problem using tab

When I hit the tab button the selection jumps several columns over instead of
going to the next column.  What's strange is that this seems to happen only
on one computer in the network and not on the others.  The document is shared
so I think it is maybe the formatting for that computer's excel.  Does anyone
know what is going on?
0
officebug (2)

Hi

Tools > Options > Transition, uncheck "transision navigation keys".

HTH. Best wishes Harald
(Not knowing what's going on, just how to get rid of it :-)

"officebug" <officebug@discussions.microsoft.com> skrev i melding
> When I hit the tab button the selection jumps several columns over instead
of
> going to the next column.  What's strange is that this seems to happen
only
> on one computer in the network and not on the others.  The document is
shared
> so I think it is maybe the formatting for that computer's excel.  Does
anyone
> know what is going on?

0
innocent (844)

Only one colum of stack graph shows category label
I have a variable height stacked graph below (made up of pipe | symbols here) and some fake data here (not to scale). My problem is that only the first column has a category label at the bottom of it. I went to Category-Axis properties but don't see where I can make the rest of the column footer labels show up. I did change the Base, Major, Minor units from Days to Months (was days by default), so I was at least able to get my columns. But how to set the rest of the category labels to visible? date parml1 parml2 parml3 parm4 1/4/04 29 3 1 3 2/4/04 26 1 1 4 3/4/04 21 1 2 1 ...

can I use standard Message Like this?
there is a button with ID:IDC_BUTTON_TEST In a class CMyView:CFormView 1. In this class I can deal with the click event: //myview.cpp .... ON_BN_CLICKED(IDC_BUTTON_TEST, OnButtonTest) .... void CMyView::OnButtonTest() { // do what I want to } //myview.h .... afx_msg void OnButtonTest(); .... 2. then In another class class CMyWnd : public CWnd { ... CMyView* pView; ... } 3.My question is : how can I deal with the IDC_BUTTON_TEST click event in the class CMyWnd with the similar way as in the class CMyView. that is: ON_BN_CLICKED(IDC_BUTTON_TEST, OnButtonTest) void CMyWnd::OnB...

VS 2005 Using Crystal Reports from MFC application
I'm trying to find documentation on how to integrate Crystal Reports (the one included with Visual Studio 2005) into a C++/MFC dialog based application. Has anybody had any success with this? If so, do you know if I have to use managed C++ in order to accomplish this? I tried to add the CrystalReports ActiveX ReportViewer (10.2) into my dialog but it doesn't appear in the list of available ActiveX objects. I looked into the Registry to see if the component was actually registered and the entry is blank (HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT \CrystalReports102.ActiveXReportViewer.1 is empty). Does any...

Date problem #5
I am wanting to work out the time difference between two dates. Lets say 1/1/2000 to 10/4/2003 I want the answer to be displayed in a years months and days format. The answer to the above would be reported back as 3 years 3 months and 9 days. Is this possible to do? Any help is appreciated Andrew Hi Andrew, Chip Pearson explains how to do this here: http://www.cpearson.com/excel/datedif.htm Hope this helps. Pete On Jan 28, 12:28 am, "@Homeonthecouch" <m...@home.com> wrote: > I am wanting to work out the time difference between two dates. > Lets say 1/1/2000...

Using WM2K3 images with standalone emulator
Hi, I've download the Standalone Emulator from the MS website at; http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=C62D54A5-183A-4A1E-A7E2-CC500ED1F19A&displaylang=en The instructions state; "Note: This release contains the Standalone Device Emulator as well as the following Windows Mobile OS Emulator Images Windows Mobile 5.0 with Messaging and Security Feature Pack (MSFP) Windows Mobile 2003 SE " However, when I install I do not get any WM2K3 images - any ideas how I go about enabling them, or is this a typo in the instructions? Cheers, Pete On Tue, 24 Oc...

Merging cell problems
I have worked with a particular spreadsheet for many months. I merge cell constantly. After a co-worker modified the spreadsheet, the file wouldn't allow cells to be merged anymore, (the button stayed gray). My co-worker said she didn't change anything ::cough cough:: yeah right. Either way, something happened while it was under her control but she's lucky knows how to turn her computer on. anyway, I already tried right clicking and going under formatting cells, but even that option was gray and it couldnt be selected. I can merge cells in all the other files. I'm ...

