Radians and Degrees #2

Is there a way to set your Excel program to default to radian angl
measurements

--
brett409
brett4098's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=451

On Thu, 4 Nov 2004 11:18:32 -0600, brett4098
<brett4098.1f7ija@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote:

>Is there a way to set your Excel program to default to radian angle
>measurements?

That *is* the default (and the only way, to the best of my knowledge).

--ron
0
ronrosenfeld (3122)
11/4/2004 6:31:18 PM
Ron Rosenfeld wrote:

> On Thu, 4 Nov 2004 11:18:32 -0600, brett4098
> <brett4098.1f7ija@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote:
>

>>Is there a way to set your Excel program to default to radian angle
>>measurements?
>>

> That *is* the default (and the only way, to the best of my knowledge).

It IS the only way, but there are DEGREES() and RADIANS() functions for
conversions.

Jerry

0
post_a_reply (1395)

Iserror #2
This is my current formula =IF(B3>D3,"",D3-B3) But I need to add the ISERROR because I'm getting the #VALUE! message. Can't figure out how to add it to this formula and keep the same results. Thanks in advance!!! On Sun, 26 Sep 2010 10:34:13 -0700 (PDT), Richard <bobdelrn@yahoo.com> wrote: >This is my current formula =IF(B3>D3,"",D3-B3) But I need to add the >ISERROR because I'm getting the #VALUE! message. Can't figure out how >to add it to this formula and keep the same results. Thanks in >advance!!! excel 2007+ =iferror(IF(B3>...

Junk e-mail filter #2
I have a customer with Outlook 2003 who does not have the Junk E-mail filter available to her. Is there something that must be enabled first in order for that to be available? ...

Conditional Format Formula #2
I want to 'conditional format' those cells in a column which are of greater value than a certain cell which may change in value. What is the formula please. i.e. If any of the cells in N5:N30 are greater than cell M1 then paint them red. Cheers, Barney Select N5:N30 Then use: Formula is: =N5>$M$1 "Barneypo@gmail.com" wrote: > > I want to 'conditional format' those cells in a column which are of > greater value than a certain cell which may change in value. What is > the formula please. > > i.e. If any of the cells in N5:N30 are greater...

Text turned 90 degrees
Is there a way to turn text 90 degrees so you can have a narrow cel with a long text string -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Pedal Man, format, cells, alignment -- Paul B Always backup your data before trying something new Please post any response to the newsgroups so others can benefit from it Feedback on answers is always appreciated! Using Excel 97 & 2000 ** remove news from my email address to reply by email ** "Pedal Man >" <<Pedal.Man.1avxn1@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:Pedal.Man.1avxn1@excelforum-nospam.com... > Is there ...

Reg hiding such parameters in the properties of the mail #2
hi , I am using the outlook 2003 client for sending the email. when it reaches the destination end, the destined user is easily identifying the parameters like, from where the mail is coming like, public ip, machine name, and local ip address of the system which the mail is originated.. so i do not want to publisize such parameters to the outside world.. so how would i adjust the oulook such a way it should not take such parameters while sending the emails. i shal be thankfull if u help me on this! thanks in advance rizwan <rizwan_mk@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:#8ikqBqv...

help me #2

#REF #2
I am using Excell 2002 at the office. I have a problem viewing a spreadsheet that a coworker sent me, which she prepared in Excell 2000. Some of the cells display #REF, instead of the formula value. Any ideas on how to resolve this would beappreciated. Thanks. Barry You may be missing an add-in such as the Analysis ToolPak Navigate: Tools,Addin "Barry" wrote: > I am using Excell 2002 at the office. I have a problem viewing a spreadsheet > that a coworker sent me, which she prepared in Excell 2000. Some of the > cells display #REF, instead of the formula valu...

