Print errors with Word documents in Excel spreadsheets

I have a report that was created in Excel (2003) but has word documents
inserted. When I print the report, some lines of word text from the bottom of
one page reprint at the top of the next page. How can I fix this?
0
mike-ss (1)

printing copies

Redeployment Errors
I am trying to redeploy a CRM 1.2 installation and I keep getting "...cannot grant access to the databases" error during the final step of installation. I'm installing with a user with administrative rights and made sure that user was in SQL with System Admin and DBO rights. Has anyone else experienced this? This can happen if you install CRM by copying files to disk from CD. Try installing from CD and use splash.exe. Also clear Enable LMHOSTS lookup check box in the tcp/ip properties. "Danielle Sturgess" wrote: > I am trying to redeploy a CRM 1.2 install...

Read Receipt Error
I tried to send a read receipt in response to an e-mail I recieved, but apparently my mail system doesn't support them. Now Outlook (2003) tries to send the receipt every time I do a send/recieve and generates an error message. Unfortunately, I can't find any way to cancel the read receipt, since it doesn't show up in my Outbox or Sent Items folders. I've gone so far as to completely disable sending read receipts, and removing the mail account and recreating it - all to no avail. Anyone have a fix for this? -Kevin ...

Word 2007 Configuration at start up
Word opens very slowly because it performs a configuration process every time it starts? I should mention that Exel opens fine as well as other Office 2007 program. Also I did have Word 2000 installed but took it off already and also un installed the trial version that was on here. So those fixes have been tried already. "miatapete" wrote: > Word opens very slowly because it performs a configuration process every time > it starts? Run Word as administrator and allow it to reconfigure. If you have more than one Word version installed - see the registry chan...

Ghosted print and print preview

Print Dynamic Range

Macro commands to assign colors to each line in an Excel chart.
Is there a macro command that will assign a user specifide color to each individual line of a scatter graph? Hi, First, scatter charts do not usually display as lines, so when you say line what do you mean? You chosen as style with connecting lines? or you are refering to drop lines, or error bar lines, or...? You can tell Excel to vary the color by point but if you want to assign specific colors to specific points you will need to write a macro. What version of Excel are you using? -- If this helps, please click the Yes button. Cheers, Shane Devenshire "JohnnyC" wr...

POS Error
We're running POS 1.3r using PCCHARGE. In the past month we have received 3 errors while processing either a sale or a return using a credit card. After scanning the card the register displays the following error message: ERROR 2147217871 TIMEOUT EXPIRED (SOURCE MICROSOFT OLE DB PROVIDER FOR SQL SERVER). It then goes on to say (SQL STATE HYT00 NATIVE ERROR 0) NO HELP FILE AVAILABLE. At this point the transaction exits. I've since discovered that the CUSTOMER's record has not been updated to reflect TOTALVISITS or TOTALSALES. Additionally, TENDERTOTALS, TENDERENTRY, and BAT...

different Javascript error after hotfixes installed
Hi all, Have a javascript error that I couldn´t find the answer to on the forums yet. The story: I installed CRM with SQL on one server , DNS is on a different server. All goes well. I can get into CRM as administrator and get the predicted "permission denied error" I install Hot fixes: CRM1.2-KB840934 CRM1.2-KB892949 CRM1.2-KB890599 To remove the "permission denied" error. The permission denied error goes away, but I have a new javescript error that says: Error: Object does not accept this property or method. URL: http://mycrm/_grid/grid_data.aspx?sortCol=ti...

