Printing same table on reverse side of all pages.

I have an Excel sheet which is several pages when printed. At the moment
I print this onto paper which has the reverse side pre-printed with a
table. The table is also in Excel format and never varies. Basically I
print the table then re-insert the paper into the printer the other way
up.

The printer I have is capable of double sided printing. Is it possible
to print the Excel sheet pages on the front of the paper and the table,
which is currently pre-printed, on the reverse of all the pages?

I believe it can be done by inserting the table into the Excel sheet on
odd pages then printing double sided but I would prefer to keep the
table and the sheet seperate.

If it was possible to merge the table into the Excel document as a
seperate sheet then print it on odd pages then that would be ideal but
I have no idea on how to do that.

Thanks in advance for any advice you can offer.

--
dziw
dziw's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=10422

> I believe it can be done by inserting the table into the Excel sheet o
> odd pages then printing double sided but I would prefer to keep th
> table and the sheet seperate.

This is the only way I know of to do it.  If this is something you onl
have to do once a month or so, it wouldn't be that time consuming t
just cut and paste then just exit the document without saving, that wa
what you have pasted won't be saved.

I have a similar situation though so I'm interested in anyone else
input.

PZa

--
PokerZa
PokerZan's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2348

printing copies

Pivot table Limits?
I have a pivot table that was created by another user. It is keyed off a generator field that has a three character identifier in it. I should be picking up six of these generators but I am only picking up five. When I change one of the records at the top to the missing generator, I pick that record up but if I move one of the records to the bottom, I lose that record. Is there a limitation on how many rows a pivot table can use or is it limited when it's created? -- RLR The following MSKB articles outline PivotTable limitations for different versions of Excel: XL2000: Limits of P...

wrap text in a chart data table #2
Hi, Im have created a graph, which ive had no problem, but i when i click the option to "show data table" i cannot get the titles to wrap to the box, i have searched but i cannot find an option to wrap the text as i need it for a presentation. I do not want to just simply alter the font size if possible. Is there anyway of doing this? ...

Ghosted print and print preview

Making a table
Hi, Given some results, I want to build a table in Excel. How can I do this? The first line, from A1:J1 will have a content in each cell; A2:J2, A3:J3, etc...will have similar formula contents. The process must be conducted by an IF statement ( otherwise it would fill the entire sheet). Can anyone help me out? Kind regards, Kepler -- Kepler ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Kepler's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=29328 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=492401 Sometime...

Print Dynamic Range

Automatic refresh of the pivot table data
I have a data entry sheet and a pivot table based on the data entry sheet. Is there a way to make the pivot table data refresh automatically based on some trigger (e.g., leaving the data entry sheet)? --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ I have a data entry sheet, two pivot tables based on the data entry sheet, and two charts (not pivot charts) based on the pivot tables. One chart is located in a sheet, the other is a stand-alone chart. When I turn the file over to the user, the pivot tables will be hidden. I want both charts to automatically refresh when I click their tabs. ...

TCP/IP printing

Printing booklet

Drawing Page Orientation Doesn't Match Printer Paper Orientation #2
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) Processor: Power PC The thumbnail preview shows that the drawing page orientation doesn't match the printer paper orientation. I can not get the page orientation to match. When I change it to letter, I can see the document change to landscape. When I change the page orientation to landscape, it changes the document to portrait. The two will not be the same. This is in Word 2008, it also happened in an older version of Word. Help, what do I do? ...

Check printing in GP 7.0

Multiple Pivot tables from One selection
I would like 2 or 3 pivot tables to use on pivot table selection. I.e the selection criteria of the 1st pivot table on the menu page determines what the page data of the other pivot table displays on seperate sheets where the other pivot tables are contained. So the selection of one pivot table controls the rest. -- dapo ------------------------------------------------------------------------ dapo's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=29967 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=496616 Check the "Synchronize 2 Piv...

"Tiled" print setting.

CHtmlView and Printing

Reportviewer with Two Tables
Is there a way to hand reportviewer mulitple tables that are linked? In crystal, there can be mulitple table in a dataset with relational links. You had crystal the dataset and it treats them as a unit and will display information from both tables on the same report. I'm just switching over to reportviewer and I can't seem to figure out how to get RV it take the whole dataset and not just one table. Thanks, Bernie Yes. You can place multiple list objects on the body of the report (.rdlc file). Each list object can have its own datasource. In each listobject y...

Problems with printing

Printing--How not to Print Bkground

Printing in Vista

How do you customize the 'Print View'?

Printing problem

Print a report without displaying print preview
Hi, Please can someone tell me in a really basic way how can I print a report WITHOUT it also previewing. I'm using 2007 I have several forms which have a print button ( created with the command button wizard, report operations, print report, then relevant report is chosen to print). This works great, and prints the relevant report for the the associated record, however when you click the print button it also displays the print preview and doesn't close it again. This means that until the preview is closed the same thing keeps printing when the button is clicked....

Currency to Print
Is there a way to set up the defaut "Currency To Print:" to Originating when printe the Invoice from the Sales Batch ID. There is no problem to print the Invoice from Sales transaction Entry, because the default Currency was set using Originating. Thanks, Kevin, Yes. When you select the Print icon in Sales Batch, print options window will open where you specify Originating in Print currency in Dropdown. This should work the same way as printing invoice from sales transaction entry -- Thanks Janakiram M.P. MCP-GP http://janakirammp.blogspot.com "Kevin Zhou" wro...

Printing clips the side of the document words
Hello, I've just installed all the updates for Windows XP that were required and others also and have Office 2003 with Outlook 2003. I've tried to print an email message and the words in the narrative are clipped on the right and left margins. The "TO" "FROM" "SUBJECT" and all the other header information is aligned correctly and the problem is only with the main text portion. When I print regular WORD documents, I don't have this problem and my printer can print directly to the edge of the paper (Laser). The formatting is coming from Outlook a...