print footer on only one page in excel

Can I print a footer on only select pages in MS Excel?

Dan,
Each sheet or tab in your book can have a different page setup.

If your pages are on one sheet you need to use a macro to
print a page with the footer then reset the page setup and print the rest.

--
Greetings from New Zealand
Bill K

"Dan Connors" <DanConnors@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Can I print a footer on only select pages in MS Excel?

how to uninstall ms publisher after a one week trial?
I have used the control panel software remove facility to get rid of a trial version of ms publisher but it remains in the computer and nothing seems to be able to delete it. Can anyone help please? See: How to uninstall the 2007 Office system if you cannot uninstall it by using the Add or Remove Programs feature http://support.microsoft.com/kb/928218/en-us -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "removing an ms publisher trial version" <removing an ms publisher trial version@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:01C8FA93-917E-4A98-945C-7C3813FFA9F4@microsoft....

Confine results of web query to one cell
How do you confine the results of a web query to one cell in Excel 2004? Under Excel 2004 a web query always seems to use up two cells in a given column no matter what data range properties I set. I never had a problem with this in Excel 2000. ...

Clipboard Retains Cut Items In Excel
Hello! I'm having a problem with the clipboard that I didn't have before. Its only in Excel. For some reason, when I highlight a cell or group of cells with the intention of either cutting or copying it, by right clicking on the selection, the little list of options that pops out does not include 'cut' nor 'copy. The 'cut' and 'copy' options aren't on the option list at all, not even in 'ghosted' form. But 'paste' and 'paste special' are ghosted. When this happens, I see that the clipboard still has retained the last cell tha...

Write Name of Report Query in Report Footer
Is it possible to programmatically write the name of the query the report is based on in a text box in the report footer. "Steve Stad" <SteveStad@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A1B0F793-C14A-4101-AB45-807BE72A4A11@microsoft.com... > Is it possible to programmatically write the name of the query the report > is based on in a text box in the report footer. Place a text box on your report, and set its Control Source property to: =[Report].[RecordSource] -- Allen Browne - Microsoft MVP. Perth, Western Australia Tips for Access users...

Excel macro to insert rows if a cell does not equal the value above that cell
I have a spreadsheet listing columns of information for many different people. If more than one row exists for the same person, I'd like to insert 2 rows after the row so that the group is separated from the next group. For example, here's how the data appears now: LastName Account# Balance Martin 1 500.00 Martin 2 750.00 Smith 5 100.00 Thomas 9 900.00 Here's what I'd like it to look like after running the macro: LastName Account# Balance Martin 1 500.00 Martin 2 75...

Multiple invoices to multiple customers from one order?
I think that this is not possible, but I need to ask since it will be happening on a regular basis: We have a new contract with a customer who has independent contractors. The contractors will come in and purchase a specific large item from us - mother company will pay a specific monetary amount and the contractor is responsible for the rest. So basically, we need to create one order, but have two invoices to two different customers that are linked to the original order. Is there ANY way to do this. Thanks Yes, You can use National Accounts for this. You can setup your main contra...

printing copies

2 buttons change to 1 button for one go
Hello, I have 2 buttons to append data, 1st to put the file into a folder, the 2nd is to make an append from that folder. How can I make it to be just one button. This is my VBA: The 1st one: On Error GoTo Err_SendtoOutbox_Click Call Shell("xcopy C:\Churchdata\BkEnd\Hahomion_be.mdb C:\Churchdata\ChurchdataConso\BkEnd\Hahomion_be.mdb/y") Exit_SendtoOutbox_Click: Exit Sub Err_SendtoOutbox_Click: MsgBox Err.Description Resume Exit_SendtoOutbox_Click End Sub The 2nde one: Private Sub HFSUPDate_Click() On Error GoTo Err_HFSUPDate_Click ...

Ghosted print and print preview

Can I import contacts in Excel into Sharepoint contacts?
Can I import contacts in Excel into Sharepoint contacts? Importing contacts in Excel spreadsheet into SharePoint contacts is something that SharePoint does not support. Probably you can define your contacts as a 'Custom List' in SharePoint. If you are specific about importing from a Excel spreadsheet, you can take a look at SharePoint List Management Solution (SPListM) which allows you to import list items(contacts) with associated metadata and file attachments to your SharePoint Lists such as Contacts, Calendars, Surveys, Discussion Boards etc. SharePoint by default does...

