0
anonymous (74722)

You have at least a couple of choices:

#1.  Insert a new sheet and copy the data from the 4 worksheets into this one
and print from there (yech!).

#2.  Insert a new sheet and copy a picture of your data into this worksheet and
print from there (yea!).

Insert the new sheet
Do this for each worksheet
Select your range
edit|copy
back to the new sheet
shift-edit|paste picture link
(by pasting a picture link, the picture will change when the range
changes--either values or formats!)

Do this for each sheet and print from that new sheet.

--

Dave Peterson
ec35720@netscape.com

Exporting Custom Security Roles CRM 4.0
Is there any way of exporting custom security roles in CRM 4.0? It appears only the OOB Security Roles are 'exportable'. It only makes sense that customized ones could be exported. I don't have any problems exporting custom security roles. Aren't they listed in the export customizations list? -- Michael H�hne, Microsoft Dynamics CRM MVP CRM Blog: http://www.stunnware.com/?area=blog ---------------------------------------------------------- "Kraig" <kraigr3@gmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:9737235c-b921-4d9b-902b-6f5056525fd7@c65g2000hsa.googlegroup...

how to uninstall ms publisher after a one week trial?
I have used the control panel software remove facility to get rid of a trial version of ms publisher but it remains in the computer and nothing seems to be able to delete it. Can anyone help please? See: How to uninstall the 2007 Office system if you cannot uninstall it by using the Add or Remove Programs feature http://support.microsoft.com/kb/928218/en-us -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "removing an ms publisher trial version" <removing an ms publisher trial version@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:01C8FA93-917E-4A98-945C-7C3813FFA9F4@microsoft....

Confine results of web query to one cell
How do you confine the results of a web query to one cell in Excel 2004? Under Excel 2004 a web query always seems to use up two cells in a given column no matter what data range properties I set. I never had a problem with this in Excel 2000. ...

investment summary #4
I have closed certain investment accounts, yet on my home page the Investment Summary is still tracking them. How do I get the closed accounts to stop showing up on the investment summary portion of my home page? The investment page weems broken t me as well. The total shown is not the total of the accounts shown. "Matt" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:090e01c4aa84$6929ab40$3a01280a@phx.gbl... > I have closed certain investment accounts, yet on my home > page the Investment Summary is still tracking them. How > do I get the closed ac...

printing copies

Multiple invoices to multiple customers from one order?
I think that this is not possible, but I need to ask since it will be happening on a regular basis: We have a new contract with a customer who has independent contractors. The contractors will come in and purchase a specific large item from us - mother company will pay a specific monetary amount and the contractor is responsible for the rest. So basically, we need to create one order, but have two invoices to two different customers that are linked to the original order. Is there ANY way to do this. Thanks Yes, You can use National Accounts for this. You can setup your main contra...

2 buttons change to 1 button for one go
Hello, I have 2 buttons to append data, 1st to put the file into a folder, the 2nd is to make an append from that folder. How can I make it to be just one button. This is my VBA: The 1st one: On Error GoTo Err_SendtoOutbox_Click Call Shell("xcopy C:\Churchdata\BkEnd\Hahomion_be.mdb C:\Churchdata\ChurchdataConso\BkEnd\Hahomion_be.mdb/y") Exit_SendtoOutbox_Click: Exit Sub Err_SendtoOutbox_Click: MsgBox Err.Description Resume Exit_SendtoOutbox_Click End Sub The 2nde one: Private Sub HFSUPDate_Click() On Error GoTo Err_HFSUPDate_Click ...

Ghosted print and print preview

Print Dynamic Range

TCP/IP printing

Printing booklet

Check printing in GP 7.0

Multiple Pivot tables from One selection
I would like 2 or 3 pivot tables to use on pivot table selection. I.e the selection criteria of the 1st pivot table on the menu page determines what the page data of the other pivot table displays on seperate sheets where the other pivot tables are contained. So the selection of one pivot table controls the rest. -- dapo ------------------------------------------------------------------------ dapo's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=29967 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=496616 Check the "Synchronize 2 Piv...

Outlook appointments in extendend DST time frame are now off one h
I read through the prolific Microsoft documentation on the DST change. My interpretation on how to deal with my XP SP2 clients with Outlook 2003 on Exchange 2000 (on Win2K) was this. 1. Patch the XP SP2 clients 2. TZEdit the Windows 2000 server where Exchange 2000 is installed 3. Since most users do not have adequate privileges to run the Outlook tool TZMove, don’t bother giving it to them. 4. Use only the Exchange tool (MsExTmz.exe) (Also requires TZMove) to correct all the time zone issues in mailbox/calendars for all whopping 60 users. While the process was clear as mud, I though...

"Tiled" print setting.

CHtmlView and Printing

How do I create a 4-d chart?
I am trying to create a chart with 4 dimensions. In effect, I need a 3-D column chart where the vertical bars are "stacked" colmns. How can I do this? Evanr Have you heard about Tufte's "small multiples" or Cleveland's "trellis" displays? These approaches create a series of small plots instead of trying to put everything into a single overly complex chart. I would stay away form 3D charts in Excel. Trellis is a trademarked by Insightful software. I use the term "panel charts" to reflect trellis and small multiple charts in Excel. I have...

Problems with printing

Printing--How not to Print Bkground

Address book question #4
Any advice on the following would be appreciated: Using OfficeXP on the pc, if I want to use Outlook's address book from Word to add an address to a envelope I am able to see all contact address's On my laptop, trying to do the same above I am only able to see contact address's that have where the contact has an email or fax number What setting do I need to change on the laptop so that I am able to see all contact address's TIA Tom ...

Printing in Vista

Upgrade to CRM 4 means i can no longer edit or create anything (as system administrator)
I Hi all. I upgraded to Crm 4 and did not receive any error messages. I tried to create a new contact and I received the generic error message of "an error has occurre". i enabled deverrors in the web.copnfig file, but i still do not get any useful errors. any ideas? Thanks very much Saira I am able to create and delete a new entity. "Saira" <Saira@nomail.5DFinance.com> wrote in message news:euOCLi1EJHA.1456@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... >I Hi all. > I upgraded to Crm 4 and did not receive any error messages. > I tried to create a new contact and I recei...

How do you customize the 'Print View'?