How to use multiple profiles

fowarding problem
Dear All : I have some problem about exchange 2003 . As I have a domain testexchange.com and have email account : michael@testexchange.com , In the active directory, I have set the michael@testexchange.com to michael@gmail.com . This is awork when anybody sent email to michael@testexchange.com and will auto forward to michael@gmail.com. But in one case, another client name , John, he is using outlook 2003 to set the rule that for sender contain kay@i-bank.com will forward to michael@testexchange.com . Then result is mail from kay@i-bank.com will forward to michael@teste...

Postscript Printing Problem
Until yesterday I was able to print all my Publisher documents just fine on my Okidata 5151N printer. Now for reasons unknown to me I keep getting a ($*)#& message saying my printer doesn't support the version of Postscript required by the program. What I've attempted to far: - Uninstall and reinstall the print driver. - Checked settings in printer preferences (there are no Postscript options whatsoever). - Experimented with different printing and color settings in Publisher. - Printing a new, blank document from Publisher. - Downloaded/installed latest Office updates...

SMTP Problem
We have excahange 2000 server which forwards mails to our SMTP server in turn which can send mails on Internet. Some time our excahange server doesn't ping to SMTP server and then all mails goes to unrechable destination Queue. Then never comes back to Internet SMTP connector Queue. We have to start SMTP service 2 -3 times then only it moves back to Internet SMTP connector Queue. Please help me so the messages gets transfer to Internet SMTP connector Queue immediately. and then it can deliver to SMTP server to send it on Internet. Regards, How and where did you set the forward?...

GP10 Smartlist problem output to Excel 2010
When we see the listing in the Smartlist, we click the button with Excel logo, to export the listing to Excel, but GP prompt with error message :Unable to start Microsoft Excel http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/4100/errorw.png This is the newly purchased workstation. This is the first computer that is come with Microsoft Office 2010 version, the rest are still using Office 2007. And this new computer has never been successfully launched Excel from the Smartlist. We are wondering if the Office 2010 STARTER edition can work work with Dynamics GP 10 with FP1 SP4. Please advice ...

Problem with Amortization Table using beginning of period
I am trying to create a amortization table in which payments start at the beginning of the period. The problem is that principal doesn't zero out at the end of the term. In fact, it overpays by a small amount. Yet, when I calculate the same table on a financial calculator which shows an amortization table, it zeroes out. I'm guessing, but the problem seems to be with the future value. When I make the future value "0", it zeroes out. My calculation includes a balloon payout at the end of the term. Any thoughts? Under the Interest column per period, my formula looks like...

Exchange Monitoring tab "hangs" in Exchange System Manager
On one of 8 Exchange servers, if I choose the Monitoring tab, the mmc console hangs and does not respond. (The page that displays monitored characteristics is never displayed.) I have left the console open for 15 minutes or more and still no response. There are no coresponding events in the system or application log of this Exchange server. Recommendations on how to resolve this issue? Hi ra44203, Thanks for posting here. From the description, I understand the issue is that Exchange Monitoring tab "hangs" in Exchange System Manager.if I am off base, please don't he...

Using tempdb as a users default database
Hi, I would like to ask what people think of using Tembdb as a users default database. I ask this because, when the instance is re-started tempdb is recreated and any user accounts in there are lost, however, i beleive, that any user gets access to tempdb and master by default. The reason I make all my users have tempdb as their default database is that I used to set it to master (or some other database) and often they would simply log in with SSMS and run create scripts straight away and the the wrong database would have all the wrong objects - you should see some of the mast...

Geocoding & Route Directions Identification using MFC
Hi, I am PG student doing my final sem project. I have to retrieve the details of Latitude and Longitude for a particular location. Also I need to extract the route map of india between any two locations. Kindly inform me if any APIs are available for that. Advance Thanks, Yasodhai yasodhai@gmail.com wrote: > Hi, > I am PG student doing my final sem project. I have to retrieve the > details of Latitude and Longitude for a particular location. Also I > need to extract the route map of india between any two locations. > Kindly inform me if any APIs are available for tha...

Problem in data analysis
Owner P-A P-B P-C P-D P-E A Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes B Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes C Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes D Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes A Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes B Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes C No No No No No D No No No No No A No No No No No B No No No No No C No No No No No D No No No No No A No No No No No B No No No No No C No No No No No D No No No No No 1. For all Owner (column 1st)- what is the count of YES or NO for all the parameters from column P-A to P-E? 2. Which parameter has maximum "NO" or "Yes" in total ? I tried using Pivot but still not able to ma...

