pushbutton to print all sheets

Hi,
I would like to have a pushbutton on the first sheet so I can print
all sheets of the current workbook...
How can this be done??
Thanks
JP

Hi
assign the following macro to a button:
sub foo()
    activeworkbook.printout
end sub

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

"Jean-Paul De Winter" <jp.dewinter@pandora.be> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> Hi,
> I would like to have a pushbutton on the first sheet so I can print
> all sheets of the current workbook...
> How can this be done??
> Thanks
> JP

0
frank.kabel (11126)

How to change the User when printing from VB6 printer object ??
When I print using the Printer object in VB6, the spool file "belongs to" the same User that I am logged into my PC as. I need to be able to change the User ID in code to a different PC user so that I can print on someone else's behalf. Can this be done? Is it a printer setting (perhaps via API)? Is it something to do with the spool file? Any help is appreciated. is this so the other person gets fired when you print out smut? what did he/she do to you? On 15/12/2009 19:54, WHoit wrote: > When I print using the Printer object in VB6, the spool file "b...

Slow Printing
Printing from Publisher to a Lanier (Ricoh) LD024c takes over a minute for a page with color pictures. Printing from Word takes 2 or 3 seconds. I've tried changing some settings but haven't been able to figure out why only Publisher documents are a problem. Can anyone suggest some things to try? Thanks. Publisher is more graphic intensive than a Word document. A minute isn't all that long if you have many images in your publication. Go to the Ricoh web site, there might be a newer driver. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news:...

Printing & Windows Hooks
Hello all, im not too experienced with hooks, but i need to write an app that detects when someone prints something(not just from my proccess, from any application). ibe been looking at the SetWindowsHook() function documentation, but none of the hook types seems appropiate for this purpuse. Does any one have any idea of how can i detect (on a system wide context) when the user tries to print something? Thanks! ...

how can I print edge to edge when making postcards in publisher?
I made my Postcards 4 per page portrait and the cards appear off center in the print preview and parts are cut off and there is a white area on all 4 sides. I need to print edge to edge how can I adjust the margins? Can your printer print borderless? Your printer has margin limitations, an unprintable area. Generally in portrait your largest margin will be on the bottom. Look at your documentation. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "tnaa97" <tnaa97@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1D...

Print
I have a worksheet with 2 columns and 6,000 rows. For Example: A B 1 Alpha Number 2 AGGF 2534 3 BC 3487 4 HDD 49776 When I print, I get 2 columns on each page. In order to save paper, I would like to get maybe 6 or 8 columns on each page. It would look like this: Alpha Number Alpha Number Alpha Number Alpha Number AGGF 2534 XXAC 77990 QTVC 123 XOL 447 BC 3487 YYZA 35 ACL 29 ZTBV 118 HDD 49776 ...

Print contents in a kit
Can you print the list of products that make up a kit? I've searched help and no luck on that.. This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_03E5_01C6E179.B38C5A10 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Windows-1252" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable IS Guy, Item Quantity List Grouped by Kit Code http://tinyurl.com/42qqo Must have access to CustomerSource --=20 * Get Secure! - www.microsoft.com/security You must be using Outlook Express or some other type of newsgroup reader = to see and download the file attachment. If you are not using...

print preview and print don'e reflect the text on the page
I think there is a gremlin in my computer, when i am editing pages in publisher i place certain text on a page, and in print preview, either that page appears blank or text from another page appears. what am i missing? Read the third FAQ here Q: Why can I not see images/shapes/lines when editing my publication? http://ed.mvps.org/Static.aspx?=Publisher/FAQs -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "rawgirl" <rawgirl@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:62996FBC-FF82-4D72-B12D-D567D24297F5@micros...

pushbutton with bitmap loaded
I loaded a bitmap to a pushbutton, with SetBitmap. Can I still write text after the bitmap is loaded? (I coudn't so far). y/ Not normally. There are special buttons that you can use though where people have already worked through the issue: I paticularly like this one: http://www.codeguru.com/Cpp/controls/buttonctrl/bitmapbuttons/article.php/c5181/ Tom "Patrick Zou" <patrick_zou@no_spam_hotmail.com> wrote in message news:uJS8dncaEHA.2632@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > I loaded a bitmap to a pushbutton, with SetBitmap. Can I still write text > after the bitmap is loa...

after i installed microsoft office i cannot print in color and i .
how come i cannot use microsoft publisher or print in color. publisher wrote: > how come i cannot use microsoft publisher or print in color. How to Compose a Good Newsgroup Post http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm How to Act Smart on Usenet http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html Getting Your Post Noticed - and Answered http://www.microsoft.com/presspass/features/2001/Mar01/Mar27pmvp.asp Otherwise, you might as well try here: Psychic Friends Network (800) 592-7827 -- My great-grandfather was born and raised in Elgin - did he eventually lose his marbles? publisher wrote: &g...

