RE: Multiple 2 cell into another

How do I Multiple 2 cells on the same row into a third cell in another cell?  Not side by side.  Example:  I have the number 3 in cell E.  I need to Multiple it with the amount in Cell F (which is $) and put total in side H.  Example (E) 3 x (F)$18.00 = (H) $54.00

Thank You Mark
0
drdinoz (1)

=E1*F1

--

Regards,

Peo Sjoblom

"Mark" <drdinoz@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> How do I Multiple 2 cells on the same row into a third cell in another
cell?  Not side by side.  Example:  I have the number 3 in cell E.  I need
to Multiple it with the amount in Cell F (which is $) and put total in side
H.  Example (E) 3 x (F)$18.00 = (H) $54.00

> Thank You Mark

0
terre081 (3244)
12/31/2003 5:00:04 AM
Thanks, Brain Dead for some reason.  Mar

     ----- Peo Sjoblom wrote: ----

     =E1*F

     --

     Regards

     Peo Sjoblo

     "Mark" <drdinoz@hotmail.com> wrote in messag
     > How do I Multiple 2 cells on the same row into a third cell in anothe
     cell?  Not side by side.  Example:  I have the number 3 in cell E.  I nee
     to Multiple it with the amount in Cell F (which is $) and put total in sid
     H.  Example (E) 3 x (F)$18.00 = (H) $54.0
     >> Thank You Mar

0
anonymous (74719)

Expanding cells
Is there a way to have a cell expand automatically as text is added so the entire text shows without having to manually adjust cell size? Format>Cells>Alignment. Check "wrap text" and Format>Row>Autofit. OR to go the other way, Format>Column>Autofit Selection Note: the entire row or column will expand, not just the one cell. Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Sat, 23 Feb 2008 17:30:44 -0500, "Jim Varner" <pinger@ec.rr.com> wrote: >Is there a way to have a cell expand automatically as text is added so the >entire text shows without havin...

font #2
Hi, Is there anyway to enlarge the font of the F screens. When using the F5 and others, the font are so small. Thanks Melissa About all you can do is reduce the screen size of your monitor. If you change from 1024x786 to 800x600, the fonts will appear bigger, but you will loose real estate at the right and bottom of the screen. The only way to modify the built in screens is to find an add-in that replaces them. You could also try the windows screen magnifier - part of the accessibility tools in windows... Glenn Adams Tiber Creek Consulting http://www.tibercreek.com glenn@tibercree...

No blank lines in text files #2
When opening a comma delimitted file, I don't get blank lines anymore. In Excel 2000, if a line in the text file was empty I would get an empty row in the new spreadsheet. Now all non-blank rows are jambed together in one column! How do I get Excell2003 to opoen Comma Delimitted files properly (including empty lines?) Oops, managed to send the same question twice! How can one delete a subject? "Charlie Gotwald" wrote: > When opening a comma delimitted file, I don't get blank lines anymore. In > Excel 2000, if a line in the text file was empty I would get an empt...

Changing password #2
Hi, If I change a domain user's password, will that user's Exchange Server 2003 mailbox's pssword be changed too? I mean, does Active Directory share the same password with Exchange Server 2003? Thanks! Exchange never had passwords separate from domain, not even in Exchange 4-5.5 era. So you would change just one password, which belongs to AD account. Michael wrote: > Hi, > > If I change a domain user's password, will that user's > Exchange Server 2003 mailbox's pssword be changed too? > I mean, does Active Directory share the same password > w...

Text & Date same cell
Hi All, Sheet1 has date in A1 (1/1/2005) formated as Date. Sheet2: '=IF(Sheet1!A1>1,"MyDate" & Sheet1!A1) <- formated as Date and '="MyDate"&IF(Sheet1!A1>1,Sheet1!A1) <-formated as Date Both display -> MyDate38353 How can i make it display -> MyDate1/1/2005 Any direction -- Desert Piranh ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Desert Piranha's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2893 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=49296 =&q...

Re-arranging table using pivot-table?

Item Picture On Html Status Bar RMS 1.2/1.3

Multiple Databases Open
I am working with Access 2002. I have a database with a button on the Switchboard that opens a Word mail merge using an Access query for the data. It is set to merge the letters for the records in the query when it opens. This works fine for me but when the other user clicks the button it opens a second copy of the database. Has anyone had this problem and how do I fix it? Thanks in advance. I have seen this also. It still works so I just ignored it. -- Jerry Whittle, Microsoft Access MVP Light. Strong. Cheap. Pick two. Keith Bontrager - Bicycle Builder. "Ann&qu...

Re-install Outlook 2002

Perform compare of multiple selected columns
I am looking for a way to program the following using VBA and a command button: If user selected columns 4, 7 and 8 then compare this if cells(2,4) = cells(2,7) = cells(2,8) then cell(2,12) = "ok" else cell(2,12) = "check" Basically, how can I get the column number of what columns are selected to compare all data for each column selected. Hi This should get you started: Sub aaa() For Each col In Selection.Columns c = c + 1 Select Case c Case 1 col1 = col.Column Case 2 col2 = col.Column Case 3 ...

attachments on Outlook Express #2
The attachments on my incoming email are shadowed out and I can't open them. How can I get the attachments to open? Here is a link to an article that explains how to disable the security feature that blocks attachments, http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;EN-US;329570. I hope this information is helpful. Robert Findlay Partner Technical Lead -- Outlook/Office Setup Microsoft Technical Support for Platforms and Business Applications -------------------- >Content-Class: urn:content-classes:message >From: "HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!" <anonymous@discussio...

