Publishing excel Speadsheet to web page

I have a sheet that I am publishing it to a web page. Most
sheets come out to a 40K file except 1. This one publishes
to a size of 2.5mb. All sheets have hyperlinked data but
the one that gives me the largest file has the least data
and hyperlinks.

Any suggestions?

Thank you

Chris

Your usedrange is to big Chris on that sheet

Debra Dalgleish's site

Regards Ron de Bruin
(Win XP Pro SP-1  XL2000-2003)
www.rondebruin.nl

"Chris" <chrispknight@aol.com> wrote in message news:dfd501c3f0c0$9b5fcdc0$a101280a@phx.gbl...
> I have a sheet that I am publishing it to a web page. Most
> sheets come out to a 40K file except 1. This one publishes
> to a size of 2.5mb. All sheets have hyperlinked data but
> the one that gives me the largest file has the least data
> and hyperlinks.
>
> Any suggestions?
>
> Thank you
>
> Chris

0
rondebruin (3789)

XP: copy/paste from Access into Excel
Hello I am converting lots of Access/Excel apps to the XP version and I hav problems with the most stupid issues. Here is one of them: in the previous version (under NT) I could just copy and past tables/queries from Access into Excel (Crtl C/Crtl V) and everythin was working. Now the numbers are all formatted as text in Excel unless I past special (Biff5). I know I could use the Tools--> Analise it with Excel (from Access t Excel) but this opens the results in a new sheet and sometimes I nee to paste in a specified region of existing spreadsheets. Yes, I could also use pass through query ...

Convert cvs file to excel file
the CVS file has 1000 records seprated by a comma when I try to open with excel it only take 256 records and places them in a single row I need to have all 1000 records placed in a single column is there a way to convert this file? Open it in Notepad/Wordpad etc and I'm assuming from your text that you will see something like the following:- 17,12,20,19,5,14,20,5,11,3 Do an Edit / Replace and replace , with ; (Replace comma with semi-colon) so that you now have 17;12;20;19;5;14;20;5;11;3 Copy the string and paste into a cell in Excel (Assume cell A1) Now put ={ at the front and ...

Installing components for Microsoft Excel XP
I Need Help. I recently demoted my PDC to a standard server and joined another domain. Now when I attempt to access Excel I receive the following: =========================================== "Installing components for Microsoft Excel" Installing: "Microsoft Excel Feature" =========================================== It runs and then goes away but it does this every time I open Excel. How do I get rid of this message. I really don't want to re-install Excel. Things I have done. 1. Copied the old user's profile to the new one. 2. Move the Application Data...

Publishing to the web through Publisher

Excel Sub
sub Excell do this end sub -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "Fran Bradley" <fbyaright@comcast.net> wrote in message news:ejroFm20EHA.1652@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > > ...

Multiple Pivot Tables with single Page Field
I've got two pivot tables on a sheet, one showing the selected week' totals, and the other showing the month's totals. I want to link thes two tables to update automatically--if someone selects the week o 4/24/2005, then I want the other table to automatically select Apri 2005. What's the trick to doing this? thanks! Crai -- cscribne ----------------------------------------------------------------------- cscribner's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2366 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=37409 You ...

Excel BUG in macro recording (every version)
I have found a bug in every Excel version, where can i post it? 1) Start recording a new Macro 2) Go to Print Preview 3) Adjust a margin 4) Stop recording The macro contains errors because it has empty parameters for the margins: With ActiveSheet.PageSetup .LeftMargin = Application.InchesToPoints(0.84) .RightMargin = Application.InchesToPoints() .TopMargin = Application.InchesToPoints() .BottomMargin = Application.InchesToPoints() .HeaderMargin = Application.InchesToPoints() .FooterMargin = Application.InchesToPoints() w From XL2003 ..L...

publisher #74

Conditional Formatting Excel 2003
Need for conditional formatting to be TRUE if a cell is equal to any of several cells. Trying to use conditional formatting formula in cell A20: =IF(G20=J$8:J $12,TRUE,FALSE) so as to have the condition (color condition for A20) to be true. G20 contains the letter "E," and J8 through J12 contain C-, D+, D, D- and E. This does not work The condition works fine for single cell comparatives as follows: =IF (G20=J$12,TRUE,FALSE), where J12 contains an "E" and G20 likewise contains an E. I tried naming the range of cells containing the letters (LowRatings) and used the foll...