Can I connect SFO using Outlook over HTTP???? CRM 3.0
I have a small bussiness Server 2003 and I am connected to it though Outlook over the web using http from my Laptop at my home office.. Will CRM work using this method or will it only work onsite here in the office.. This would be great for my sales people with laptops too.. Laptop users will connect using VPN and run the outlook client or work offline using the laptop client. You can also configure CRM to work using the web browser over an SSL enabled connection ========================= John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.microsoft.com/businesssolutions/crm/community/micro...

Strange font problem after converting from Notes to Exchange 2003
After running a test conversion from Lotus Notes (using the MS Migrator) to Exchange 2003, most of the email messages came through fine but some did not. ANY message that was in Arial font in Notes ends up being 254pt Courier in Exchange. (freakin' huge!). I have not gone live yet so I have a chance to try again if I can figure out how to fix it. My Research thus far: My first assumption was that it could not identify the Arial font but that's dumb because ALL machines know Arial (including this one). I've looked at the machine in which the conversion took place and all ...

How to print a graph/document using Metafile ?
Hi, I have an MFC code written for printing a graph/document from my application to the printer directly. It is identifying the printer, and the document gets initialised in the printer spool, but it is not printing. When i check the data size of the spool document it shows 0 bytes!. As the same time, if i try to paste manually the data on Paint, I am getting the required output in paint. ( ie. data is available on the Clipboard but not getting printed) Can anybody help me in resolving this at the earliest. Thanks in advance. /////////////////////////////////////////////////////////...

Online Backup Problem of Exchange 2003
Dear All, We are facing problem for taking an online backup of Exchange 2003 through NTBackup. Below is the error we are getting when backuping exchange: The 'Microsoft Information Store' returned 'Error returned from an ESE function call (d). ' from a call to 'HrESEBackupRead()' additional data '-'The 'Microsoft Information Store' returned 'Error returned from an ESE function call (d). ' from a call to 'HrESEBackupRead()' additional data '-' The operation was ended. As per the below link that state that if upgrade the excha...

column 2 to transpose using column 1 as reference
Hello... please help with solution. col1 col2 col1 col2 col3 col4 1001 1001 to 1001 1001 1002 1003 1001 1002 1004 1004 1005 1006 1001 1003 1004 1004 1004 1005 1004 1006 crosstab query wizard Pieter "Mike Fong" <MikeFong@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D162E5AF-CEAE-4E83-AE20-251F6809018D@microsoft.com... > Hello... please help with solution. > > col1 col2 col1 col2 col3 col4 > 1001 1001 to 1001 1001 10...

How can I use a pivot table as source for a second table?
In XL 2003 you could select another pivot table as source data for a second pivot table. How do you do this for XL 2007? Hi, Highlight the pivot table, press CTRL + C, go to where you want the new Pivot T, press CTRL V, change parameters, when you update the other PT it will update this one "Rene" wrote: > In XL 2003 you could select another pivot table as source data for a second > pivot table. How do you do this for XL 2007? Hi, Press Alt+D+P and there you will see the option to select another pivot table -- Regards, Ashish Mathur Microsoft ...

problem with url on http post
Hi: I have the following code: Dim url As String = "http://xx01xx01:800/some.ashx" Dim myrequest As System.Net.WebRequest = Nothing Dim myresponse As System.Net.WebResponse = Nothing 'Prepare web request myrequest = System.Net.WebRequest.Create(url) 'use POST myrequest.Method = "POST" 'Set the content type Request.ContentType = "application/x-www-form-urlencoded" Dim byteArray As Byte() = System.Text.Encoding.UTF8.GetBytes(...

Problem with View Source / Outlook 2000
I searched some more, found that the problem is caused when the Temporary Internet files cache is too big. Deleted the cache and the problem is solved. Changed the settings to a more reasonable 100 MB and it shouldn't happen again Steven =================================== I'm using Outlook 2000 and Win 2000, no problems now (had to reinstall Windows last week for unrelated reasons). I also use ZoneAlarm and Outlook has permission only to access the Trusted zone, not the Internet in general. Something has happened in the past couple of days. I got an email that looked blank ...

How to use Outlook express
hi, is it possible to set up outlook exp. but not allow it to be the default mail client? i'd like to 'check' the link on a page that says: 'contact' and have that email address come up in outlook exp., then copy/paste the address to my own AT&T mail service but not use outlook express for anything else. as of now, i have outlook exp. disconnected altogether and do not wish to use it other than to open up a link. all responses on this are welcome......... thanx, jim Dear, This is an Outlook News group not Outlook Express - since you asked , here is the info for th...