Problem with Excel freezing up...

I'm having troubles with Excel freezing up when I export a table from Access
to Excel.  Excel begins to open, the toolbar appears, then total freeze-up.
This doesn't happen all the time, just once in awhile.  And, it doesn't seem
to be influenced by the Table size.  In other words, some big tables work
fine, but it'll freeze-up on a small table.  I'm running Windows XP.  Thanks
in advance.

GGGiddy-yup!!!

0
giddyup (2)

List of DDE commands for Excel
Hi, I wont to send some commands from my application to Excel via DDE. Fo example : to select specific sheet in the excel workbook I use nex command - [WORKBOOK.SELECT("sheet-name")]. But I can't find the list of all these commands. Please help me -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com If you have a look in the object browser in the excel visual basi editor it will have a list of the VB commands excel will accept and i you hit F1 on them it will tell you what they do and usually giv syntax. Dunca -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com 2 DNF Karran Th...

Problem shortcuts in Word

Outlook 2003 PST problems

Excel copy and paste #2
Excel 2000 1) there are times when I can only paste values and not formulas from one workbook to another even though I am using Edit/Copy and Edit/Paste process. 2) there are times when I cannot copy and paste between workbooks launched from Edit/Copy, Edit/paste, or CTRL C, CTRL V or from shortcut menu. The only way is to use the clipboard which does not copy formulas. we have referred to 209338 and 209284 but the stated solution doesn't always work. ...

Problem with Authentication

How do I assign X = the value of 1 in a cell in Excell 2003?
How do I assign X = the value of 1 in a cell in Excell 2003? That need some explaining. Excel genially goes use variables but rather uses cell references. Cells can be given names (such as x) but it is not required. Tell use more about what you wish to accomplish best wishes -- Bernard Liengme www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove CAPS in e-mail address "Givens" <Givens@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4ACE70A4-D4EC-4B79-8552-B7BA11BE9B38@microsoft.com... > How do I assign X = the value of 1 in a cell in Excell 2003? Put a 1 into any cell - let'...

calendar problem

format of emailed excel file
In excel 2003 when I email a a particulat worksheet in a workbook I lose all the formating when it is recieved in Outlook 2003. Is there anyway to preserve the excel "look"? Thnaks, Craig S ...

problem #4

Need to change Autofilters behaviour in Excel 2003
Hello, Does anybody knows how to change the color of the triangle arrow on the column titles of autofilter ranges? Presently, when a filter is put on one column, the arrow for this column is changed from black to very dark blue. I need to change this color, so that this becomes more visible. At our office, my boss cannot make any difference between these two colors. This is a problem for daily work. Thanks in advance for any help. Bertrand from Tokyo, Japan see response to your earlier posting -- Regards Roger Govier Bertrand wrote: > Hello, > > Does any...

95 and 97 problem

Date problem

sync problems

AS400 transfer into Excel 07
When I run the "transfer from AS400" I get to the final process where its pulling the data into excel, excel crashes with a fatal error. Any help.... This is the same issue I am having. see KB933666. I installed Office 2003 service Pack 3 on all my office machines and the new service pack features security fixes that block all *.wk4 files. This is the same patch that has been applied to Office 2007. This is the format, I think your are exporting out of the AS400. If it is, I would uninstall office 2007, make sure the folder is deleted then reinstall Office 2007 after a reb...

Office 2007 - HELP

Installation Problem!!

Resource editor problems

Excel
Hi! I have an Excel sheet were I have a few formulas. When the sheet is empty of numbers the formula return the value #DIV/O! I would like to know how I can hide this text - it does not look neat. I want the formula to be there; but to show as empty. I have tried to use conditional formatting which does hide the formula - but it then also hides the result when I actually put numbers into the sheet. Kathrine, Norway Kathrine, Did you use a formula in CF, such as =ISERROR(A1) You could also change your formula to =IF(ISERROR(the_formula),"", the_formula) -- HTH RP (re...

Directory Replication Problem #2

I want work, and view,a single sheet in Mac Excel ... like I did in PC Excel
Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) How do you setup MAC Excel to be able to work in a single sheet format ... the Mac Excel comes up showing several sheets. It isn't showing "several sheets", it's using the newly introduced Page Layout View by default. You're only viewing the one sheet but it's 'separated' into pages as it would be if you were to print the sheet. You can click the Normal View button in the lower left corner of the document window or go to View> Normal to change the view of any given sheet at any time you wish � Norma...

Software of scripting to grab data from MS word file and fill in Excel fields?
I have a 90 page financial report from MS word that I get each month. I would like to find a software package or scripting tool that will allow me to automate the process of grabbing #s from the ms word file and filling in fields in an excel file. I have a feel that there may be quite of programming involved in doing this. But perhaps there are some more efficient solutions out there. I would appreciate any advice. Thanks Hi, Do the numbers appear in the same part of the word document each tim (eg always in the same row/column of the same table). If so, copyin the data into excel should be ...

Cell Format