Disclaimer Exchange 2003 #2
Hello, Is there anyway or what is the simplest way of adding a disclaimer to Exchange 2003, in order that all outgoing emails are automatically setup with this? Many thanks and kind regards to all for your assistance, Jeff Jeff, While Exchange 12 will have transport rules that will enable much easier disclaimer usage. Exchange 2003 still relies on using event syncs on an internet mail connector. Plus there are with mail sent by MAPI clients in that the disclaimer isn't persistant on mails submitted in MAPI format. There are 3rd party tools - Exclaimer seems to be a popular choice...

Headers & Footers #2
Excel 2003. Can the sections "left - center - right" be removed to make one area right across the page. sidcliffe You can make one area right across the top by using the Left Header only. Put a long string of text in the Left Header and it will string right across the top. -- Gary''s Student - gsnu200835 "kgm" wrote: > Excel 2003. > > Can the sections "left - center - right" be removed to make one area right > across the page. > > sidcliffe > ...

customerrelationship #2
Question: A Contact has 3 associated Accounts. How to migrate these records into CRM?(from Excel) Because each contact can only be associated with 1 account/contact, so I have to think if it is possible to migrate into customerrelationship(1 Contact->Multi Accounts)? Thank you! you can use the Relationship Roles in Accounts "Jim Wang" <JimWang@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:52B32F35-B042-4A26-A103-1C36E2DFA9C6@microsoft.com... > Question: A Contact has 3 associated Accounts. How to migrate these > records > into CRM?(from Excel) > > ...

Export Report to PDF #2
Hi We have created a custom report in Visual Studio. We inserted with details of service activities, our company logo and the report displays the correct data when we view the report in CRM. However if we export to PDF an additional page is present. Our logo appears on the first page, the first table on the second page and then a blank page therefater between each actual page which shows report details. Does anyone have an idea as to why this could be occurring? This is the last problem I am having and I would really like to resolve. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Mar...

1 email account, 2 mail address, 2 computers, Outlook 2000
Hi I have 1 email account, with is shared between me and my girlfreind, we each have our own email address, but all our mails go in to one joint inbox, using something called Email Alias, that our ISP use. The problem is that we get each others mails, and we would like to setup a rule so that the mails not intented for the person that recives them is automaticly deleted in his/her outlook and is left on the server so the other can get it when checking their mail. I have been looking for guides to do this for a while and have been able to find a few for Outlook 2002 and 2003, but none for th...

CArray #2
hi, how can i use a CArray in multidimensional like CString [2][2] and how can i insert the data thanks for help "mido1971" <mido1971@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4327DF07-1C3A-4AE4-867A-78C0294117BF@microsoft.com... > hi, > how can i use a CArray in multidimensional like CString [2][2] and how can > i > insert the data > > thanks for help Very schematically: class CMyArray1D : public CArray<CString, CString &> { // Write members including copy constructor and = operator } class CMyArray2D : public CArray<CMyAr...

Internet Mail Service #2
When making changes to the Internet Mail Service in Exchange 2k3, do I need to restart a service? If so, which one? Thanks in advance. Mario On Mon, 25 Jul 2005 09:49:06 -0700, "Mario Castillo" <MarioCastillo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >When making changes to the Internet Mail Service in Exchange 2k3, do I need >to restart a service? If so, which one? > >Thanks in advance. >Mario You mean the VS? SMTP Connector? What changes are you making? The "Internet Mail Service" connector. Under the Internet Mail Service Properties Advanced tab,...

SalesForce #2
hi, May I know what is the difference between SalesForce CRM and MSCRM? regards, Sailaja. ...

Outlook to Entourage #2
How do I transfer my Contacts files from Outlook 2002 to Entourage X 2004? Tried exporting to .pst file but Entourage didn't seem to recognize it. Try asking in a mac.entourage group - they would know a lot better than we would. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, Rex asked: | How do I transfer my Contacts files from Outlook 2002 to | Entourage X 2...

