quattro 6.0

My Quattro 6.0 program is corrrupt and i lost the
installation discs but I have many spreadsheets saved in
6.0 with the extension wb2.  Excel does not have a
conversion for 6.0.

Help
0
ze8411 (2)

olexp 6.0
olexp messages with graphic attachments (800 KB) won't send. i use win xp, mc afee vs7.0 & firewall are disabled, the progression bar starts very slowly then stops completely, the program times out. Help! ...

How can I get 0 in Excel
i am having the most difficult time getting the top of my values in the actual table to go to zero. I want it to look like this 0 23 1 28 2 34 and so on and so forth, with zero at the top. I need this so i can chart items that have an actual value at zero and not starting at 1. Hi why not format the axis differently? -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "kbabe" <kbabe@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:6507D3FC-214C-4ACD-B2B9-F4EE741D96D7@microsoft.com... > i am having the most difficult time getting the top of my values in the > actual ...

Switching from Quattro Pro
I am switching from Quattro Pro to Excel...not too big of a difference but one function I use a lot in Q.P. is changing formulas into data. How do I do this??? Thanks! select cell, Copy, Paste special, values "Bonnie" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BAB0BF39-A93F-4A77-B9D6-D2A6B435FBAA@microsoft.com... : I am switching from Quattro Pro to Excel...not too big of a difference but one function I use a : lot in Q.P. is changing formulas into data. How do I do this??? Thanks! Thank you Thank You!!!!!!!! You should also look at what Data > Te...

Converting quattro pro x3 formula to excel 2007
I wrote a spreadsheet in Quattro Pro X3 to calculate Golf Handicaps. I have imported it to Excel 2007 but I cant get one formula to work. In the spreadsheet I have calculated the differentials in column 'H' starting at row 6 and am trying to put the lowest 10 scores from the last 20 played in Column 'J6 thru J15'. The following Quattro Pro formula is what is used in columns J6 thru J15. @IF(A:F@PURECOUNT(A:H)<@ROWS(H$6..H6),"-",@SMALLEST(@@(@OFFSET(H$6,@MAX(0,@PURECOUNT(A:H)-20),0,20,1)),@ROWS(H$6..H6))) When I imported this to Excel, it came out as: =IF(...

Import mails in to CRM 3.0
Hi, I need to import an emailarchive from an old crm application into MS CRM 3.0, the emails are stored on the hdd and the links are made in an SQL SERVER 2000 Dbase. Can I do this with Scribe or CRM SDK and if so what's the best way to handle this? Any help would be greatly appreciated Best regards, Walter Van Hecke As long as the emails are available then you should look at a one time import license from scribe as this will be faster than learning the CRM SDK (assuming have not used it yet) ============================== John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP Web - http://ww...

columns #6
two questions: 1. Is there a way to print the row numbers without printing the column letters. 2. Is there a way to limit how far down the scroll bar goes on EXCEL. Hi 1. You could use a helper column containing =ROW() to create your row numbers. 2. The scroll bar will go down to the end of your 'used range'. To reset your used range (if that is your problem) visit here for information http://www.contextures.com/xlfaqApp.html#Unused Hope this helps. -- Andy. "frank" <mrfrank73@aol.com> wrote in message news:7fee01c431e7$374f0b30$a401280a@phx.gbl... > two ...

Auto complete like Quattro Pro
Is there any way to make Excel's autocomplete act like Quatro Pro's? In Quattro Pro, autocomplete would bring up an entry without having to type the whole cell. For example, if I had cells that said: The quick brown fox The quick brown dog The quick brown cat and I typed "The" it would bring up one of the entries so that I could edit the last word. In Excel, the auto complete only works if I type in the whole exact phase and then I can backspace to change the last word. Again I am asking, is there any way to make Excel's autocomplete act like Quatro Pro's? ...

MS CRM 3.0 integration with OWA
Hi!! Like MS CRM 3.0 Client for outlook... Anyone knows if exists an integration of MS CRM 3.0 with Outlook Web Access ??... Thanks for your help... Daniel None that I am aware of. I actually remember reading something about integrating v1.0 with OWA. I don't have the actual document but I had found it on http://www.mscrm.com.au and I believe it was written by Guy Riddle – guy.riddle@snapdragon.com.au. Try searching http://www.mscrm.com.au or contacting Guy for more info. I'm not sure if his integration works with v3.0 but it's a place to start. James Microsoft consul...

