Printing Gridlines #3

I am having trouble printing the gridlines on my spreadsheet.  I have checked
print gridlines in page set up.  Draft quality is not checked. I cannot
figure out why they won't print.  If I send it to another computer it prints
just fine with the gridlines showing!!
0
kidme (1)

You may have set
Format>Cells>Patterns to something invisible

--

Kind Regards,

Niek Otten

Microsoft MVP - Excel

"kidme" <kidme@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am having trouble printing the gridlines on my spreadsheet.  I have
>checked
> print gridlines in page set up.  Draft quality is not checked. I cannot
> figure out why they won't print.  If I send it to another computer it
> prints
> just fine with the gridlines showing!!

0
nicolaus (2022)
10/7/2004 7:20:34 PM
You could check the printer manufacturer's web site, and download the
latest copy of the print driver for your operating system.

For example, if for an HP printer, check here:

     http://welcome.hp.com/country/us/eng/support.html

kidme wrote:
> I am having trouble printing the gridlines on my spreadsheet.  I have checked
> print gridlines in page set up.  Draft quality is not checked. I cannot
> figure out why they won't print.  If I send it to another computer it prints
> just fine with the gridlines showing!!

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List