Array #2
Hi, How I can search 0a-m1 in column B to return the highest value in column C of all rows that are returned from the search of 0A-M1. The result should be 74898. sort could be done by A, B or Row number column A is network device "switch" or a PBX column B is a location column C is the phone extension "same location could be have more than 1 extension or a blank field" Thanks ex: A B C 1 VG224 0a-m6 8000 2 G3Si 0a-m1 8915 3 Cisco CM 0a-m7 73000 4 Cisco CM 0a-m1 74898 5 Cisco 0a-m1 0...

ListCtrl #2
Hello I have a bitmap background and I want my List Control to have transparency so the background goes through, Is there anyway to do this? TIA Nancy ...

Format date in excel 2000 like '31st January 2005' #2
Trying to set up field in Excel Data Source file so that the current date can be input in letters typed in this format '31st January 2005' Is it possible or am I stuck with dd/mmm/yy format? ...

Convert Radian to degree angle for COS function
Hi, Do you know how I can ask to Excel with a VBA code to find the Cosinus of the active cell value when the cell value is in Degree? Thanks Catherine MsgBox Cos(ActiveCell.Value * 180 / WorksheetFunction.Pi()) Sam "catherine" wrote: > Hi, > > Do you know how I can ask to Excel with a VBA code to find the Cosinus of > the active cell value when the cell value is in Degree? > > Thanks > Catherine You can ignore the msgbox bit, I just put it there when I tested the code! All you need is multiply by 180, divide by pi [worksheetf...

Compare 2 sheets
I've got 2 sheets, both of which have a column of 1500+ names, followed by some columns of other info. The list of names in the two sheets are mostly the same, but not every name will be in each list. Sheet 1 also contains a 'Flag' column which will have either an "X" in it or will be blank. List 2 also has the 'Flag' column but all fields in it are blank. For every name in Sheet 1 that has a matching name in Sheet 2, I need to copy over the corresponding 'Flag' value, leaving the other data in Sheet 2 intact and ignoring any names from Sheet 1 that aren...

can I add 4/5 and1/2 to get 6/7 as in 4 of 5 + 1 of 2 and get 6 o
I am trying to keep a running total by month of sales vs calls and the data is entered as 4/5, etc. Is this possible in Excel? Hi try =TRIM(LEFT(E2,FIND("/",E2)-1))+TRIM(LEFT(F2,FIND("/",F2)-1))&"/"&=TRIM(RIGHT(E2,FIND("/",E2)-1))+TRIM(RIGHT(F2,FIND("/",F2)-1)) "kschmoll" wrote: > I am trying to keep a running total by month of sales vs calls and the data > is entered as 4/5, etc. Is this possible in Excel? Yes, entering 4/5 is a possible way of entering either 4th May or 5th April, depending on you...

Templates #2
In my attempt to fix my generic blank template for a new EXCEL file, I have made it so that, whenever I click on an EXCEL file icon, in addition to opening up the file I want, it also first opens up EXCEL with the "Book 1" blank template. Does anyone know why this is happening and how to stop it? Thanks Dean Look in your XLStart folder and see if you have any other workbooks there. I keep book.xlt (my workbook template) and sheet.xlt (my worksheet template) there. Dean wrote: > > In my attempt to fix my generic blank template for a new EXCEL file, I have > made...

file dialog #2
When I open a file dialog, it always defaults to My Documents. Is there a mthod of API call that I can use to make a file dialog default to the application's working directory, or some other specified directory? Thanks. >When I open a file dialog, it always defaults to My Documents. Is there a >mthod of API call that I can use to make a file dialog default to the >application's working directory, or some other specified directory? Yes, you can alter the initial directory. The rules are explained in the description of the lpstrInitialDir member of the OPENFILENAME struct...

Clipboard Error #2
Hi people, I have posted this query a couple of times earlier also. When I am trying to work in a Java application that generates reports in Excel format I get an error as Cannot Empty Clipboard. There is no 2003 terminal Service running and no Getright installed. Also I have changed the registry so that I use the Windows clipboard instead of the Excel Clipboard. There is something more to be noted that this more often happens if more than one instance of Excel is running or I use option of pasting charts as graphics. Could someone provide me with more info on this please. TIA ...