TCP/IP printing

vioce in excel
In class we learned that there is a feature in excel that speaks Audio actually tells you what is in the cell I would really like to know how to turn this feature on I am using office 2007 excel Please help I'm afraid I don't have 2007, but in 2003 it was under Tools - Speech. You could try looking in the XL help file for "speech playback". -- Best Regards, Luke M *Remember to click "yes" if this post helped you!* "lori" wrote: > In class we learned that there is a feature in excel that speaks Audio > actually tells y...

excell problems
how can i put TWO LINES OF NUMBERS IN ONE CELL <Alt> <Enter> -- HTH, RD ===================================================== Please keep all correspondence within the Group, so all may benefit! ===================================================== "THE JOKER" <THEJOKER@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:722BE439-FDD8-4EC9-A1ED-9CEE81E85151@microsoft.com... how can i put TWO LINES OF NUMBERS IN ONE CELL Hi, If you want to put two lines of data into one cell, use the concatenat function. This joins up to 30 cells of information. The easy wa...

Printing booklet

Help with compile error MS S using MT and clr
Help!, I need to compile this code with static libs so it run on another XP machine that does'nt have MS Studio installed. When I compile now I get an ERROR: 1>------ Rebuild All started: Project: drawing_control, Configuration: Release Win32 ------ 1>Deleting intermediate and output files for project 'drawing_control', configuration 'Release|Win32' 1>Compiling... 1>cl : Command line error D8016 : '/MT' and '/clr:oldsyntax' command-line options are incompatible 1>Build log was saved at "file://c:\Documents and Settings\Grant\Desktop\dra...

How do I stop my Publisher 2003 document from saving as a webpag.
When I save a particular publication ( a newsletter) in Publisher 2003 as a Publisher 2000 document (so I can work on it elsewhere) it opens as a web page instead of a print document. When I convert it back to print, I lose a few inches of print on the left page that just don't print even when I change the margins. The missing print shows on the screen normally, it is only in print preview and on paper that it cuts off. Can I stop this from happening? Can I retrieve the missing print? Please help! You may have to reconstruct this publication. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://off...

Error Message Required
Hi Product Team, when a user with no role or with a role which has access just to the settings area is trying to load the outlook client, outlook hangs. I believe there should be an error message stating that the user has no required persmissions to access rather than crashing the outlook. also the role which has jsut access to the system settings was customized from an existing role - but still it fails to load. Is this a bug or a feature missing? -- Kamala Ramesh Dynamics CRM Consultant ...

Check printing in GP 7.0

CHtmlView and Printing

How do I convert PDF files to Excel?
I need to convert PDF files to formatted a Excel file so that I can make adjustments to the amounts in one column. "Kusko" <Kusko@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:59E00681-1630-4D2D-BB1A-2DEB11DA3AF3@microsoft.com... > I need to convert PDF files to formatted a Excel file so that I can make > adjustments to the amounts in one column. You need Adobe Acrobat if you want to modify a pdf file. /Fredrik Scan it and send it to a OCR program. Hoping that you have a clean legible master to scan. -- HansM "Kusko" <Kusko@discussions.microsof...

VS 2008 Error List
I've updated a reference in my VS.NET 2008 web project that I know will cause errors (methods no longer supported, etc). The class is used by multiple pages in my project, however when I build or rebuild the project, only the errors on any file(s) are shown in the Error List. If a file with an error is not open it is not listed in the Error List. Is there a setting for this or another way to cause the Error List to show all project errors? "smay" <smay@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:430005A6-A023-48CD-980B-3991450CDBEF@microsoft.com... ...

"Tiled" print setting.

Can I link Mapquest to MS Excel or Outlook
Is it possible to link Mapquest to MS Excel or Outlook? I know the Mapquest tool bar can be added to MS Internet Explorer. ...

runtime error catcher
Hi, I just want to ask a question. With the runtime error catcher that i'v got below, it still shows up empty box when there is no runtime error It works great if there is a runtime error. Here is the code Sub Importfile() On Error GoTo ErrCheck FileIn = Application.GetOpenFilename() slot = FreeFile Open FileIn For Input As slot ... ErrCheck: 'show the description of the error MsgBox Err.Description End Sub is this the right way of catching the error? Thank you very much in advanc -- associate ----------------------------------------------------------------------- associates&#...