re ecel personal sheet

hi all. i just found the answer to this problem in the old discussion group
files.
thx wynb.
--
wynb
0

Please try to reply within your thread rather than starting a new one.

There is one other point, to consider and that is a lot of people do
solve their own problems as soon as they send, but regardless of
what the problem is -- somebody else undoubtedly has had and
will have the same problem so it is wise to indicate what the
problem actually turned out to be once you understood it better
and what the solution actually was.

Sometimes you get an even better understanding and solution
but in any case it shows better participation.

But the important part is that you did say the problem is solved
so nobody has to spend time answering.    With two threads though
both threads had to be answered.or it looks like questions are going
unanswered.
---
HTH,

"WYN" <WYN@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8BA8040E-A852-45BE-98DE-316D98056D83@microsoft.com...
> hi all. i just found the answer to this problem in the old discussion group
> files.
> thx wynb.
> --
> wynb

0
dmcritchie (2586)

Can I add custom fields to the "Personal Options"?
What if we want to keep certain defaults per CRM usre... can we add customzied properties to this table? RFish, You can add/remove features and deny access to features per user Security Roles. Is that what you were looking to do? Jarrett http://www.dynamics4.com http://www.jarrettexpertcrm.com No, but you can create your own personal options entity, and create a N:1 relationship to the user entity. You can then add whatever you want to this new entity. Dave Ireland "RFish" <rakefet@repliweb.com> wrote in message news:f34c82de-de22-42fb-b5d9-dfacf66f4363@g31g2000vbr...

Re: Calculate A Date Excluding Weekends And Holidays
I have a date and a series of tasks that need to be completed by a certain number of days from the intial date. The time to complete the tasks can not include weekends or holidays. Example: Initial date is 2/15/2006 I have 10 business days to complete a task All Help will be appreciated. Thank you. -- travelersway ------------------------------------------------------------------------ travelersway's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=17623 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=510028 A good starting place for info...

Re: Outlook XP / Outlook 2003 problems...with Exchange 2003
I have the solution!! just change at "Active Directory Users and Computers" for every user the email address from (example) gicio@gicio.local to gicio@gicio.de AND it's works!!! ;) regards, gicio <gicio@web.de> wrote in message news:... > Hi! > > > I have the same problem in both applications (outlook XP/2003 beta). > I have two E-mail accounts. > > 1. is an exchange account (current set as default) > 2. a private email account > > > when I send internal mails (in the office) outlook use the exchange > server...as I set (that is O...

Can I save only one sheet of a workbook and leave the rest unchanged ?
Hi, This may not even be possible but what I think I need is a macro that would save only one worksheet and let the rest of the worksheets be unsaved. I have a workbook of about 20 worksheets and only one needs to be occasionally saved. I never want changes in the other sheets to be saved. Is this possible? -- Regards, Marvin Hlavac Toronto, Canada Not possible! >-----Original Message----- >Hi, > >This may not even be possible but what I think I need is a macro that would >save only one worksheet and let the rest of the worksheets be unsaved. I >have a workbo...

Move Completed PO's to history (re-post)
Quick History...We have been using Dynamics GP since version 6.0 and had a 3rd party add on Intellisol which gave us the capability to do SOP to POP (sales order to drop-ship PO) back before this was actually part of Dynamics with version 7. Now we are on version 9. I have ran remove completed PO's and because we keep history all closed PO's in my date range appeared to move to history except for a bunch of them dating back to 1999-2001. They are closed as well as the line item and even if I type in the PO to remove it...it doesn't move it to history. I thinking it's...

Conditional formatting from other sheet
I am trying to make a following conditional formatting Change the color of a cell in a range, if its value is maximum of the range. The maximum value of the range is calculated through Tools/Data/Analysis/Descriptive Statistics, which I have not reside in the same sheet. But conditional formatting doesn’t accept to use reference from other sheet. Is there any solution for this issue? Also it doesn’t work when I put the formula Max(range) in the conditional formatting reference box. One way is to use named ranges Eg in Sheet2, the CF formula used could be: =B2=MAX(MyRange1) where: MyRan...

Inter sheet formula won't format properly
Hi MS Excel 2003. I am writing a formula with a reference to a cell in another sheet, and Excel is behaving oddly. Sometimes it will give me the result, ie what is in the target cell, but sometimes it gives me the formula. The formula I am writing is simply ='2'!A22 thereby trying to get cell A22 from the sheet called 2. Why is Excel not always just giving me what's in the target cell? Sometimes all I can see is ='2'!A22. It's driving me nuts. I have looked at all the formatting options with no luck; I have toggled (using Ctrl`) the formula view with the norma...