Creating rules #6
Hello all, I have a rule that forwards all of my emails to my blackberry however there are certain emails that I do not want forwarded so I am trying to create a rule to stop only those emails from being forwarded. Any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance. Andy add exceptions to the blackberry rule or create a rule that applies to the one you don't want forwarded and add a stop processing. You can either move them from the inbox or leave them (use 'move to inbox') - the stop processing should take care of it. Have this rule ahead of the blackb...

Upgrade to 9.0 gives "database setup has not been completed"
When logging into a 9.0 install, I receive "database setup has not been completed for Dynamics. Please run utilities." I have done so, and I have re-run utilities on the server 3 times. I had the same issue at another 9.0 upgrade client and when field service was removed from the set file, it worked. What if we need field service in the set file? Why did product ID 949 from our 8.0 set file not get upgraded, since field service is installed by Dynamics automatically? ...

Open quattro pro file
Hi all can some one help me with converting a Quattro runtime file .qpw to open in excel 97??? thanks Andy e-mail=4pyros at verizon net "ANDREW GREGORY" <4pyros@verizon.net> wrote... >Hi all can some one help me with converting a Quattro runtime >file .qpw to open in excel 97??? thanks Andy Not possible. No version of Excel supports .QPW files. Your *ONLY* option is to get someone with a recent version of Quattro Pro to convert the file to ..XLS format for you. "Harlan Grove" <hrlngrv@aol.com> wrote in message news:elgZkupeFHA.1036@tk2m...

GP 8.0 New Install
Any help would be greatly appreciated. I would like to retire my current GP 8.0 server running Windows Server 2000 and SQL 2000. We are upgrading servers, the new server will run Windows 2003 Server, SQL 2000 and GP 8.0. How do I go about migrating all the databases from current server to the new one? There is a knowledgebase article, complete with scripts, that you can download from CustomerSource to transfer the databases. Alternatively, you can use the Copy Database Wizard in SQL Server if you have a single domain account that is used for the SQL Server service on both machines. I...

Outlook Express 6 imported into Outlook 2000 ?
Hi Everybody, I would like to move from Outlook Express 6 to Outlook 2000 and tried to import all messages from OE 6. However, I am getting an error message and suspect that OE 6 and Outlook 2000 are not compatible. Can anybody confirm this ? I have looked in all Microsoft knowledge databases / troubleshooting guides but can not get any advice. To which version of Outlook would I need to move to be able to import my OE 6 messages / settings ? Many thanks for your help. Huib "huib" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:067801c3dde7$0dec9c20$a601280a...

CRM 3.0 Reporting Questions
I am preparing for an upgrade to 3.0, and I am working on a test server right now. I can run the canned reports without a problem, but we have come custom reports that will need to be re-created for SQL Reporting. I am not familiar with this, so I was hoping to get some insight on required components. Do I need to install additional software on the CRM/SQL box or is the extra stuff needed on a client pc? Hi: SRS will install with v3.0, and I have a hands-on-lab on my blog that goes through creating new reports in SRS and Visual Studio. http://blogs.msdn.com/jstraumann. -- John [MSFT...

fomulas, 0 values
i have a work sheet with four charts. the first chart list the current month along with the previous five months for a total of six months (each month a new sheet is used and one month drops off as a new one is added), this is column "a", column "b" is the total points possible for person 1, coulmn "c" is the total possible for person 2, and so on in the second chart i have set it up the same as the first but enter in the total incorrect for each person for each month in the third chart i figure a percentage of the first and second chart (ie. block a2=10 possible...

Page Numbers #6
I designed a 4 page newsletter with page numbers. When I copy and paste it into word the page numbers were changed to pg1 on all pages with no way to change them back. I would appreciate feedback. (Win2000, Office 2000,) Thanks Dennis "colmangy" <colmangy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:588CA251-6508-46CD-B2B2-59B9C15109C3@microsoft.com... >I designed a 4 page newsletter with page numbers. When I copy and paste it > into word the page numbers were changed to pg1 on all pages with no way to > change them back. I would appreciate feedback. (Win2000,...

IE 6.0 home page
"Tools"/"Internet Options" The "Home page" section says "You can change which page to use for your home page" and the "Address" box, contains an URL. When I clear that URL then type "W", many other URLs are displayed. How can I delete all of these other URLs so only the URL I want is displayed? This is an Excel NG. -- HTH Bob Phillips ... looking out across Poole Harbour to the Purbecks (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "gary" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in messa...