Formula Based on Multiple Sheets
I have a workbook with a summary sheet for 25 other sheets. On these 25 sheets there is a cell that is the same cell on every sheet, but may contain different values based on formulas within the specific sheet. In other words, cell D17 on sheet '1' will be different from D17 on any other sheet. On the summary sheet row 1 would refer to sheet 1. I need the cells in row 1 of the summary sheet to look for specific values in a specific cell on sheet 1 and simply copy the value. When I simply enter ='1'D17 it works, But when I try to copy that formula down the col...

Putting Command Buttons on a Chart Sheet
Is there any way of putting command buttons on a chart sheet, the control toolbox seems to be greyed out. Thanks, James Hi, For controls on a chart you need to use the Forms toolbox. Cheers Andy Kremlin wrote: > Is there any way of putting command buttons on a chart sheet, the control > toolbox seems to be greyed out. > > Thanks, > > James -- Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel http://www.andypope.info try drawing a box or other charatcer on the chart. then assign the macro with what you want it to do. "Kremlin" wrote: > Is there any way of putting c...

Variable Print Length
I have a worksheet with 10 columns and 1 to 100 rows depending on the number of clients we have in a day. I would like to write a macro that automatically figures out the print size necessary and prints the sheet or sheets necessary to print all the information. For example suppose that on day 1 the last row with data is row 20. Since the sheet will print 30 rows per page, then the print size would be A1:J30. If, however, the number of rows used on day 2 is 49, then pressing the [Print] Button (that would run the macro) would print 2 sheets; the first with the first 30 rows and the se...

why is my booklet printing upside down?
Trying to print a booklet - 1/2 A4, 2 sided printing; has started printing reverse side of page upside down, can't see why or how to fix it Look at your printer settings. There should be a check-off about flipping or a similar option. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "jaycee" <jaycee@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:27EE7143-BB6B-48FD-93AA-93CE45DEECE5@microsoft.com... > Trying to print a booklet - 1/2 A4, 2 sided printing; has started printing > reverse side of page upside down, can't see why or how to fix it Look at...

Printing
Hope you folks can help me out with a strange one. I have several worksheets formatted in exactly the same way as follows: Col A - width 4 Col B - hidden Col C - width 4 Col D - Width 108 Col E - Width 3 Col F - Width 11 Col G - Hidden Col H - Width 11 & Empty My print range should be Cols A:G (I have used page setup to set the scaling to fit 1 page wide by [blank] pages tall, thus each sheet will print as many pages as required depending on number of rows] When I have the print range set to A:G only columns A:E show on the print preview (and also on the actual print out) and when I m...

SQL Server: How to get non-record output such as from PRINT statements
Hi, I'm using VS6 C++/MFC/SQL Server 7 SELECT statements return records, which I can get using CRecordSet. However, in Query Analyzer and other SQL Server Query Tools, executing queries result in comments like "12 records updated" And also T-SQL statements like PRINT @myvar will yield this as a text result in QueryAnalyzer. How can I get these results (output info other than records) from my MFC code? Lisa Lisa, TSQL print statements are for diagnostics. Perhaps they served a use once when people intended that users would sit down and run there own queries interactively...

message header not printing
When I try to print emails from outlook 2003, certain emails will print fine with the messge header(To:xxx@xxx.com, From:xxx@xxx.com, etc), while other emails will not print the header. All messages will print the message content. Any suggestions to fix this problem? Thanks Graham "Graham" <rabe@bigpond.net.au> wrote in message news:E5Uzh.6583$sd2.3742@news-server.bigpond.net.au... > When I try to print emails from outlook 2003, certain emails will print > fine with the messge header(To:xxx@xxx.com, From:xxx@xxx.com, etc), while > other emails will not ...

printing import specs
is there anyway to print the Import Specs i have in Access 2000? i'm importing a table using specs (fixed length) and someone needs to see the specs. what is the easiest way to get them to him? TIA Ted MSysIMEXSpecs & MSysIMEXColumns are the tables involved I've unfortunatelly lost the code I used to document them, though (ie DataType translations) Pieter "Ted" <tbest@rca-insurance.com> wrote in message news:e7nYF11DIHA.5788@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > is there anyway to print the Import Specs i have in Access 2000? > > i'm importing a table ...