Re: the business contact manager database has been removed from this profile... #2
Susan wrote: > according to Sue, that's exactly the case... Sue said exactly the opposite. She was quite helpful and pointed me to the BCM update that I need in order to run BCM with Exchange. --Alan T. " What we've got here is failure to communicate." - The Captain ...

Opening an excel index sheet by default
How can I open by default the Index sheet on my ledger workbook. There are fifteen named sheets as well as the Index sheet You could always click to the Index sheet and Save beofre you close the file. Or, you can right-click on the Excel icon to the left of the file menu and choose View Code. Then, click on the drop-down that has the text "(General)" in it and choose "Workbook." Paste something like this in the middle of the empty Private Sub Workbook_Open(): If ActiveSheet.Name <> "Index" Then Sheets("Index").Activate End If -- ...

personal income and expenditure chart
can anybody give me a personal income and expediture chart please Thanks Mike mikeyboy87 wrote: > can anybody give me a personal income and expediture chart please > Thanks Mike You can do this in Excel but why re-invent the wheel? Quicken or Money have far more tools and options. If money is an issue try checking ebay. I purchased Quicken 2004 for about $10 including shipping. It isn't the latest and greatest but it does what I need it to do. gls858 ...

copy my personal folders, contatcs, etc to my laptop
I have Microsoft Office Pro 2007 in my desktop computer and in my laptop. I want to update all my Outlook Personal Folders from my desktop computer to my laptop . it has been more than a year and my personal folder in my laptop are out of date. I need to bring to date as my outlook desktop computer http://www.howto-outlook.com/howto/backupandrestore.htm "EdgardM" <EdgardM@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:600D38A1-CE6C-431D-B83D-32FF54A780CF@microsoft.com... > I have Microsoft Office Pro 2007 in my desktop computer and in my laptop. > I w...

Hyperlinks With Workbook With Hidden Sheets
Good afternoon all, I have a workbook containing several worksheets. I have included an Introduction Worksheet with Hyperlinks to each sheet. However, I would like to be able to have the worksheets hidden (or very hidden), except the Introduction sheet, until the Hyperlink is clicked, then that sheet is activated, and when exited (by command button), this sheet becomes hidden again, and returns the user to the Introduction sheet. I hope I have expalained this well enough. I have some knowledge of VBA. Any help on this matter would be most appreciated. Thank you Mathew ...

don't confirm deletion of a sheet with macro
Hi, After running a macro I receive a window asking me to confirm a deletion of a worksheet. The same macro just did the deletion of the worksheet without asking me to dele it with Excell XP but after I upgraded to Excell2003 every time I run the macro it asks me to confirm the deletion of that sheet. I guess I need to change any options but can’t find it in the Excell2003 options menu. Hi try application.displayalerts=false 'delete sheet application.displayalerts=true -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Tim" <Tim@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im News...

Trying to put a pivot table report on an existing sheet causes err #3
Thanks to Frank Kabel, I can now make great pivot tables. The problem I am having is that I want to write a macro to generate pivot tables, and I want the pivot table report to be saved on a worksheet called "Sum of Open", which is overwritten each time the macro runs. I have created the sheet named "Sum of Open" which is in the same workbook, but when i try to save it to there ('Sum of Open!'), I get an error: "Your formula contains and invalid external reference to a worksheet. Verify that the path, workbook, and range name or cell reference are correct, ...

Chart formatting randomly changes on file re-open
I format my charts (font size, color, etc.) in 2007 and then I save and close the file. When I later re-open the file (later in the day, the next day, etc.) the chart formats often change; it's pretty random, however, as to whether some, all, or none of the charts change. Is there a way to prevent this? ...

How to re-install version 7.0 on server after a server crash?
Our main server crashed and there was no backup. We had to send the drives away and recover the data. I now have clients which were setup and I have to get Great Plains version 7.0 working on the server again. We are running Pervasive SQL 2000i. I have re-installed the Pervasive on the server and copied the Dynamics folder back to it's origional location on the server but when I try to launch it from the client I get the error "Dexterity error "Unkown dictionary error" and then the program exits. Do I need to do an installation on the server again? Hi This error mea...