BusinessPortal 4.0 and SharePoint 2007 sp2
After installing WSS 3.0 sp2 and SharePoint 2007 sp2, I am getting workflow errors in BusinessPortal 4.0. InfoPath Forms Services The server is currently being taken down for maintenance. Check with your system administrator to see when this server is scheduled to come back online. *** What did I miss? I checked for and did not see any type of readme or documentation mentioning workflow issues after installing WSS 3.0 sp2 & MOSS 2007 sp2. ...

Migration From GroupWise 6
Has anyone done a migration from GroupWise 6 to Exch 2003 ? Is there an updated Migration Wizard that will handle GW 6 ? Thanks in advance.... According to what i have read is the changes between 5 and 6 directory wise are not that much different I have read that the migration tool will work. if not think about the IMAP migration path. it may work better also wingra offers a good product. "Dana" wrote: > Has anyone done a migration from GroupWise 6 to Exch 2003 ? Is there an > updated Migration Wizard that will handle GW 6 ? > Thanks in advance.... Thanks: I will se...

Using Dynamic Data in a CRM 3.0 Workflow
Does anyone know if it is possible to make a manual workflow prompt for data to be used in an update? The situation is we have to clean up over 20,000 orders where we need to add a contact ID (Vantage ID) number for each contact to connect to the order. I would like to create a workflow that our data entry clerk can used to select a group of order records using Advance Find then run a manual workflow where it would prompt for the Contacts Vantage ID number. This would then allow a nightly process to create and update the records. If anyone has run across this type of requirement and...

1.2 > 3.0 moving physical locations
Hi, I was wondering what is the best way to upgrade from v1.2 to v3.0 if one was moving the location of the app and the databases.. I am thinking, run CRM 1.2 and 3.0 in parallel and export and import the data by hand.. now although is going to take some time (not that long only 3000ish records) but was wondering if anyone had any other ideas? in short, the app is moving and so are the databases, to a new machine on the same domain.. how can i preserve my data.. regards chris How about using the Redeployment tools and processes for 1.2 to move that to your new db box and make sure ...

Can a Visual Basic 6 program be made into a portable app?
If so, then what is involved in this? Thank you. "Otis" <otie_nospam@cox.net> wrote in message news:WyUTm.408$wT3.71@newsfe06.iad... > If so, then what is involved in this? Thank you. You've got at least one answer in the comp.lang.basic.visual.misc group. You really shouldn't post the same question separately to different newsgroups unless there is absolutely no alternative. Mike "Mike Williams" <Mike@WhiskyAndCoke.com> wrote: >You've got at least one answer in the comp.lang.basic.visual.misc group. Yowzer, t...

forms #6
i have the following working within a macro:. 'copy the data to the database ws.Cells(iRow, 1).Value = Me.txtPart.Value ws.Cells(iRow, 2).Value = Me.txtLoc.Value ws.Cells(iRow, 3).Value = Me.txtDate.Value ws.Cells(iRow, 4).Value = Me.txtQty.Value Is there any way a can change this to do the following:- when i open the form it moves to the next column, for example if i allocate cell AF 21 then the next time i open the form it would go to cell AG21 Thanks Monty Sorry the full macro is this Private Sub cmdAdd_Click() Dim iRow As Long Dim ws As Worksheet Set ws = Worksheets("Part...

Win CE 6.0 console application
Hi All, I want to create a Console program in Win CE, which reads an input from console. Tried with scanf(), wsprintf(), getc() and getch() using Windows command prompt (Target Control), but it didn't work. I'm running this program in Device Emulator. Pleae help me to read data from console in Win CE. regards, Achu "Didn't work"? You have to hit enter at the end of any input operation for the console... Paul T. "Achu" wrote: > Hi All, > > I want to create a Console program in Win CE, which reads an > i...

Error Installing SQL jobs during installation of CRM 4.0 trail ver
While trying to install SQL jobs during installation of CRM 4.0 trail version i get an error message. Action Microsoft.Crm.Setup.Server.InstallConfigDatabaseAction failed. Invalid user name.Failed to validate username for given domain.only existing domain usernames and email addresses are allowed Invalid user name.Failed to validate username for given domain.only existing domain usernames and email addresses are allowed can anyone help me solve out this issue ? ...