Print, Merged Cells, and VBA

Hello

I'm looking for a code that will help me with a print job
for a worksheet.  There are a lot of merged cells and a
lot of "IF"s to be used in the VBA for range selection.

Thanks in advance,
Sarr
0
anonymous (74725)

Power field
Hi, I am doing a mailing using Outlook 2002, Win XP HE. I have a message that says: ........ (company name)............... I manually put the company name in there (unfortunately). However it appears also in separate places later-on in the email. I would like to have it automatically update later-on in the message based on what I manually input for the 1st instance of it (as above). Is this possible and if so how??? Tx a lot. Sat Sue, Tx for your reply. I cannot actually use it with Word. I do not have a list of contacts for this particular one but have to go through an online directory and...

Excel macro to insert rows if a cell does not equal the value above that cell
I have a spreadsheet listing columns of information for many different people. If more than one row exists for the same person, I'd like to insert 2 rows after the row so that the group is separated from the next group. For example, here's how the data appears now: LastName Account# Balance Martin 1 500.00 Martin 2 750.00 Smith 5 100.00 Thomas 9 900.00 Here's what I'd like it to look like after running the macro: LastName Account# Balance Martin 1 500.00 Martin 2 75...

printing copies

Using VBA to select Items in multiselect Listbox
How can you programatically select items in a multiselect list box based on their lables? Certain groups of items in my multiselect listbox will be frequently selected together. I want to have check boxes elsewhere on the form that a user can click that will cause a group of items to be selected in the list box. The list box itself is used to make an sql statement. Thanks. Marcie "bymarce" <bymarce@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FF7548C3-FBE9-498B-9455-6EE50A8F2E17@microsoft.com... > How can you programatically select items in a mult...

Ghosted print and print preview

Macro for blocker from using cell range
Is there a way to write code that can unlock a worksheet (w/password) allowing the user access to functionality while relocking (w/password) the worksheet should the user mouse click or move into a range of cells that would normally be locked? Assistance and a learning opportunity is always appreciated... Regards, Lenny With "qwerty" as defined name for range =Sheet1!$A$1:$F$12,Day!$A$26:$F$34 Private Sub Worksheet_SelectionChange(ByVal Target As Range) Dim myrange As Range Set myrange = Me.Range("qwerty") On Error GoTo ws_exit: Applica...

Mail Merge Outlook 2000
I am trying to create mailing labels. I select "Tools" "Mail Merge" "All Contacts" "Current View" "New Document" "Permanant File" (with appropriate file name) "Mailing Labels" "OK" When the Word page opens I select "Create Mailing Labels" and select the proper type. I then insert the fields that I want (first and last name, home address, city, state, and zip). I click OK. I then "Get Data" using the appropirate Outlook folder. I then "Merge" all records to "New Document&...

Print Dynamic Range

TCP/IP printing

Printing booklet

Cells (some) being Greyed In: How To Remove Grey ?
Hello, Using Excel 97. Some of the cells, but not all, are greyed in (cell background, I guess you'd term it). Don't know how it happened, but don't want it this way. How can I get all the cells to have the normal white background (with black text) ? Thanks, Bob Right mouse click cells that are affected and go to format cells and patterns tab and click "no colour" has other options there for font colour etc. Robert11 wrote: > Hello, > > Using Excel 97. > > Some of the cells, but not all, are greyed in (cell background, I guess > you'd ...

Check printing in GP 7.0

How do I change color of cells, columns and rows in Excel?
I cannot seem to be able to change the background colors of columns, rows and cells in Excel. I had no problem when I was using Office 97. How can I do this with Office 2003? Can you see the colors when in Print Preview or when you print the worksheet? If this is a problem with all Excel files, the Windows OS high contrast setting may be turned on. There is information in the following MSKB article: OFF: Changes to Fill Color and Fill Pattern Are Not Displayed http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-ca;320531 Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Mon, 10 Jul 2006 19:20:01 -070...

"Tiled" print setting.

Populating a field conditional of the input of two cells
Hello All, I'm trying to write a simple formula that puts a specific answe conditional of the answers supplied in two other cells. I have followe the formula structure as I understand it, however microsoft Excel X doesn't like the (and statements. Could anyone enlighten me on th correct way of doing this? Many thanks. (The formula is below) > =IF(AND(F4=1,F6="XLPE"),"1",IF(AND(F4<>1,F6="XLPE"),"2",IF(AND(F4=1,F6="PE"),"3",IF(AND(F4<>1,F6="PE"),"4",IF(AND(F4=1,F6="PVC"),"5&quo...

CHtmlView and Printing

Problems with printing

format cells option not working
when i highlight some cells and try to format them nothing happends, workbook and sheets are not protected, cells in question dot not have any data in them at all, totaly blank! if they are locked how can i findout? and how to unlock them? Thanks, Steve Maybe this? OFF: Changes to Fill Color and Fill Pattern Are Not Displayed http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;320531 -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl "Steven" <me@where.why> wrote in message news:K3Yfc.2505$UG1.744@newsfe5-gui.server.ntli.net... > when i highlight some cells and...

Operating fill handle and moving entire cells with keyboard
Is there any way of operating the fill handle or moving entire cells/range of cells with the keyboard rather than using the mouse (drag and drop). Thanks, Tom. Tom Copy or Cut Select range Select top left corner of range. Hold Shift & press End, Arrow down or right. Copy:= Ctrl + C Cut:= Ctl + X Paste Ctl + V To Fill Down or Right Ctrl + D or ctrl + r Use Excel Help and search for keyboard shortcuts for a complete List. Regards Peter >-----Original Message----- >Is there any way of operating the fill handle or moving >entire cells/range of cells with the keyboard rathe...

Sum of 0 when all cells empty
I have a spreadsheet that has a row where we add statistical data by date. If the date hasn't yet arrived and there's no information in any of the cells, my spreadsheet shows "0" as a total and I need it to remain blank. How can I accomplish this? Hi, suppose that the date is in cell A1 and you sum column B you can use =if(A1="","",sum(B1:B10)) "feathercabin" wrote: > I have a spreadsheet that has a row where we add statistical data by date. > If the date hasn't yet arrived and there's no information in an...

Excel XP Format Cells, currency not working first time
I'm noticing that when I format cells for currency the first time, the preview window not only shows only numeric format, it formats the cells numeric instead of currency. The second time it works. And it's not because I'm clicking on the wrong line. ...

Printing--How not to Print Bkground

Printing in Vista