print button #4

I have a spresdsheet of 5 pages. I only want to print certai
highlighted columns,(always the same ones). can i put a button with
macro to print them off when i want them without highkighting them al
every time???

--
Cavema
Caveman's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2754

Good morning caveman

You can do this yourself, and learn about macros to boot.

Tools > Macros > Record new macro

Then hide the columns, print the reoprt and then unhide the columns.
When you have done click on the stop button.  Then right click over the
menu bar and select the Forms toolbar.  Using the button tool draw a
button and then assign a macro to it (it will probably be called
macro1).

Voila!  A macro that can be called whenever you please!

HTH

DominicB

--
dominicb
dominicb's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=18932

On the menu bar, View, Custom Views...
This is an approach..
HTH

"Caveman" <Caveman.1yorwm_1132306802.0857@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in
message news:Caveman.1yorwm_1132306802.0857@excelforum-nospam.com...

> I have a spresdsheet of 5 pages. I only want to print certain
> highlighted columns,(always the same ones). can i put a button with a
> macro to print them off when i want them without highkighting them all
> every time????
>

> --
> Caveman
> Caveman's Profile:
> http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=27546
> View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=486167

0
jmay (696)

investment summary #4
I have closed certain investment accounts, yet on my home page the Investment Summary is still tracking them. How do I get the closed accounts to stop showing up on the investment summary portion of my home page? The investment page weems broken t me as well. The total shown is not the total of the accounts shown. "Matt" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:090e01c4aa84$6929ab40$3a01280a@phx.gbl... > I have closed certain investment accounts, yet on my home > page the Investment Summary is still tracking them. How > do I get the closed ac...

printing copies

2 buttons change to 1 button for one go
Hello, I have 2 buttons to append data, 1st to put the file into a folder, the 2nd is to make an append from that folder. How can I make it to be just one button. This is my VBA: The 1st one: On Error GoTo Err_SendtoOutbox_Click Call Shell("xcopy C:\Churchdata\BkEnd\Hahomion_be.mdb C:\Churchdata\ChurchdataConso\BkEnd\Hahomion_be.mdb/y") Exit_SendtoOutbox_Click: Exit Sub Err_SendtoOutbox_Click: MsgBox Err.Description Resume Exit_SendtoOutbox_Click End Sub The 2nde one: Private Sub HFSUPDate_Click() On Error GoTo Err_HFSUPDate_Click ...

Copy buttons by rows
I'm learning Excel by myself and I've run into something I can't figur out. I have a button at the end of a row that takes 4 seperate cell from that row and puts them in 4 seperate cells on another sheet. want to be able to make 1000 buttons that will be at the end of eac row that takes the data from that row and puts it on another sheet jus so I can print it, but I don't want to make them one at a time. Unles there is another way... -- Optitro ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Optitron's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.ph...

Ghosted print and print preview

Print Dynamic Range

TCP/IP printing

Missing "Accounts" option button from toolbar
I need to be able to choose the account via which I wish to send or reply or forward email. From the how to help I understand that I am to select which account from the "Accounts" option menu in the toolbar in Outlook 2002. The problem is I do not have an "Accounts" option in my toolbar? Can anyone help? It should be on the Standard toolbar in a new message window. Try resetting the Standard toolbar -- View | Toolbars | Customize, click the Toolbars tab, select Standard, and click Reset. -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Replies sent to my e-mail address will ...

Printing booklet

Check printing in GP 7.0

"Tiled" print setting.

CHtmlView and Printing

How do I create a 4-d chart?
I am trying to create a chart with 4 dimensions. In effect, I need a 3-D column chart where the vertical bars are "stacked" colmns. How can I do this? Evanr Have you heard about Tufte's "small multiples" or Cleveland's "trellis" displays? These approaches create a series of small plots instead of trying to put everything into a single overly complex chart. I would stay away form 3D charts in Excel. Trellis is a trademarked by Insightful software. I use the term "panel charts" to reflect trellis and small multiple charts in Excel. I have...

Problems with printing

Printing--How not to Print Bkground

Upgrade to CRM 4 means i can no longer edit or create anything (as system administrator)
I Hi all. I upgraded to Crm 4 and did not receive any error messages. I tried to create a new contact and I received the generic error message of "an error has occurre". i enabled deverrors in the web.copnfig file, but i still do not get any useful errors. any ideas? Thanks very much Saira I am able to create and delete a new entity. "Saira" <Saira@nomail.5DFinance.com> wrote in message news:euOCLi1EJHA.1456@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... >I Hi all. > I upgraded to Crm 4 and did not receive any error messages. > I tried to create a new contact and I recei...

Address book question #4
Any advice on the following would be appreciated: Using OfficeXP on the pc, if I want to use Outlook's address book from Word to add an address to a envelope I am able to see all contact address's On my laptop, trying to do the same above I am only able to see contact address's that have where the contact has an email or fax number What setting do I need to change on the laptop so that I am able to see all contact address's TIA Tom ...

Printing in Vista

How do you customize the 'Print View'?

.h and .cpp buttons
Hi, I remember I saw an .h and a .cpp button on someone's Visual Studio 6.0. They allow you to switch from the currently edited .cpp file to its corresponding .h file, and vise versa. I looked for them from the "customize" dialog but didn't find any close. Could you tell me where I find them? Thanks for your help. Tony Tony Young wrote: > Hi, > > I remember I saw an .h and a .cpp button on someone's Visual Studio 6.0. > They allow you to switch from the currently edited .cpp file to its > corresponding .h file, and vise versa. I looked fo...

Outlook 2003 & Oracle Connector 9.0.4
I just upgraded from Office XP to Office 2003. I'm using Oracle Outlook Connector 9.0.4. on a Dell P4 2Ghz with 1GB RAM. The issue is that I am only able to view the headers of my message, both in the preview pane and when I open the messages. If I transfer the message from the IMAP folder to a local folder, I can then view it. The real funny thing is that some, but very few messages view in good fashion. Any ideas? Thanks, Andre There is a setting under send/receive that you can tell it to always download the rntire message, but it seems to be a bug that the setting will not work ...

Printing problem

Print a report without displaying print preview
Hi, Please can someone tell me in a really basic way how can I print a report WITHOUT it also previewing. I'm using 2007 I have several forms which have a print button ( created with the command button wizard, report operations, print report, then relevant report is chosen to print). This works great, and prints the relevant report for the the associated record, however when you click the print button it also displays the print preview and doesn't close it again. This means that until the preview is closed the same thing keeps printing when the button is clicked....