Using a pushbutton as a toggle
Hello all, I'm fairly new to MFC and I hope this is something trivial to fix. I wish to use a regular button as a toggle. When I press it the first time, I want it to go down and stay down until I press it again, in which case it comes up. I've managed to do this with 2 buttons that toggle each other, by using the btn.SetState() calls for each other. But it doesn't seem to be working with a single button. I use a boolean to keep track of the state, and it gets depressed and stays down until I click on another control or another window in which case it pops back up. As fa...

record and print amounts in multiple boxes on 1099 forms
We have had several clients that have been very disappointed to learn that they can only do 1 amount box per 1099. For instance, they might need an amount for rents and one for non-employee compensation. I think it would need to be settable at time of transaction entry. One of our clients said they could do that in Quickbooks and was very surprised to learn that GP won't do it. -- BrianB ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in th...

Anyone using ACG Soft's OTF Printing?
Hi, I use ACG Soft's "OTF Printing" (Developer's Version) and would like to stretch it a bit. I would like to be able to have it create postscript output without prompting the user for any input ! I have the path and file name where I want the resulting "print file" to be stored. What I need to know is how do I invoke OTF and pass it that information so it'll somehow cause the Access Report (whose name I must also obviously pass to OTF as well) to create this "ps" file? After the file is created, I'll be sending it somewhere --- so I don&...

Print Area Printing
Greetings; I want to print two columns. I have selected 10 rows on one column, held the control key down and select the corrisponding rows on a column about 10 columns over on the worksheet. ex: column A and Column L, rows 10 - 20 respectfully. I have then gone to the file, print area, set print area. fine to this point. I then got to print preview and seen the areas to print are sellected althouth 10 columns apart.... I then sellect pint and the two columns print on two different pages. Is there any way to get the two columns to print next to each other on the same piece of paper (...

Help! How do I change this back to a printed publication?
I have Publisher 98 and I was trying to save a file so that I could email a copy of my newsletter to one of my subscribers. She doesn't have Publisher, so I thought to save the file as an HTML file and mail it to her that way. Only now, I can't bring my file up on a two page layout view anymore. And I can't get it to print right either! Help! I just need it to go back to a regular publication but, for the life of me, I can't figure out how to do it! Somebody, please help me! How do I undo this? You could make the page length longer to accommodate the two pages. Or...

Printing question
We are having an issue with LPR printing using our software in conjucntion with a Windows 2008 server which is preventing us from being able to flash images to a printer from our application. We use Universe, SB+ and SBClient and would use the DOS shell from inside SBClient to use LPR print commands to send the images to the printer, this has worked fine on all other Windows servers but not 2008. What happens is when you drop to DOS you can browse to the %systemroot%\system32 folder and do a dir but you cannot see LPR. If you do the same from a normal command prompt the file ...

Can't see / change to color in print preview or print...only grays
Have publication with many colored pictures inserted but when I preview or print it, it will only show in grayscale. On the print preview screen, there is a toggle button for color or grayscale but mine is subdued for non-use. I have changed the default printer to a color printer and nothing changes. What setting am I missing? It's a bug that happens with certain HP printers. The workaround is to set a different printer driver as your printer, view the file, then change it back when you're ready to print it. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Mic...

referencing to another sheet
I am a trying to learn excel and cannot get how to do this. I am working on a real estate sheet On sheet Home summary I am to calculate the number of houses in the NESector from the Home Data Sheet using the RANGE names. Data Sheet Set up as below NESector Price Size of lot Home Summary Set up as below NESector -Count the Number of lots referencing from the Home Data Sheet NESector - Calculate the total value referencing from the Home Data Sheet I know I am supposed to put exclamation mark after the Home Data Sheet but every time I try I seem to not get the layout of the formula righ...