table with dates grouped by month. In XL2002, if I want to ungroup them, I can use the PivotTable toolbar. I also have to do this in XL2000, but I don't see the same tool bar. How do you ungroup a pivot table in XL2000? -- Thanks, Fred Please reply to newsgroup, not e-mail You can right-click on the field button in the pivot table, and choose 'Group and Outline'. OR, select the cell that contains the field button On the Standard toolbar, choose Data>Group and Outline Fred Smith wrote: > I have a pivot table with dates grouped by month. > > In ...

Creating array of specific object types dynamically
Hi, little gotcha. Some COM objects requires array of specific type. To give you example, following DOESN'T work: [array]$X = @() However below code works: [int32[]]$X = @() For my framework, array type can be dynamic and I don't know in advance what type it's going to be. So what I would need is below: [$PropertyType[]]$X = @() This doesn't work with error message "Unable to find type". As a workaround, I solved it using following: Invoke-Expression "[$$PropertyType[]]`$Var = @()" This code works as expected, I am just curious if ...

CRM upgrade from 1.2 to 3.0 with SQL instance fails
Hello, The Microsoft CRM 3.0 server does not upgrade my basic CRM 1.2 server. When it is checking the server requirements, I get a couple of errors like "MachineName value SQL1\CRM is invalid" and "The SQL Server 'SQL1\CRM' is unavailable". I am hosting the CRM databases on a seperate SQL 2000 instance. I can validate that the CRM 1.2 server has no problems accessing the database server because everything is working. Here is what the help says when I click on the error: Named Instance Microsoft SQL Server Found Cause Setup has found that you are trying to ...

Anti-spam for Exchange that works with CRM 3.0
Hi, Can anyone recommend an Anti-spam software that works with queues in CRM 3.0? I would prefer an anti-spam software installed on our Exchange 2003 server. However, I need the anti-spam software to process the e-mails before the CRM-Exchange E-mail Router routes the messages to CRM. I am looking at GFi MailEssentials, but I am unsure if this software will work when installed on the Exchange Server. Any comments on how to avoid spam in queues would be helpful! Thank you. -- Regards, Michael Bergman SIMUTEK AB Hi michael I use Symantec Brightmail this check incomming mail before ...