printing formulas #2

I am trying to print the formulas that I created in a worksheet.  Does anyone know how to do that?
0
anonymous (74717)

Alfonso,

Flip to formula view (Ctrl-` - left next toe the keyboard numbers), and then
just print it.

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"Alfonso" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I am trying to print the formulas that I created in a worksheet.  Does
anyone know how to do that?

0
bob.phillips1 (6510)
2/13/2004 3:38:40 PM
Bob,
Which toe? The big one?

Sorry, couldn't help myself :-)

Regards,
Mark Graesser

     ----- Bob Phillips wrote: -----

     Alfonso,

     Flip to formula view (Ctrl-` - left next toe the keyboard numbers), and then
     just print it.

     --

     HTH

     Bob Phillips

     "Alfonso" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
     > I am trying to print the formulas that I created in a worksheet.  Does
     anyone know how to do that?

0
anonymous (74717)
2/13/2004 8:36:05 PM
With my typing, I think it is with the toes<g>

Bob

"Mark Graesser" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Bob,
> Which toe? The big one?
>
> Sorry, couldn't help myself :-)
>
> Regards,
> Mark Graesser
>
>      ----- Bob Phillips wrote: -----
>
>      Alfonso,
>
>      Flip to formula view (Ctrl-` - left next toe the keyboard numbers),
and then
>      just print it.
>
>      --
>
>      HTH
>
>      Bob Phillips
>          ... looking out across Poole Harbour to the Purbecks
>      (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct)
>
>      "Alfonso" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>      > I am trying to print the formulas that I created in a worksheet.
Does
>      anyone know how to do that?

0
bob.phillips1 (6510)

2 calendars
Can I have 2 separate calendars in outlook 2002? If so, how? If not, how come? It's as simple as File | New | Folder. -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx "dbaca21" <dbaca21@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:67b001c47579$586f2c70$a301280a@phx.gbl... > Can I have 2 separate calendars in outlook 2002? If so, > how? If not, how come? Thank You! >-----Original Message----- >It's as simple as Fi...

Fix #2
Hi! The word, *FIX* is always present in my Excel Status Bar (lower, right-hand corner of the screen). What message, is this conveying? Do I need to take corrective action? If so, what corrective action? Regards, Mick. -- mick2 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ mick2's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=24143 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=378337 It means that your workbook is set to always set the decimal point at a certain place when you enter a number (typically 2)....

Need 5-7 day evaluation mode for RMS 2.0 POS stations
For emergency recovery periods and upgrade testing, RMS 2.0 POS station needs to be able to run in "evaluation" mode for 5-7 days. This gets you over the hump in case of a machine failure and gives you time to call MS to get new computer activated when a failure occurs - or - if you are able to repair the old system within a few days, you can swap back and continue running as before. -- John M. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" bu...

Earn wealth&gain good health plus great payplan.. #2
HELLO...WE HAVE BACK TO NATURE PRODUCT FOR YOU... >.Virgin Coconut Lotion http://www.bio-asli.com/?id=din981 >.Virgin Coconut Soap >.Virgin Coconut Coffee (MEN&WOMEN) >.Virgin Coconut Hair Tonic(MEN&WOMEN) http://www.bio-asli.com/?id=din981 >. Virgin Coconut Oil >.Virgin Coconut Oil+ Honey >.Virgin Coconut Oil + Habbatus Sauda >.Virgin Coconut Capsule+Habbatus http://www.bio-asli.com/?id=din981 Sauda >.Power 31 (Hot Product ) (MEN ONLY) >.Mas Madu Herbal Juice http://www.bio-asli.com/?id=din981 >.Stevia+ Misai Kucing+ ...

Public Calendar #2
Is it a way to create a public calendar under the public folders? in EXCH2K3 running on WIN2K3? If so, is there a particular document with steps on how to do it? Thanks Cacho: When you create the new PF (or any new folder in Outlook), select "Calendar Items" in the "Folder contains" dropdown box. That is for Outlook 2003. If I recall correctly, Outlook 2000 (and maybe 2002) and earlier refer to the type as "Appointment Items." Regards, Martin "cacho" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6ed401c475e7$38076380$a301280a@ph...

