Printing question #3

My boss has an Excel spreadsheet that has 20 or so worksheets.  On each
worksheet there are several hyperlinks to web pages.  He wants to print out
each worksheet and all their related hyperlinked pages.  Right now he has to
do it manually which takes a lot of time.

Is it possible to do this.  If so, how?

Thanks!
--
looking...

Power field
Hi, I am doing a mailing using Outlook 2002, Win XP HE. I have a message that says: ........ (company name)............... I manually put the company name in there (unfortunately). However it appears also in separate places later-on in the email. I would like to have it automatically update later-on in the message based on what I manually input for the 1st instance of it (as above). Is this possible and if so how??? Tx a lot. Sat Sue, Tx for your reply. I cannot actually use it with Word. I do not have a list of contacts for this particular one but have to go through an online directory and...

SerialNumberCount question
What is the SerialNumberCount column in the item table supposed to represent - the total number of available serial numbers, the total number of serial numbers regardless of status, etc...? Thank you, Kevin A serialised item can have either 1 serial number, or 2 or 3. That is what the count is. Afshin Alikhani - [afshin@retailrealm.co.uk] -- URL http://www.retailrealm.co.uk "kskinne" wrote: > What is the SerialNumberCount column in the item table supposed to represent > - the total number of available serial numbers, the total number of serial > numbers regardl...

printing copies

Scroll bar #3
I have a workbook with two sheets - the first sheet has information in 130 rows and it scrolls down just right and stops at row 130. However, the second sheet has the same information copied into it and it scrolls on the row number side in regular speed, but the scroll bar itself on the right, barely moves. Is there a way to adjust it so that it will move quickly through the rows to the bottom like page 1? -- ~ Cheri Hi maybe the used range has to be reset. See: http://www.contextures.com/xlfaqApp.html#Unused -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Cheri" <Cheri@dis...

Smartlist report #3
In the SmartList reports, there is one called Account Summary, with a field called Balance for Calculation. That field has a drop down with (2) choices: Net Change or Period Balance. I have never been able to return any data if I use the "Period Balance" choice. Anyone know what I may be doing wrong? Merle Merle, You're not doing anything wrong. Basically, that field is useless in that particular SmartList. Personally I don't find much use for that SmartList in general. I know it sounds promising, but you're not going to get what you're looking for from...

Ghosted print and print preview

Outlook will not load #3
I have one workstation with dual OS on it (XP/98) with office 2000 loaded. On 98 outlook 2000 loads fine. on XP it hangs at the splash screen, and consumes 99%. I did a restore, and de-install of Office, and re-install, but it still will not load. We use Exchange 2000. Les <les@masryvititoe.com> wrote: > I have one workstation with dual OS on it (XP/98) with > office 2000 loaded. On 98 outlook 2000 loads fine. on XP > it hangs at the splash screen, and consumes 99%. I did a > restore, and de-install of Office, and re-install, but it > still will not load. We...

Print Dynamic Range

Outlook 2000 crashing #3
Hi, I hope that someone can help me out here. I have recently installed Outlook 2000 onto XP Service Pack 1. Whenever I click send/receive (and there is an email waiting to download), Outlook closes and I receive the following error. AppName: outlook.exe AppVer: 9.0.0.2416 ModName: rtfhtml.dll ModVer: 9.0.0.2603 Offset: 00029337 I had recently set one of the office machines up to share contacts which seemed to work quite well. Any ideas? ...

TCP/IP printing

Printing booklet

Project Accounting Question
I created a new project (T&M), changed its status to open from estimated. However, I am not seeing this project in the lookup window for expense entry or purchasing. What could be happening here? Have you entered Cost Categories under the BUDGET button for that project which are of types Employee Expense or Purchases. If the project doesnt have any COst Cats of the type related to the transaction you want to post, it wont show in the list. <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:13e501c49c86$bc84b160$a301280a@phx.gbl... >I created a new project (T&...

Check printing in GP 7.0

Importing Question!
:confused: I don't know exactly to what forum I should be posting this question so I thought I'd start here with the gurus. Situation: Background: I work in the bankrupcy department of my company. Each week there i an excel document that is updated with new accounts that have gon bankrupt. (I copy this document to another location so it doesn't ge overwritten.) On my copy of the accounts I have a color coding schem to classify each account. However, each week there are more account added and I am currently having to go threw the entire list of account again, color coding ...

Help!! #3
I am new to the forum and would greatly appreciate any assistance that experienced Outlook users have. I cannot send/receive any emails on Outlook and continue to receive the following error message "(0x80042109) Outlook cannot connect to your outgoing (SMTP) email server." I contacted my service administrator and everything looks fine on there end. Guessing that I might have a corrupt file? Any advice would be greatly appreciated!. Submitted using http://www.outlookforums.com Are you connected to a different network than what your email is set up to use? For example, you have ...

"Tiled" print setting.

CHtmlView and Printing

Letter Writing Assistant #3
We're running Great Plains 8.0 on a Terminal Server. All of the Great Plains users have Microsoft Office installed on their local workstations. When we try to use the Letter Writing Assistant we get the message "Microsoft Word must be installed on this machine to use the Letter Writing Assistant." Is there anyway to get Great Plains to realize that Office in on the client? Or, what are the legal issues on installing Office to the terminal server? Other people do have access to the server but not Great Plains. -- John W. Lowther, Jr. DBA / Senior Developer Sta-home Health ...

Query search question
I download a list of information onto a table, and i'd like to make a search on that item. I put in "*" & [Search Item] & "*" into the item field with the wildcards just in case. This works fine. Now lets say I'm looking up cars, so in the search input box that pops run when I run the query I type in dodge and that brings backs dodge matches. If I want to look up red dodges do I put like "red" and "*" & [Search Item] & "*" or "red" &"*" & [Search Item] & "*" ? I've trie...

Problems with printing

Printing--How not to Print Bkground

Question about automating Word within vb6
Hi, I have a program for writing reports that is used by companies whose users are not very good with computers or using various other programs such as Word or Excel. To make sure that the users always saved the reports with the correct name and in the proper place, I have save and close options within the program. To keep them from inadvertently using the Word Save or Close options, I had a toolbar always on top which covered the Word options and would allow the users to save the report within the program properly and in the correct place. Since I use a .dot form if they trie...

Address book question #4
Any advice on the following would be appreciated: Using OfficeXP on the pc, if I want to use Outlook's address book from Word to add an address to a envelope I am able to see all contact address's On my laptop, trying to do the same above I am only able to see contact address's that have where the contact has an email or fax number What setting do I need to change on the laptop so that I am able to see all contact address's TIA Tom ...