Print order problem- VBA

Hi
The workbook does not print my worksheets in order.  I have identified that the order that I see when I click on sheet tab, veiw code then view the listing of my workbook order.  This order is off... like my printing.  How do I rearrange the oder I see here?  I can not drop and drag, am unable to locate a tab order feature, etc

Any help is appreciated.
0
anonymous (74722)

Hi
see your other post in Excel.programming

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

"Brett" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> Hi-
> The workbook does not print my worksheets in order.  I have
identified that the order that I see when I click on sheet tab, veiw
code then view the listing of my workbook order.  This order is off...
like my printing.  How do I rearrange the oder I see here?  I can not
drop and drag, am unable to locate a tab order feature, etc.

> Any help is appreciated.

0
frank.kabel (11126)

Multiple invoices to multiple customers from one order?
I think that this is not possible, but I need to ask since it will be happening on a regular basis: We have a new contract with a customer who has independent contractors. The contractors will come in and purchase a specific large item from us - mother company will pay a specific monetary amount and the contractor is responsible for the rest. So basically, we need to create one order, but have two invoices to two different customers that are linked to the original order. Is there ANY way to do this. Thanks Yes, You can use National Accounts for this. You can setup your main contra...

printing copies

Outlook sending problem
How can I resolve this problem: Could not deliver the message in the time limit specified. Please retry or contact your administrator. <xxxsrv1.xxx.int #4.4.7> ...

Using VBA to select Items in multiselect Listbox
How can you programatically select items in a multiselect list box based on their lables? Certain groups of items in my multiselect listbox will be frequently selected together. I want to have check boxes elsewhere on the form that a user can click that will cause a group of items to be selected in the list box. The list box itself is used to make an sql statement. Thanks. Marcie "bymarce" <bymarce@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FF7548C3-FBE9-498B-9455-6EE50A8F2E17@microsoft.com... > How can you programatically select items in a mult...

Ghosted print and print preview

Print Dynamic Range

Report from Access 2003 to 2007 problem

TCP/IP printing

Printing booklet

excell problems
how can i put TWO LINES OF NUMBERS IN ONE CELL <Alt> <Enter> -- HTH, RD ===================================================== Please keep all correspondence within the Group, so all may benefit! ===================================================== "THE JOKER" <THEJOKER@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:722BE439-FDD8-4EC9-A1ED-9CEE81E85151@microsoft.com... how can i put TWO LINES OF NUMBERS IN ONE CELL Hi, If you want to put two lines of data into one cell, use the concatenat function. This joins up to 30 cells of information. The easy wa...

Check printing in GP 7.0

Conditioal formatting problem
I have a column with conditional formatting applied. Say I'm formatting cell E4. The column shows the number within a processing cycle which need warning traffic lights when certain days are reached so far I have set up: Condition 1 shows orange if the cell value is between 9 and 11. Condition 2 shows red if the cell value is greater than or equal to 12. My problem is that I need a 3rd condition to grey out cell E4 if a date is entered into cell G4. I've tried all sorts but the formatting will not work. Firstly can someone suggest a formula for condition 3. Secondly do I actua...

Problem on Windows XP Pro x64Bit and System Registry Hive file.
I am italian, but I haven't received no response in italian newsgroup... I have the following computer: OS: Win XPpro Corporate x64Bit CPU: Core2Quad Q9650 RAM: Kingston ValueRAM DDR2 4GB CL6 HDD: CaviarBlue 500GB WD x3 VGA: Sparkle GeForce 9400GT 512MB I installed various graphics programs such 3DSMAX9 x32 and x64Bit Maya 2010 Entire suite Adobe CS4 Master Collection Nero Reloaded 9 Office etc. ... A few days I have bought online in more than 2 memory modules (for achieve the 8GB total) identical to the DDR2 memory that I had and namely: 2GB Module 1...

"Tiled" print setting.

CHtmlView and Printing

Problems with printing

Printing--How not to Print Bkground

i have problem with password to email server
i just got on the sight. How do i go about finding out the password to outlook express to the email server. I have to set up a internal email system. and everytime i get to log on outlook express it pops up with a window to enter a user and password. but i dont know it. How do i get my password back. can i get in touch with isp and get it. ...

Printing in Vista

How do you customize the 'Print View'?

! DR test problems
Okay, I am knee deep in a Disaster Recovery test and the AD guy has just informed me that there is no Global Catalog and it looks like he cannot rebuild. I am supposed to recover an Exchange 2003 database that contains about 200 users for this test and I cannot do because it looks like AD will be useless to me (currently no one can log into the domain). My question is this: can I restore the Exchange 2003 database and use some utility to recreate users and their attributes in a new domain? Any help would be greatly appreciated. I know it is a test but it is important for performance...

Outlook 2003 Hotmail account problems
I have set up about 3 hotmail accounts with along with 2 POP accounts. I seem to have reoccuring problems with the accounts. Sometimes i can't d/l the messages and i get errors when send/receiveing, sometimes it doesn't show the "+" symbol next to the name on the account, sometimes it doesn't show all the messages. When i go through the internet to hotmail.com everything is fine, it's just mainly when i send/recieve i get the error messages. Any help is appreciated, thanks! nutshell222@hotmail.com ...

Question about Name Order
Hi, I'm trying to help a friend out, but I couldn't track down anything on this: When clicking on Tools > Address Book, the names are listed first name first (John Smith). When typing in the search box, it searches on the first name. Is there any way to get this to work last name first instead? I've tried going into Tools > E-Mail Accounts, clicking "View or change existing directories or address books", and changing the properties of the address book. I have also gone to Tools > Options > Preferences and clicking "Contact Options". Neither o...