Print Preview, Office Mac X, Zoom not working

The Zoom function in print preview is greyed out. I need to enlarge the
document, as it is unreadable otherwise.

The following MSKB article refers to Excel 98, but perhaps the same
solution will work in your version:

XL98: Zoom Button Is Unavailable in Print Preview
   http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?id=186869

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List

0
dsd1 (5911)

how to make a figure with log X-axis (MS Excel)
I do concentration-response experiments, but I am not able to use the MS Excel to make the X axis in log scale. Please help. Thanks. > I do concentration-response experiments, but I am not able to use the MS > Excel to make the X axis in log scale. Please help. Thanks. < Use an XY (Scatter) chart type, not a Line chart type. Then Format the x-axis Scale to be Log. - Mike www.mikemiddleton.com ...

Out of office not working #6
Hi sbs 2003 standard with exchange 2003. One of the users does not have his out of office working. Have removed all rules and reinstalled Outlook but still no luck. What can I do to try to fix it form here? Many Thanks Regards Have you tried deleting and recreating the Outlook profile? Can the OOF be set using OWA? "John" <info@nospam.infovis.co.uk> wrote in message news:%23v1xSeT2JHA.1096@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > Hi > > sbs 2003 standard with exchange 2003. One of the users does not have his out > of office working. Have removed all rules and reinstalled...

printing copies

Converting Microsoft Works 9.0 to Office Small Business 2007
I am trying to convert my Microsoft Works 9.0 to Office Small Business 2007. I putchased the upgrade when I bought my computer which had Works 9.0 already instealled. I installed the "fix" KB943290 but then was prompted to insert the discs which weren't included with the computer so I purchased a new version of Works 9.0 and unistalled what was on the computer and reinstalled using the disk. Now where do I go to enter the Key Code from the upgrade to install Office Small Business? I haven't seen a step by step in any previous threads so any help would be...

Registration of Microsoft Office for Mac 2008
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel hi there - my Brother purchased Microsoft Office 2008 for mac and gave me one of the licence codes, however - the code that I used to register my copy is apparently being used by someone else and so Microsoft Office has stopped working. I've now bought my own Microsoft Office, however - when I attempt to install it, it doesn't ever ask for a new 'product ID' and just proceeds with the install as normal, then later on Office stops working and tells me that I have an invalid product ID. How can I get it s...

Ghosted print and print preview

Print Dynamic Range

TCP/IP printing

Printing booklet

Check printing in GP 7.0

outlook does not work
HAllo. I have the outlook software in my com since 2 years ago and now I am just starting to use this software. 1st I wanted the try the calendar but when I want to type in an appointment, the office asistant print out a message saying: Could not save item. The messaging interface has return an unknown error. If problem persist, restart outlook. I have restarted and also reinstalled. The problem is still there. Not only happened for calendar, even for email, task,notes. does anyone know why? Corrupt mail profile? corrupt pst? "Javier" <Javier@discussions.microsoft.com>...

How Does the HR Accrual Process Work in R9?
Is there any documentation on how the Accrue Attendance process works in R9? ...

"Tiled" print setting.

CHtmlView and Printing

Excel and Open Office #2
I have made a Excel file with many worksheets. Of which i have protected and hidden some of the worksheets. I works fine in the windows. But in Open Office (Linux) all the hidden files also gets opened. which is a security breach. any workarounds? not to display the hidden worksheet in Open office. Kindly help This was a duplicate thread, the original was posted twelve minutes before this thread was started. Please refer to your original posting/thread. http://groups.google.com/groups?threadm=6D8216FA-78F8-4212-8B74-1465897492F5%40microsoft.com Don't know if the link will ...

Old product code wont work on reload
I am trying to put my copy of OfficeXP 2002 on my new computer with Windows 7. It is telling me that my product code is incorrect. What do I do? Jaren Horsley From where are you getting the product code? "Jaren Horsley" <Jaren Horsley@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E03D19DE-2467-4DC0-A12E-21A72CE93C37@microsoft.com... :I am trying to put my copy of OfficeXP 2002 on my new computer with Windows : 7. It is telling me that my product code is incorrect. What do I do? : : Jaren Horsley At what point do you get this message? Did you tri...

Problems with printing

format cells option not working
when i highlight some cells and try to format them nothing happends, workbook and sheets are not protected, cells in question dot not have any data in them at all, totaly blank! if they are locked how can i findout? and how to unlock them? Thanks, Steve Maybe this? OFF: Changes to Fill Color and Fill Pattern Are Not Displayed http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;320531 -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl "Steven" <me@where.why> wrote in message news:K3Yfc.2505$UG1.744@newsfe5-gui.server.ntli.net... > when i highlight some cells and...

Excel XP Format Cells, currency not working first time
I'm noticing that when I format cells for currency the first time, the preview window not only shows only numeric format, it formats the cells numeric instead of currency. The second time it works. And it's not because I'm clicking on the wrong line. ...

Printing--How not to Print Bkground

How do you customize the 'Print View'?

keycode only works in OPK version..
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0016_01CA6914.3C59C920 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi there, I installed the 90 day trial version of Office 2007 Small Business and = when I went to put in the keycode I purchased, it would not accept it. Then I installed the OPK version and the keycode worked there. Why would the 90 day trial version offer to activate a keycode, then not = accept it? And why must it be the OPK version that limits trial usage to = 24 times? Thanks, ...

Office 2004
Purchased Office v.X 2003 upgrade from 2001 in January 2004 with provision that Office 2004 can be obtained for free when available. In trying to install Office 2003 according to instructions in "Setting Up Microsoft Office v.X, Step 2, the Setup Assistant menu "personalize" appears. Here is where you are to enter personal information and CD key. However, this menu did not appear, so information could not be entered. I do not know if installation actually took place. When going into an application, Word and About, the Office 2001 Product ID appears, not the Office 2003...