Printing the last column on every page printed.

I want to be able to print the last column of my spreadsheet (Total column)
on every page that is printed from this workbook.  How can I do this?  I'm
stumped...

Thanks for your help!

Are all the last columns in the same location (column X for example)?

If yes, you could group all the sheets (click on the first, ctrl-click on
subsequent).
then select column X

File|print|Select (bottom left corner)

Do a preview first.

But this prints each worksheet (column) on a different sheet.

======
You could have a macro that built a new worksheet and just copy|pastes values|
that last column into consecutive columns (A, B, C for each worksheet).  Then
print that.  Heck you could even record a macro when you did it manually and
you'd be set.

======
You could create a new worksheet
then loop through each "total" worksheet and
select the column
Edit|copy
back to the new worksheet
Shift-Edit|paste picture link

And butt each picture next to the previous picture.

By pasting the picture as a link, these pictures will update when your
data/subtotals change.

--

Dave Peterson
0

printing copies

Ghosted print and print preview

Print Dynamic Range

TCP/IP printing

Printing booklet

Drawing Page Orientation Doesn't Match Printer Paper Orientation #2
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) Processor: Power PC The thumbnail preview shows that the drawing page orientation doesn't match the printer paper orientation. I can not get the page orientation to match. When I change it to letter, I can see the document change to landscape. When I change the page orientation to landscape, it changes the document to portrait. The two will not be the same. This is in Word 2008, it also happened in an older version of Word. Help, what do I do? ...

Check printing in GP 7.0

How do I change color of cells, columns and rows in Excel?
I cannot seem to be able to change the background colors of columns, rows and cells in Excel. I had no problem when I was using Office 97. How can I do this with Office 2003? Can you see the colors when in Print Preview or when you print the worksheet? If this is a problem with all Excel files, the Windows OS high contrast setting may be turned on. There is information in the following MSKB article: OFF: Changes to Fill Color and Fill Pattern Are Not Displayed http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-ca;320531 Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Mon, 10 Jul 2006 19:20:01 -070...

"Tiled" print setting.

CHtmlView and Printing

Problems with printing

Printing--How not to Print Bkground

Right Filling A Formula Whilst Keeping A Static Column
Hello, I have a large worksheet with in excess of 100 rows and 100 columns. In each cell of column C, I have a constant that I need to use as part of the formula applicable to columns D, E, etc. For example; =SUM(C7*D7). I would like to fill right across all subsequent columns so as the formulas are =SUM(C7*E7), =SUM(C7*F7), etc. Alas, what happens is that I am getting =SUM(D7*E7), =SUM(E7*F7), etc. Any suggestion gratefully received. Thanks in advance. Regards, Kevin -- kevtherev ------------------------------------------------------------------------ kevtherev's Profile: http://w...

Printing in Vista

converting column of text to text box for repetitive records
Hi, I have a spreadsheet which contains employee information including job skills. My problem is that each skill (cook,candlemaker, etc.)creates a new row for that employee, duplicating fields that don't change, name, ss#,etc with the only new info in the row being the skill Like this: Jane doe,123456789,555-555-5555,cook Jane doe,123456789,555-555-5555,candlemaker What I want is 1 row for each employee with the last column containing all the skills in a text box or separated by commas. Is there an easy way to do this in Excel? Or even Access? Thanks, Clark --- Outgoing mail is certifie...

How do you customize the 'Print View'?

Count duplicates where the next column contains specific text
I need to write a formula which counts the number of unique entries i columnA where the corresponding entries in columnB contain a specifi string of text (ie *text*). Can anyone help with an answer to this problem or is it impossible t do in excel -- ar061 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- ar0618's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=3109 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=50762 =SUM(--(FREQUENCY(IF(B2:B100="text",MATCH(A2:A100,A2:A100,0)),ROW(INDIRECT(" 1:"&...

Printing problem

Print a report without displaying print preview
Hi, Please can someone tell me in a really basic way how can I print a report WITHOUT it also previewing. I'm using 2007 I have several forms which have a print button ( created with the command button wizard, report operations, print report, then relevant report is chosen to print). This works great, and prints the relevant report for the the associated record, however when you click the print button it also displays the print preview and doesn't close it again. This means that until the preview is closed the same thing keeps printing when the button is clicked....

Currency to Print
Is there a way to set up the defaut "Currency To Print:" to Originating when printe the Invoice from the Sales Batch ID. There is no problem to print the Invoice from Sales transaction Entry, because the default Currency was set using Originating. Thanks, Kevin, Yes. When you select the Print icon in Sales Batch, print options window will open where you specify Originating in Print currency in Dropdown. This should work the same way as printing invoice from sales transaction entry -- Thanks Janakiram M.P. MCP-GP http://janakirammp.blogspot.com "Kevin Zhou" wro...

Insert cell text every 5 rows in a column
I need to go from this: apple orange widget 7845 santa 34blue test witch never 45hold 74more to this: apple orange widget 7845 santa TEXT 34blue test witch never 45hold TEXT 74more Anyone know how to do this? Regards Mike See your original pos -- VBA Noo ----------------------------------------------------------------------- VBA Noob's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=3383 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=56846 Sub InsertRow() Dim LastRow As Long Dim RowNdx As Long LastRow = Cells(Rows.Count, &...

Printing clips the side of the document words
Hello, I've just installed all the updates for Windows XP that were required and others also and have Office 2003 with Outlook 2003. I've tried to print an email message and the words in the narrative are clipped on the right and left margins. The "TO" "FROM" "SUBJECT" and all the other header information is aligned correctly and the problem is only with the main text portion. When I print regular WORD documents, I don't have this problem and my printer can print directly to the edge of the paper (Laser). The formatting is coming from Outlook a...

Slowing Printing with Publisher & Merged Database
I am doing a newsletter that prints out customers addresses by pulling them off an Excel spreadsheet. I have about 1200 records in the spreadsheet. As the printer runs, it prints out each newsletter with one customers address and then moves down to the next record. The problem I am having is that it takes an extremely and I mean extremely long time to print. 10 copies takes about 15 to 20 minutes. My Publisher file is about seven megabytes. I am using Publisher 2003 and Windows XP Pro SP2 printing to a Xerox 3535 creo Spire. The Spire shows the file as being 900 MB for each 100...