PowerPoint 07 multiple footers
I sent this question yesterday, but I don't see the post. I have a user who wants a footer on odd numbered pages, and another on even numbered pages. I know you can have multiple masters, but i'm not sure you can alternate them. Is there a way to do this? Thank you. please ignore this post. i didn't think the first one posted for the following reasons: an internet window appeared after i sent it, making it look like i was unsuccessful (SSL and TLS are checked) i didn't receive notification of responses, even though i checked the box and there were 3 respo...

More griping about P.O.s in RMS 2.0
I recently upgraded to 2.0 and I cannot believe how HORRIBLE the new P.O. "Add Items" window is. Did anyone at MS actually test it before they added it to 2.0? It works fine for a vendor with only a few items, but otherwise, it's a nightmare. Sometimes I'll add a bunch of items in the window and then find that an item is not in the list and I'll have to look-up the item and add it via Quickscan. But then I'll inadvertently 'X' out of the window and lose everything. Speaking of X-ing out, I thought they would have created a 'prompt to save'...

Re-Enable CRM User

Pivot Table #2
I have a database with type and age ranges in columns. Six age ranges. One type column. The data (dollars), by type and age range are below each age range column. I want a summary report that sums the dollars by type and age combined. My preference is to have the sum of age ranges in the rows, the type in the columns with the dollar sum of each type and age range in the data fields. I hope to have the sum of the types for all ages on the right and the sum of the ages for all types at the bottom. It seems simple enough but, I don't seem to be able to make the table work? If ...

summing number of 'y's in a filtered column #2
thanks domenics one seems to be workin -- neowo ----------------------------------------------------------------------- neowok's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=594 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=31434 ...

Mutual Fund Names and Stock Names displayed on multiple lines
In 2005 Deluxe, Portfolio Manager, Group by Investment Type, the same mutual fund is incorrectly listed on multiple lines. And, if I move the cursor over different lines, the names sometime change. The mkt values appear correct, but the fund names are all messed up. Is there an update or service pack ready yet to fix this and/or other problems? -- Greg Have the same problem with money 2005 canadian version the Symbol,Name,Last Price and %Change change to the line the cursor was on before all else stay the same. Rudolf "Greg" wrote: > In 2005 Deluxe, Portfolio Manage...

Multiple Sales Processes
I understand it is not possible to have more than 1 active sales process. Im wondering if I can work around this limitation by creating a Manual Workflow with wait conditions - has anyone tested this out? The way I've done this is to create several manual sales processes, and have a workflow rule running on object creation to determine which sales process to start. "chad.buser@ncsi.cc" wrote: > I understand it is not possible to have more than 1 active sales process. > > Im wondering if I can work around this limitation by creating a Manual > Workflow with...

how do i make a value entered be * 2
I want to make the value of the number I enter be * 2 example: if I put in 1 i want it to equal 2 in my sum in another column can anyone help me BigAL921 Wrote: > I want to make the value of the number I enter be * 2 > example: if I put in 1 i want it to equal 2 in my sum in another > column > can anyone help me This is probably what you need. Enter this in, say, Cell B1 =2*A1 where A1 will contain any value that you want as your input. Regards. -- BenjieLop ------------------------------------------------------------------------ BenjieLop's Profile: http://www.exce...

find to select cells filled in RED
Can anyone help me how to find and select cells that are filled in RED so that I can blank the red color off all at the same time ? Any help is greatly appreciated. many thanks ! ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~ View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Hi William, Try something like this. Sub RedBeGone() Dim Cell As Range For Each Cell In Range("Data") If Cell.Interior.ColorIndex = 3 Then Cell.Interior.ColorIndex = xlNone End If Next End Sub Where the range Data ...

RE:Excel will not open from a web link

If Function help #2
I have what should be a simple IF then formula, which is copied below, where both criteria must be met: Z9 must be true and S9 must = COS. Any assistance why this isn't working would be greatly appreciated. =IF(AND(Z9=TRUE,S9="COS"),B9,"N/A") Thanks! Hi What is contained in Z9? Maybe you need =IF(AND(Z9,S9="COS"),B9,"N/A") -- Regards Roger Govier <mansfieldtw@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1178309371.607676.90090@n59g2000hsh.googlegroups.com... >I have what should be a simple IF then formula, which is copied below, > where b...

Business Portal 2.7 and eReq (print a PO, display GL account descr
Has anybody tried diplaying the GL acct description when you choose to viiew or edit a doc in eReg. Also, has anbody been able to print or display the PO that gets creaed in eReq from the eReq module without having to log inot Great Plains to get access to it. thks david ...