Excel to OLE DB
I import an Excel Spreadsheet into AutoCAD. It is my understanding that in order to do so, I have to have the file in OLE DB format. How do I export an excel file into that format? Thank you. "Adam" <Adam@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote ... > I import an Excel Spreadsheet into AutoCAD. It is my understanding that in > order to do so, I have to have the file in OLE DB format. How do I export an > excel file into that format? I suspect this means the native Excel data must be organized as a database i.e. rows of columns with column headers, values with con...

Macro commands to assign colors to each line in an Excel chart.
Is there a macro command that will assign a user specifide color to each individual line of a scatter graph? Hi, First, scatter charts do not usually display as lines, so when you say line what do you mean? You chosen as style with connecting lines? or you are refering to drop lines, or error bar lines, or...? You can tell Excel to vary the color by point but if you want to assign specific colors to specific points you will need to write a macro. What version of Excel are you using? -- If this helps, please click the Yes button. Cheers, Shane Devenshire "JohnnyC" wr...

Print Dynamic Range

TCP/IP printing

vioce in excel
In class we learned that there is a feature in excel that speaks Audio actually tells you what is in the cell I would really like to know how to turn this feature on I am using office 2007 excel Please help I'm afraid I don't have 2007, but in 2003 it was under Tools - Speech. You could try looking in the XL help file for "speech playback". -- Best Regards, Luke M *Remember to click "yes" if this post helped you!* "lori" wrote: > In class we learned that there is a feature in excel that speaks Audio > actually tells y...

Printing booklet

excell problems
how can i put TWO LINES OF NUMBERS IN ONE CELL <Alt> <Enter> -- HTH, RD ===================================================== Please keep all correspondence within the Group, so all may benefit! ===================================================== "THE JOKER" <THEJOKER@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:722BE439-FDD8-4EC9-A1ED-9CEE81E85151@microsoft.com... how can i put TWO LINES OF NUMBERS IN ONE CELL Hi, If you want to put two lines of data into one cell, use the concatenat function. This joins up to 30 cells of information. The easy wa...

Drawing Page Orientation Doesn't Match Printer Paper Orientation #2
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) Processor: Power PC The thumbnail preview shows that the drawing page orientation doesn't match the printer paper orientation. I can not get the page orientation to match. When I change it to letter, I can see the document change to landscape. When I change the page orientation to landscape, it changes the document to portrait. The two will not be the same. This is in Word 2008, it also happened in an older version of Word. Help, what do I do? ...

Check printing in GP 7.0

Multiple Pivot tables from One selection
I would like 2 or 3 pivot tables to use on pivot table selection. I.e the selection criteria of the 1st pivot table on the menu page determines what the page data of the other pivot table displays on seperate sheets where the other pivot tables are contained. So the selection of one pivot table controls the rest. -- dapo ------------------------------------------------------------------------ dapo's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=29967 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=496616 Check the "Synchronize 2 Piv...

Outlook appointments in extendend DST time frame are now off one h
I read through the prolific Microsoft documentation on the DST change. My interpretation on how to deal with my XP SP2 clients with Outlook 2003 on Exchange 2000 (on Win2K) was this. 1. Patch the XP SP2 clients 2. TZEdit the Windows 2000 server where Exchange 2000 is installed 3. Since most users do not have adequate privileges to run the Outlook tool TZMove, don’t bother giving it to them. 4. Use only the Exchange tool (MsExTmz.exe) (Also requires TZMove) to correct all the time zone issues in mailbox/calendars for all whopping 60 users. While the process was clear as mud, I though...

"Tiled" print setting.

How do I convert PDF files to Excel?
I need to convert PDF files to formatted a Excel file so that I can make adjustments to the amounts in one column. "Kusko" <Kusko@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:59E00681-1630-4D2D-BB1A-2DEB11DA3AF3@microsoft.com... > I need to convert PDF files to formatted a Excel file so that I can make > adjustments to the amounts in one column. You need Adobe Acrobat if you want to modify a pdf file. /Fredrik Scan it and send it to a OCR program. Hoping that you have a clean legible master to scan. -- HansM "Kusko" <Kusko@discussions.microsof...