Where can I find examples of quiz answer sheets
Where can I find examples of quiz answer sheets There are a couple of PDF files here that could give you some ideas on how to setup a page. Scroll down below the pricing http://www.stokespublishing.com/speedscorer.html -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com http://officebeta.iponet.net/en-us/publisher/FX100649111033.aspx "Steve" <Steve@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:50F0BFFD-06AC-468B-9D5B-8CB4D15C3325@microsoft.com... > Where can I find examples of quiz answer sheets ...

Re-formatting of dates from Excel to CSV
When I save an Excel worksheet as a CSV file the dates are re-formatted from 04/11/2004 to 4/11/2004 (British style Date ddmmyyyy). This doesnt happen immediately on saving but when the CSV file is closed and then reopened. Any suggestions how I can prevent it dropping the leading zero? Many thanks GLS -- GLS In a word, No!! All I can suggest is you reformat the cells when the file is opened. I tried preceeding the date with a ' and Excel got shot of the ' AND the leading 0. The only other suggestion I have is to save as a TXT file and use the text import wizard to format the ...

couple of questions from a stumped person
Hi, couple of questions, mainly to do with macro's i think. I'm new t macro code & VBA (actually until last week i didnt know that macro' used VBA) firstly some background: i have a workbook which has 12 worksheets in it, one for each month each worksheet has information for each day that month in rows. i hav another worksheet (HWAWD) in the same workbook which collaborates thi information in a list for the end of each week. this sheet i protected. what i would like help with: i want another (template) sheet in the same workbook which retrieve specific data from HWAWD sh...

Updating Excelsheet with conected VLOOKUP sheets time consuming
I have a workbook with several sheets. Some sheets connects via VLOOKU to an updatable sheet with raw data. When I try to update data (impor from database) to the raw data sheet. It takes forever and I think thi is casued by the "linked" VLOOKUPs to from the other sheets to thi rawdata sheet, beacuse when I have tried to update the rawdata shee without "connected" VLOOKUP sheets it does not take forever. Is it possibel to solve this? I have tryed Application.ScreenUpdating = False without success, maybe because the VLOOKUPs are in the othersheets no in the rawsheets th...

Closing to divisional account segments for balance sheet
We have an account segment being used for programs that only have balance sheet accounts. Setting up GL - Close to divisional account segments requires that we have a retained earning account for each of these programs. Since some of these are used only for balance sheet purposes we do not wish to have to set up every program with a RE account just so the YE close process will run successfully . This means we have to set up many extra unsued RE accounts and feel that this should not be required. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the su...

Re; outlook e-mail
I am having a problem when I am in a document and hit file, send to, it pops up with the internet yahoo instead of our in house list of e-mails. How do I fix this? Thank you ...

userform to update multiple sheets
I'm updating a sheet from a userform. I need to populate a second sheet (2010) within the same workbook with the same data. What is the easiest way to go about this? I tried to put a code in to copy the entire row but kept coming up with an error. Thank you. Set Wbk = Workbooks("Reworklog") Sheets("2006-2010").Select Dim LastRow As Object Set LastRow = Range("a65536").End(xlUp) LastRow.Offset(1, 0) = Me.TBRecDate LastRow.Offset(1, 6) = Me.TbSN LastRow.Offset(1, 11) = Me.TBreject LastRow.Offset(1, 16) = Me.cboDisposition 'Clear ...

Re: Random number macro
"Lars-�ke Aspelin" <larske@REMOOOVE.telia.com> wrote in message news:7hh155d5tolk3knj51bbjg60vl7l32bnri@4ax.com... > On Sun, 5 Jul 2009 15:06:19 +0100, "Victor Delta" <none@nospam.com> > wrote: > >> >>"Victor Delta" <none@nospam.com> wrote in message >>news:eprLDCD$JHA.1380@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... >>> "Victor Delta" <none@nospam.com> wrote in message >>> news:uvYrvrB$JHA.200@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... >>>>I would like to create an Excel macro which will put a series o...

Protect Sheet
One of my users has inadvertently protected a worksheet with the AutoFilter on and filtering. He has no idea what the password is since he is unaware of setting one. Does anyone know a way around this? We've tried copy/paste but since the data is filtered, it isn't much use. Thanks for any help. Sorry, had a problem when sending the first time. It didn't appear to go through at all. Thanks. DJ "J.E. McGimpsey" <jemcgimpsey@mvps.org> wrote in message news:jemcgimpsey-520AA8.09163802092003@msnews.microsoft.com... > See one possible solution in reply to your p...