2 buttons change to 1 button for one go
Hello, I have 2 buttons to append data, 1st to put the file into a folder, the 2nd is to make an append from that folder. How can I make it to be just one button. This is my VBA: The 1st one: On Error GoTo Err_SendtoOutbox_Click Call Shell("xcopy C:\Churchdata\BkEnd\Hahomion_be.mdb C:\Churchdata\ChurchdataConso\BkEnd\Hahomion_be.mdb/y") Exit_SendtoOutbox_Click: Exit Sub Err_SendtoOutbox_Click: MsgBox Err.Description Resume Exit_SendtoOutbox_Click End Sub The 2nde one: Private Sub HFSUPDate_Click() On Error GoTo Err_HFSUPDate_Click ...

printing copies

Ghosted print and print preview

sumproduct .. validating 2 criterias (multiple tabs)
hi guys, i am trying to add additional functionality to my Project Budget Expendature worksheet of which some of you may have seen. anyways, the idea is to have sumproduct calculate all items that have the same GL code & date of which it was purchased (date of purchase) currently i have the following TAB: Spend Calendar ROW C8:N8 = Month #'s (Jan, feb ect) COL B13:B36 = GL Codes (130000,190000 ect) TAB: 001-013 (13 tabs) CELL C6 = Date of Purchase COL C24:C37 = GL Codes of each item within the purchase COL J24:J37 = Total cost of the item which the GL Code is related to can someon...

TCP/IP printing

Formula's
I am setting up a report from a query that has multiple products (36), shipping locations (1,500)/ types (2), retail price for each product at each location, and amount sold from each location per product/location. What I need this report to do is to have one line per product that has four total fields. Two type fields that will count the number locations per the type. In the third field, calculate the average retail price. The last field would then sum the total items sold (all locations). My problem is creating the correct formula’s, I have little experience with access formulas. Wh...

Print Dynamic Range

Printing booklet

Check printing in GP 7.0

Dynamic Chart Titles #2
Hello, I am having a problem with a dynamic chart title and saving, closing and then re-opening the workbook and the chart title still being dynamic. On Sheet2 of my workbook I have some drop-down menus in cells B2:E2. On Sheet7 of my workbook in cells BA1:BA3 I have Concatenation formulas that I want to use as my Chart titles. For example: =CONCATENATE("This is my " Sheet2!$B$2, " ", "chart.") I named the ranges on Sheet7, BA1 is named "FAC", BA2 is named "POD" and BA3 is named "NAF". I then added a text box to my first char...

MS Money and 2 PC's...
What is the most effective way to keep MS Money synched between a PC and a laptop? Any suggestions? (and yes, of course, only running one at a time) But I keep my records up to date from work (laptop) and then work from my desktop PC when at home. Any suggestions? "Raichean" <Raichean@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:16EF1DE6-1D33-40B7-A168-8B740052030A@microsoft.com... > What is the most effective way to keep MS Money synched between a PC and a > laptop? Any suggestions? (and yes, of course, only running one at a > time) > But I keep my ...

"Tiled" print setting.

CHtmlView and Printing

Problems with printing

Re: Changing domain password via RPC over HTTP #2
Hi Mark, Do you mean that enabling changing password in OWA (on the RPC proxy server) is equivalent to enabling changing password via RPC/HTTP? Thanks! "Mark Arnold [MVP]" <mark@mvps.org> wrote in message news:s2lsm013co202g0tjifohnfa6ibvuick6t@4ax.com... > On Thu, 14 Oct 2004 16:25:09 +0800, "Shel" <shel@msnews.forum.com> > wrote: > > >Hi, > > > >Having a FE RPC/HTTP proxy server, and users connected via HTTP. > >The Exchange servers are in a Resource domain, and user accounts are in > >Accounts domain. > >These a...

Printing--How not to Print Bkground

Right Filling A Formula Whilst Keeping A Static Column
Hello, I have a large worksheet with in excess of 100 rows and 100 columns. In each cell of column C, I have a constant that I need to use as part of the formula applicable to columns D, E, etc. For example; =SUM(C7*D7). I would like to fill right across all subsequent columns so as the formulas are =SUM(C7*E7), =SUM(C7*F7), etc. Alas, what happens is that I am getting =SUM(D7*E7), =SUM(E7*F7), etc. Any suggestion gratefully received. Thanks in advance. Regards, Kevin -- kevtherev ------------------------------------------------------------------------ kevtherev's Profile: http://w...

Printing in Vista