Installing Publisher 2003 gives an error

Sending Publisher Files

Excel 2000 Toolbar Customization
I've customized the toolbars to my satisfaction and also created my own customized toolbar under 'views - toolbars'. The customized toolbars work great during a single Excel session. When I fire-up Excel the next time it's reverted to the as-delivered toolbars. What's wrong? How can I make a permanent change to the toolbars? Also on start-up, Excel sometimes opens two blank workbooks. What's that about? Thanks much for the help. On the custom toolbar issue: Run a search on your HDD to locate a file called Excel.xlb. If my guess is right. you'll find ...

Excel and opening files
I don't know whether anyone can help. Is there a way of customising the quick launch tool bar on the left hand side of the box when you go "File" , "open" Thanks Yes, but it may require a manual registry edit. Go to the www.microsoft.com and search for userdefinedplaces. You can narrow it down further by adding the office version (eg 2000, 2003) -- Ian -- "Jon Scales" <JonScales@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E290EF7C-5A2A-4297-A874-8929640948E5@microsoft.com... >I don't know whether anyone can help. Is there a way of cu...

OLE Link to Excel
I need to try to link a piece of a spreadsheet (50 cells ) into OL so that when I Update Excel it will auto update my Form in in 'Personal Forms Libruary' Is this possible/easy I use Office 2007. When I try to link an Excel File, the link option is grayed out , so I can only embed the file not link it. Hoping for some pointers! Thanks Guys 2007 -- .- -. Bye Bye /|6 6|\ - Pavlos {/(_0_)\} / ^ \_ (/_/^\_\) You should not be sending Excel content this way since this might not be readable at the receiver's side. Why not cr...

How do I use traffic lights in excel

Can I load a general macro without loading an excel document?
Can I load a general excel macro without loading an excel document so that it can be used by every document that is loaded with excel? -- Neil Wills UBmatrix If you create a personal.xls file, any macro in it will automatically be loaded whenever Excel is invoke. -- Gary's Student "Neil.Wills" wrote: > > Can I load a general excel macro without loading an excel document so that > it can be used by every document that is loaded with excel? > > -- > Neil Wills > UBmatrix ...

Runtime Error in Excel 2007
Runtime Error in Excel 2007 Everytime I open a .xls file I get a message that says Runtime Error R6025-pure virtual function call and when I click OK the program closes down. Unable to work on any files. I have installed all the updates available. Any help is appreciated. Curiously enough this seems to be related to Internet Explorer. Fwiw: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx/kb/925418 -- Jim "L J McKenney" <ljmac22@msn.net> wrote in message news:990a5590f5cb43209a29b135a7486f7f@ureader.com... | Runtime Error in Excel 2007 | | Everytime I open a .xls file ...

Publisher 2000 #23

Digitally signed Excel project problem
When trying to save a digitally signed Excel project in Office 2000, I get the error message "Excel cannot sign VBA macros when saving to this file format. ...... How do I fix this problem please? ...

writing to excel from outlook
hi im trying to us excel to log whick folders i access within my email and > am > struggling with the automation between outloook and excel > > i appear to be able to do this by creating a new excel object and then > opening the excel file writing the info and then closing it again see code > below. > > what i would like to do is leave the escel file open as i assume this > would > be quicker but if i do this creatobject opens the file as read only in the > background > > i think i need to use getobject to pick up the open file but cant ge...

Define the size of an Excel Chart (Office 2007)??
Hi All, I'm connecting an Excel File to SQL DB, pulling some data into a Pivot Table, create a Pivot Chart and publish it to an Excel Service in Sharepoint.... everything works fine, but I have a problem defining the size of the chart.... how can I define the size of the chart??? if I "right click" in the Chart area, under "Format Chart Area" I cannot find any property about the size or dimension... how can I do it??? thanks and sorry for the "silly" question... thanks Vit ...